Im having an issue where none of the makeup options appear on my character. I installed the texture and sound pack and the full version of the mod, as well as I made sure that I have enough slave tat slots open (which would be 4). otherwise everything else seems to be working fine so if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

On 02.12.2017 at 3:24 AM, AWP3RATOR said:

Consequently, this mod does not use body slots for the main piercings, they are done through SlaveTats, which are basically tattoos on the player's texture.  This mod does support some actual earring mods (named on front page) and will recognize that an actual earring NIF is being worn, apart from a SlaveTat texture.

I'm not sure what you were asking though - hope at least that helped a little.  The mod currently supports piercing both ears at the same time, and the default textures apply to both simultaneously.  Were you asking about individual ear piercing support?  Like 2 in one ear, 1 in the other, or 3 vs 2 support?  

This is easily possible through the SlaveTats add-on.  You'd have to add those texture assets and update the JSON files, but otherwise, it's not a challenging update.  To get that to work with the mod by default though you'd additionally need to update the mod's dialogue and routine's that deal with the player's piercings.  It would be much simpler to add them as standalones to SlaveTats.

Yeah I know that they're actually tattoos from slavetats.

Mhmm :D I didn't explain myself clearly I have "pierced earring all in one by Nostromo79 " and I

belive that there's a slot confict the right earrings are great while the left earrings aren't wearable I belive I need to get different part of my character's body pierced to wear my right earring and left earring at the same time. :D

20 hours ago, riko3 said:

Yeah I know that they're actually tattoos from slavetats.

Mhmm :D I didn't explain myself clearly I have "pierced earring all in one by Nostromo79 " and I

belive that there's a slot confict the right earrings are great while the left earrings aren't wearable I belive I need to get different part of my character's body pierced to wear my right earring and left earring at the same time. :D

Thanks, that helped!  The info in the Nostromo79 AIO piercing mod suggests that the default slots used for ear piercings are 43 (right ear) and 44 (left ear).  There is an optional esp to swap the left ear to slot 55.

However, this can conflict as both 44 and 55 are popular with accessory mods and potentially Devious Devices (gags, etc.) though I haven't checked that mod's slot usage.  YPS also uses all 3 of these slots:

int Property kSlotMask43 = 0x00002000 AutoReadOnly ; Ears
int Property kSlotMask44 = 0x00004000 AutoReadOnly ; Unnamed (Face/Mouth)int Property 
int Property kSlotMask55 = 0x02000000 AutoReadOnly ; Unnamed (Face Alternate or Jewelry)

If I'm reading the script correctly..... YPS uses:

43 for earlobes(both at same time)

44 for Mouth

55 for Septum/Nose

For all intents and purposes YPS "equips" an invisible armor piece in the slot occupied by a SlaveTat piercing.  If an actual piercing mesh is equipped from the supported mods (Nostromo's is not one) then it will recognize it and use that piercing instead.

If you say (again assumption on above slot usage) had your nose and mouth pierced through YPS, then attempted to wear a left earring set from Nostromo's mod, YPS would not allow this as YPS thinks your character is already wearing a piercing in the nose or mouth.

Bottom line is it's definitely a slot conflict.  It could be made worse by other mods that are also competing for the same slots as YPS and Nostromo's AIO.  You could attempt to resolve the Nostromo conflict by changing the Left ear slot for the meshes from that mod - but you may have a difficult time finding one that doesn't conflict - at this stage in Skyrim's mod lifecycle just about every slot is used for some mod or another.

You´re thinking to complicated. Just combine the meshes. If you want to have your ears look different just make your already in place right earlobe nif data a combination of the two meshes.

You even don´t have to rename or add it to any list or esp or whatever and it will show up as you wish. Why waste two bodyslots, if you can have the same effect using only one?

I´ll asume you have the earrings for the same bodytype. Open both meshes in a Nifskope instance having a total of two nifskope windows. Go to the second window and expand the ninode (usually in the upper left part of your window). It should be expanding to NiTriShape underneath. Right click on the NiTriShape of your desired earring, move to Block and activate Copy Branch (or use simply CTRL+C after left click). Move to your first Nifskope instance and activate your NiNode by clicking on it. Right click your Node , move to Block and Paste Branch (or use simply CTRL+V after left click on the NiNode).

First hint: as everywere in the PC world there must be different names for different things. Make sure your Copied branch doesn´t have the same name. e.g: Both NiTriShape must have different names like EarringL and EarringR. Check for names and change if needed.

Second hint: Expand the NiTriShape and look for BsDismemberSkinInstance. The BlockDetails (usually on the lower left side) could have a Bone or a Partition. If it has a bone, everthing is fine. If it has a Partition expand it and change to the desired slot or it will not who up in the game :) I think in your case "43 Ears".

Save your mesh and give it a try. You should see both ears having a Piercing.

