Um I have a weird bug/problem.I installed the mod but my character keeps getting patchy hair.And by the way in the description it says that it will disable the option from race menu but it does not.Probably Ive done something wrong when installing it .When I created my character I ve chosen a very very short haircut and when in game the hair gets to stage 2 it looks very very patchy,half of the head is bald and half of the head has grown hair,does anyone know how to fix this ..

emily1673 - Love the recent updates, very stable, everything is going great.  One minor gripe, if you will permit it, is about the pubic hair staged slavetats.  They look good from the front.  However, the hair stops roughly half-way between front-back.  This is due to the texture of the pubic area cutting off at the bottom of the body texture, and continuing from the top of the file (when viewed in GIMP/Photoshop). 

Do you have plans to create updated staged pubic hair growth than runs from front to back?  I was planning to fix this with my game, but wanted to ask you here, a.) if you planned on doing it, and b.) if not, would you be interested in me posting the finished files back here, when I'm done?

I installed the mod but my character keeps getting patchy hair.And by the way in the description it says that it will disable the option from race menu but it does not.Probably Ive done something wrong when installing it .When I created my character I ve chosen a very very short haircut and when in game the hair gets to stage 2 it looks very very patchy,half of the head is bald and half of the head has grown hair,does anyone know how to fix this ..

Hm, this is strange. By default, at stage 2 you should have the style ​HairFemaleRedguard03. Does it look ok when you directly choose it from RaceMenu?

One minor gripe, if you will permit it, is about the pubic hair staged slavetats.  They look good from the front.  However, the hair stops roughly half-way between front-back.  This is due to the texture of the pubic area cutting off at the bottom of the body texture, and continuing from the top of the file (when viewed in GIMP/Photoshop). 

Do you have plans to create updated staged pubic hair growth than runs from front to back?  I was planning to fix this with my game, but wanted to ask you here, a.) if you planned on doing it, and b.) if not, would you be interested in me posting the finished files back here, when I'm done?

Feel free to post improved textures files. I would be glad to include them in the next update.

Thank you!

Can we expect great things for the next update smile.png ?

I tried to have my characters hair cut but often when I choose a preset from KS Hairdos or Apachi, my character is left with a white haircut (nordfemale02 or something). It has happened to me a few times, something must break when applying the hair but I'm afraid I can't provide you with a log as my logs are hellish creatures having a life on their own...

I installed the mod but my character keeps getting patchy hair.And by the way in the description it says that it will disable the option from race menu but it does not.Probably Ive done something wrong when installing it .When I created my character I ve chosen a very very short haircut and when in game the hair gets to stage 2 it looks very very patchy,half of the head is bald and half of the head has grown hair,does anyone know how to fix this ..

Hm, this is strange. By default, at stage 2 you should have the style ​HairFemaleRedguard03. Does it look ok when you directly choose it from RaceMenu?

One minor gripe, if you will permit it, is about the pubic hair staged slavetats.  They look good from the front.  However, the hair stops roughly half-way between front-back.  This is due to the texture of the pubic area cutting off at the bottom of the body texture, and continuing from the top of the file (when viewed in GIMP/Photoshop). 

Feel free to post improved textures files. I would be glad to include them in the next update.

Thank you!

I redid the 5 pubic hair stages to include the "undercarriage" and butt.  The 5th is now different from stage 4.  They all look good with the SOS pubic hair add-on too.  I was going for "unkempt/wild" with this, as the mod objective seems to go in that direction with the stage messages, etc.

I found an odd issue with the original 2k texture size where they were still not "meeting in the middle" with a 4k body texture, so I boosted them all to 4k - larger files, but an overall better appearance, imo.  ;)

These were made with a CBBE conversion of the Leyenda 3.0 as a reference for location of the assets.

Let me know what you think!

ypsPubicStages_redone_CBBE-4k.7z

Hi there,

I found a small issue in the latest version.

In the MCM Piercing menu you suggest to switch of the monitor for those piercing which are not used. However after I uncheck the unused piercings, the next time I open the menu, they are checked again. It seems the settings are not saved.

