Hi Emily,

Thanks for the update.

I'm returning to the game and while reinstalling your mod, I have a problem with the "sound&texturepack"

After downloading, the file don't have any extension like .7z or .rar archive type. Just  "file" type. So I'm not sure what to do whit it.

Is it just me?

Thanks

48 minutes ago, GleamingLies said:

I'm having some trouble with SOS addon, the 3D hair that gets applied on the large bush growth stage doesn't seem to get removed during any shave attempts, i have the enable and then disable it via the MCM SOS menu and YPS 

This has always been an issue. See release notes:

- Note that "SoS Pubic Hair for Females" will add random pubic hair to new player characters, which needs to be removed in the SoS menu, before this mod will work correctly.

46 minutes ago, stf19620 said:

Hi Emily,

Thanks for the update.

I'm returning to the game and while reinstalling your mod, I have a problem with the "sound&texturepack"

After downloading, the file don't have any extension like .7z or .rar archive type. Just  "file" type. So I'm not sure what to do whit it.

Is it just me?

Thanks

That seems to be caused by the "&" sign in the file name, which is not compatible with the new message board. I will rename the file one day. In the meantime, just rename it to *.7z and it should be ok.

9 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

That seems to be caused by the "&" sign in the file name, which is not compatible with the new message board. I will rename the file one day. In the meantime, just rename it to *.7z and it should be ok.

I should have thought to that by myself...

Sorry to have bother you with that.

Thanks again!!!

So glad to see you back in modding emily1673!  This is one of my all time favorite mods and I was sad to see it stop development.

I love the idea of building quests based on this system.  Even very simple one step mini quest would give a great game play reason to get involved with the beauty shops.

That being said I have an unearned request/question.  Are you going to split the mod into  a framework/content mod format, or are you going to just make one big all in one mod?  I think it would be a good idea (but you do whatever you want, your work is amazing) if split it would make it easier for a 3rd part to add their own content quests ect. and it would also maybe make it easier for users to sort in/out niche interests.

Speaking of quest making I have been considering making a content mod of my own based on yours to add a sprinkling of short tie in quests to immersive fashion.  I saw your permissions page (free only/only? Lover'sLab/give credit/only legal/ect.)  I recently released a high heel armor mod to moderate success and would like to try a quest mod next.  I wouldn't be getting started for a while but I've had some ideas brewing and wanted to ask you before getting started on anything.  Any thoughts?

About the new Quest, is my Character considered Transgender after completing it ? I can´t get over the fact that i might play as a Male Dragonborn in a Female Body. 

Its not really my thing. Sex would seem weird to me since im basically having Sex with a Male while being one in a Female Body.

I really appreciate the new quest! It's pretty humorous. I also appreciate that there's a TG sequence without sex being a part of it. Plus, it is a pretty flawless transformation. No crazy spells, or any convoluted scripts. Just "You're a dude wearing magical undies that look suspiciously like Chastity devices"

1 hour ago, Millstallone said:

I really appreciate the new quest! It's pretty humorous. I also appreciate that there's a TG sequence without sex being a part of it. Plus, it is a pretty flawless transformation. No crazy spells, or any convoluted scripts. Just "You're a dude wearing magical undies that look suspiciously like Chastity devices"

So it involves Male Chastity ? 

22 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

Are you going to split the mod into  a framework/content mod format, or are you going to just make one big all in one mod?  I think it would be a good idea (but you do whatever you want, your work is amazing) if split it would make it easier for a 3rd part to add their own content quests ect. and it would also maybe make it easier for users to sort in/out niche interests.

Actually, originally I had the plan to keep YPS as framework and just add a new quest mod.

But then I realized, that it is much easier for me to work on the framework and on the quest simultaneously. Also, the quest is optional, can easily be avoided, and uses very few resources, so it won't be much of a burden to the framework itself.

In any case, YPS still is considered to be a framework, and you are very much encouraged to add/create some new content (after all, you can use most YPS features from other mods by using ModEvents, and more ModEvents can easily be added if necessary).