Please keep in mind this is only the simplest of the possibilties given in NifSkope. You might have to use Google/Bing/DuckDuck etc. to make it look even better/different/hotter. My first try was looking really shitty (my earring hooked UNDER my ear, because I used a Nif not suitable for my body).

And of course you can make your own .esp file with TESEdit and give your new earring a new name.

regards

Rogwar

example.jpg

I need some help, I reinstalled the game, I had this mood before and it worked perfectly but now not so.

The problem is that the SoS Pubic Hair for Females are not showing, I have the default in the sos mcm disabled, I tired reloading, changing clothing, activating deactivating options, nothing makes then apear only activating them in the sos menu makes them show up.
The only way they show up by this mod is if I shave and wait for it to grow, and it shows proper each stage but if I equip armour or reload save the sos disappears, and it aint showing back up again, I need to shave again and wait again for the sos to reapear...

plaze halpa

I know it's something on my end but I can't figure it out any advice would be greatly appreciated.

On 06.12.2017 at 8:23 AM, AWP3RATOR said:

Thanks, that helped!  The info in the Nostromo79 AIO piercing mod suggests that the default slots used for ear piercings are 43 (right ear) and 44 (left ear).  There is an optional esp to swap the left ear to slot 55.

However, this can conflict as both 44 and 55 are popular with accessory mods and potentially Devious Devices (gags, etc.) though I haven't checked that mod's slot usage.  YPS also uses all 3 of these slots:

int Property kSlotMask43 = 0x00002000 AutoReadOnly ; Ears
int Property kSlotMask44 = 0x00004000 AutoReadOnly ; Unnamed (Face/Mouth)int Property 
int Property kSlotMask55 = 0x02000000 AutoReadOnly ; Unnamed (Face Alternate or Jewelry)

If I'm reading the script correctly..... YPS uses:

43 for earlobes(both at same time)

44 for Mouth

55 for Septum/Nose

For all intents and purposes YPS "equips" an invisible armor piece in the slot occupied by a SlaveTat piercing.  If an actual piercing mesh is equipped from the supported mods (Nostromo's is not one) then it will recognize it and use that piercing instead.

If you say (again assumption on above slot usage) had your nose and mouth pierced through YPS, then attempted to wear a left earring set from Nostromo's mod, YPS would not allow this as YPS thinks your character is already wearing a piercing in the nose or mouth.

Bottom line is it's definitely a slot conflict.  It could be made worse by other mods that are also competing for the same slots as YPS and Nostromo's AIO.  You could attempt to resolve the Nostromo conflict by changing the Left ear slot for the meshes from that mod - but you may have a difficult time finding one that doesn't conflict - at this stage in Skyrim's mod lifecycle just about every slot is used for some mod or another.

tyvm I fixed it :)

11 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

You´re thinking to complicated. Just combine the meshes. If you want to have your ears look different just make your already in place right earlobe nif data a combination of the two meshes.

You even don´t have to rename or add it to any list or esp or whatever and it will show up as you wish. Why waste two bodyslots, if you can have the same effect using only one?

I´ll asume you have the earrings for the same bodytype. Open both meshes in a Nifskope instance having a total of two nifskope windows. Go to the second window and expand the ninode (usually in the upper left part of your window). It should be expanding to NiTriShape underneath. Right click on the NiTriShape of your desired earring, move to Block and activate Copy Branch (or use simply CTRL+C after left click). Move to your first Nifskope instance and activate your NiNode by clicking on it. Right click your Node , move to Block and Paste Branch (or use simply CTRL+V after left click on the NiNode).

First hint: as everywere in the PC world there must be different names for different things. Make sure your Copied branch doesn´t have the same name. e.g: Both NiTriShape must have different names like EarringL and EarringR. Check for names and change if needed.

Second hint: Expand the NiTriShape and look for BsDismemberSkinInstance. The BlockDetails (usually on the lower left side) could have a Bone or a Partition. If it has a bone, everthing is fine. If it has a Partition expand it and change to the desired slot or it will not who up in the game :) I think in your case "43 Ears".

Save your mesh and give it a try. You should see both ears having a Piercing.

Please keep in mind this is only the simplest of the possibilties given in NifSkope. You might have to use Google/Bing/DuckDuck etc. to make it look even better/different/hotter. My first try was looking really shitty (my earring hooked UNDER my ear, because I used a Nif not suitable for my body).

And of course you can make your own .esp file with TESEdit and give your new earring a new name.

regards

Rogwar

example.jpg

tyvm I fixed it :)

On 12/6/2017 at 11:59 PM, danutu said:

I need some help, I reinstalled the game, I had this mood before and it worked perfectly but now not so.