Have a nice day,

M

• 2 weeks later...

loving the mod.  i really like the look of the arched or cinderella feet, only issue i am having is that the height throws off all the sexlab animations.  i can try to put on shoes real quick to fix the adjustment but that gets pretty clunky.  is there something i should be doing to prevent this from happening?

Edited by alex61821
typos
16 hours ago, Assozatz said:

How plausible would it be to get kinky piercings? Things like, you pierce your lips shut, or pierce your vagina closed. That kinda thing? Maybe something even more extreme like implanting permanent shackles into your characters wrists?

Zaria's Restraints has a piercing similar to the one in your profile picture, and there's a UNBP version of it in the optional files for Captured Dreams. I'm not sure if it's compatible with this mod's piercing system though.

Any special requirements in my load order needed for this to work with HDT KS Hairdos? It just stays as vanilla hair and it doesn't seem to get any longer than shoulder length. I also have Apachii Hairs installed because it's a Slaverun Reloaded requirement. Unfortunately it doesn't even detect those.

I tried adding the hairs manually through the Custom Hair MCM menu as you instruct on the first page but it doesn't seem to work either.

4 hours ago, deviara said:

Any special requirements in my load order needed for this to work with HDT KS Hairdos? It just stays as vanilla hair and it doesn't seem to get any longer than shoulder length. I also have Apachii Hairs installed because it's a Slaverun Reloaded requirement. Unfortunately it doesn't even detect those.

I tried adding the hairs manually through the Custom Hair MCM menu as you instruct on the first page but it doesn't seem to work either.

In my experience, changing the player's hair through any means other than a stylist will not work.  The hair will change briefly, but the mod polls frequently and will change the hair back.  When first installing the mod, whatever hair the character had will default to a style of the length chosen (short, shoulder length, mid back, long, etc.).  You can change the hair style by visiting a stylist - most clothing retailers are stylists, but I find that traveling to Solitude and visiting Radiant Raiment is best as hair, make-up, and piercing stylists are all on-site.

I have KS Hairdos HDT and the BBP patch, along with Apachii 1.6, 1.5, and 1.2 (male)

Apparently YPS is applying high heel effects (like the speed debuff and satisfactory appearance) to werewolves. I'm using Moonlight Tales and Mighty Beasts, but neither of them adds HDT High Heels or anything to the werewolf models. Is this deliberate? Is there a way to disable it?

I think I must be missing something here. I'm not able to configure custom hairstyles in the MCM like it says on the main page for this mod. According to the screenshots I should be able to type the name of the style into the MCM but this option just isn't there. On the custom hairstyles menu all I can do is choose the length and choose the style (standard, permed etc). 

Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong or missing?

2 hours ago, dennydarko said:

I think I must be missing something here. I'm not able to configure custom hairstyles in the MCM like it says on the main page for this mod. According to the screenshots I should be able to type the name of the style into the MCM but this option just isn't there. On the custom hairstyles menu all I can do is choose the length and choose the style (standard, permed etc). 

Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong or missing?

In the MCM go to the Custom Hair tab. Select a hair slot Each hair slot should have three lines. Custom Style ID, Custom Style Length and Custom Style Special. Click on the vertical line you see by Custom Style ID and it should open up a little popup for you to type in the name of the hairstyle. The Length is where you set the length for the hair style and then special would be for normal, curly, shaved nape, mohican etc. Both of these are drop down menus. I've added a few helpful screenshots (at least I hope they're helpful).

If you're not seeing these spaces to type in hair names then you have a problem.

20171127234810_1.jpg

20171127235313_1.jpg

20171127235303_1.jpg

Edited by Balgin
On 11/25/2017 at 11:15 PM, AWP3RATOR said:

In my experience, changing the player's hair through any means other than a stylist will not work.  The hair will change briefly, but the mod polls frequently and will change the hair back.  When first installing the mod, whatever hair the character had will default to a style of the length chosen (short, shoulder length, mid back, long, etc.).  You can change the hair style by visiting a stylist - most clothing retailers are stylists, but I find that traveling to Solitude and visiting Radiant Raiment is best as hair, make-up, and piercing stylists are all on-site.