22 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

Speaking of quest making I have been considering making a content mod of my own based on yours to add a sprinkling of short tie in quests to immersive fashion.  I saw your permissions page (free only/only? Lover'sLab/give credit/only legal/ect.)  I recently released a high heel armor mod to moderate success and would like to try a quest mod next.  I wouldn't be getting started for a while but I've had some ideas brewing and wanted to ask you before getting started on anything.  Any thoughts?

Yes sure, if you want to modify this mod, just go ahead (as long as you give credit and post it here, this is perfectly fine).

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

About the new Quest, is my Character considered Transgender after completing it ? I can´t get over the fact that i might play as a Male Dragonborn in a Female Body. 

Its not really my thing. Sex would seem weird to me since im basically having Sex with a Male while being one in a Female Body.

The game will always treat your character just as it looks like: either as male (looking like a male), or as female (looking like a female) -- both depending on the quest stage.

How you'll end up after the quest is completed, is still a surprise. ?

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Hard to say... in theory yes, in reality no. Just give it a try.

14 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

The game will always treat your character just as it looks like: either as male (looking like a male), or as female (looking like a female) -- both depending on the quest stage.

How you'll end up after the quest is completed, is still a surprise. ?

Mh. Ill figure something out. Maybe i could play as a Woman who travelled far to become a Man so she is no longer called a Whore in bars and is treated like nothing. Dibella doesn´t like that and.. Well then this happens. I don´t know. Thanks for the reply!

-Aki

7 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Actually, originally I had the plan to keep YPS as framework and just add a new quest mod.

But then I realized, that it is much easier for me to work on the framework and on the quest simultaneously. 

Well than that sure is a good reason to do it that way.  Easier content making equals more content, so I can hardly complain.

On 10/4/2018 at 10:17 AM, AkiKay said:

I mean, not really. But also kind of. I don't want to spoil anything, or to put words into the developer's mouth, but the circumstances the PC is in is out of their control for the most part. There is no sex, or any real deviancy here. Just an adventure introducing the mechanics of the mod into a straight forward romp.

The story does cut off unexpectedly though. It kind of leaves the PC hanging. However, it was a fun romp nonetheless.

I recommend it.

On 10/6/2018 at 11:28 PM, emily1673 said:

It's only half finished; still more to come.

I know! I appreciate HOW it leaves the PC off. It's very funny and also immersive. It doesn't just go "Hoi, gaems ovah m8. Two Bees Continud!"
I hate games that do that kind of stuff. If it's done right (As your mod definitely did), then I should get the hint that this is the end of the content... for now...

Honestly, I love your mod a lot! Thank you for developing it! It's a mod I actually have in my SFW skyrim playthroughs, as well as my NSFW ones. It's almost a requirement at this point!

Hi guys,

i tried to fix my problem. Then i try to access the head hair growth speed is set to NaN. If i click on "Annehmen" (Accept), the game makes a CTD.

I opend the papyrus log afterwards. There i got the line

[10/14/2018 - 09:49:13PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array

I suppose this causes the CTD. Does anyone know how to fix it?

SkyrimPlugins.txt

Papyrus.0.log

so i tried this mod for the first time today. after a running of fnis everything seems to have loaded up fine with the MCM and all. but when i attempted to shave armpits there was no animation but you could hear sounds and the messages played. at the end of the thing a buff was applied. but i was frozen. no control at all except "esc" for the main menu options. maybe it's an easy fix?

2 hours ago, nothindoin said:

so i tried this mod for the first time today. after a running of fnis everything seems to have loaded up fine with the MCM and all. but when i attempted to shave armpits there was no animation but you could hear sounds and the messages played. at the end of the thing a buff was applied. but i was frozen. no control at all except "esc" for the main menu options. maybe it's an easy fix?

try typing 'epc' in the console, maybe this helps

On 10/21/2018 at 6:59 AM, nothindoin said:

Run FINS?