The problem is that the SoS Pubic Hair for Females are not showing, I have the default in the sos mcm disabled, I tired reloading, changing clothing, activating deactivating options, nothing makes then apear only activating them in the sos menu makes them show up.
The only way they show up by this mod is if I shave and wait for it to grow, and it shows proper each stage but if I equip armour or reload save the sos disappears, and it aint showing back up again, I need to shave again and wait again for the sos to reapear...

plaze halpa

I know it's something on my end but I can't figure it out any advice would be greatly appreciated.

It doesn't matter anymore fixed it...

Changing load order didn't fix it, but uninstalling and reinstalling the mod seemed to had fix it.

hi i want a little help, after changed cbbe t77 with hdt vagina to uunp with labia variants (leito labia), slave tats stop work and yps textures shavin cream and textures pubic. Could it be? I've uninstalled and reinstalled all the mods required by slave tats and nothing

So I started experimenting with deeper integration of YPS and the Bimbo curse in Hormones, including forced heels once the transformation is complete.

I noticed these errors in my logs in case this is not a known issue already:

[12/24/2017 - 12:05:40AM] Error: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[YPS02Heels (95030115)].ypsheelsticker.CheckPlayerHeels() - "YpsHeelsTicker.psc" Line ?
	[YPS02Heels (95030115)].ypsheelsticker.OnUpdate() - "YpsHeelsTicker.psc" Line ?
[12/24/2017 - 12:05:40AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp70"
stack:
	[YPS02Heels (95030115)].ypsheelsticker.CheckPlayerHeels() - "YpsHeelsTicker.psc" Line ?
	[YPS02Heels (95030115)].ypsheelsticker.OnUpdate() - "YpsHeelsTicker.psc" Line ?

The heels effect seem to be working fine. I get warnings about pain and tumbles from time to time.

Now my problem is to actually find heels when my character is a naked slave, but that's another story.

A couple of questions to improve integration with YPS from other mods like Hormones.

1- Is there other storageUtil variables I can use to detect which settings the user turned on or off? being able to detect if Makeup management is turned on would be useful.

2- A mod event to 'cure' bondage feet or heels would be useful as well in the context of a curse.

3- How is the cure of forced heels supposed to happen at the moment?

Just think about your question and I think you will figure out the answer. :smile:

It´s not just done with code for two keywords. you have to take into account, that there is time passing by. The NPC must be tracked during game time. For one maybe two NPCs possible. Perhaps for a follower. But there is two much effort for two less gain. The script load is still done on the playercharacter.

In my small humble opinion: No.

We will just imagine that all the bijin wifes are going to do a regular haircut for immersion purpose ;)

But who knows. Perhaps Emily has the killer answer to my nonsense :smiley:

Regards

Rogwar

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

Too bad Emily doesn't seem to go on Loverslab anymore, I don't want to see this mod die with all its possibilities :confused:

It's the holiday season - she's probably just busy. But even if this is it, this mod has accomplished an amazing amount.

I want to try this mod for the first time but I'm not interested in all of it's effects.  I'm only interested in the hair growth, nail polish and make up.  Really have no interest in high heel training, piercing or addictions.  Which version would you recommend to download, if I'm reading right the Lite version with no DD, HDT or sexlab should work for me, would you agree?

Thanks!

On 06/01/2018 at 12:49 PM, dankmemesxd said:

The bug with animation playing is no longer a thing, I fixed it myself. But, I downloaded the textures and sounds and now my character wont remove the SOS pubic hair, instead she shaves the hair from textures and this from SOS remain the same, all the time

Try setting the player "schlong" pubic hair to none in the sos mcm. I think yps will directly manipulate it from there.

Gave this mod a go for the first time and like it so far.  A bit confused on the hair growth.  After I designed my character and got her in the game the next day (in the game world) my character became bald.  Does this mod force your character to be bald at the start of the game?  I couldn't find a place in the MCM to set starting hair length.

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, crudo said:

Gave this mod a go for the first time and like it so far.  A bit confused on the hair growth.  After I designed my character and got her in the game the next day (in the game world) my character became bald.  Does this mod force your character to be bald at the start of the game?  I couldn't find a place in the MCM to set starting hair length.

Thanks.

Did you start with Skyrim Unbound by any chance? To switch to the starting hairdo you want, console yourself the hair growth potion (search "growth") and the "debug" version of the scissors (search "scissors"). Drink the potion to set your hair to the longest length, then click on the scissors in your inventory and choose the hair length you want. It will grow normally from there.

4 hours ago, jfraser said:

Did you start with Skyrim Unbound by any chance? To switch to the starting hairdo you want, console yourself the hair growth potion (search "growth") and the "debug" version of the scissors (search "scissors"). Drink the potion to set your hair to the longest length, then click on the scissors in your inventory and choose the hair length you want. It will grow normally from there.

Yep, I use Skyrim Unbound.  Thanks for the tip.  If you don't use Unbound does it work differently?