I have KS Hairdos HDT and the BBP patch, along with Apachii 1.6, 1.5, and 1.2 (male)

Hmm... so why does it say it works with KS Hairdos if it doesn't? I tried the Hair stylist and all I can get is vanilla hairs.

13 hours ago, Balgin said:

In the MCM go to the Custom Hair tab. Select a hair slot Each hair slot should have three lines. Custom Style ID, Custom Style Length and Custom Style Special. Click on the vertical line you see by Custom Style ID and it should open up a little popup for you to type in the name of the hairstyle. The Length is where you set the length for the hair style and then special would be for normal, curly, shaved nape, mohican etc. Both of these are drop down menus. I've added a few helpful screenshots (at least I hope they're helpful).

If you're not seeing these spaces to type in hair names then you have a problem.

20171127234810_1.jpg

20171127235313_1.jpg

20171127235303_1.jpg

Thanks. For some reason mine only has the two lines for length and special, it doesn't have the line to input the ID. I've installed the latest version from here

Any ideas what's causing that?

18 hours ago, deviara said:

Hmm... so why does it say it works with KS Hairdos if it doesn't? I tried the Hair stylist and all I can get is vanilla hairs.

I found the in-game mechanic, when speaking with the Stylist to initially be a bit cumbersome, but it is intuitive and works well when you learn how it works - if you happen to have a key as to which hair styles match the correct menu choices it makes things easier.  When speaking to the Stylist, you'll need to select a length and a style - this is actually a filtering process which determines which, if any hairstyles from KS Hairdos HDT will show up in the choices.

According to the KS Hairdo HDT json file, your choices would be:

"6st" : [ "1Angelic", "1HighLife", "1OnlyYou", "1OnlyYou2", "1Studio", "1Vapor" ],
        "7st" : [ "1Amor", "1Scarlet", "1SweetEscape", "1SweetScar", "1SweetScar2" ],
        "8st" : [ "1RosieCloud", "1Vivacity", "1Wine" ],
        "10st" : [ "1Gecko", "1Metropolis", "1Metropolis2", "1Milliet" ],
        "6pe" : [ "1FoamSummer", "1XOXO" ],
        "7pe" : [ "1Cerigo" ],
        "8pe" : [ "1DiDar" ],
        "8br" : [ "1Caress" ],
        "9br" : [ "1Freesia", "1Tonight", "1Icarus", "1Youth" ],
        "10br" : [ "1Bluebird", "1Erena", "1Harvest", "1Slowly", "1Sky146", "1Sky179", "1Sky190", "1Sky250" ],
        "11br" : [ "1Sky188", "1SummerHaze", "1Angels", "1Sky047" ],
        "12br" : [ "1Cliche", "1Moonrise" ],
        "17br" : [ "1Traveler" ],
        "18br" : [ "1Traveler" ],
        "19br" : [ "1Traveler" ],
        "8po" : [ "1Himiko", "1TopGorgeous" ],
        "9po" : [ "1Cambrian", "1Dollmaker", "1Sky097", "1Spring", "1Starlet", "1ViceCity", "1Zoella" ],
        "10po" : [ "1Anto92", "1Lotus", "1Rosette", "1Rosette2", "1Searching", "1Sky208", "1SweetVillain", "1Kerli", "1Desperate", "1TellMe" ],
        "11po" : [ "1Sky176", "1Sky022", "1Sky201", "1Sky239", "1Paraguay", "1SilentLips" ],
        "12po" : [ "1BabyDoll", "1BabyDoll2", "1Cassy", "1Koala" ],
        "13po" : [ "1Crescent", "1Galaxy" ],
        "14po" : [ "1Kikyo" ],
        "15po" : [ "1Kikyo" ],
        "16po" : [ "1Kikyo" ]

And the Key in the in the first column works out like below.  The number above corresponds to the length below, and the two letters following the number above correspond to one of the 6 styles selected:  st = standard, pe = permed, br = braided, po = ponytail, bm = broad mohawk, nm = narrow mohawk, bu = buzzed 

; 1 = "bald"
; 2 = "short stubbles"
; 3 = "long stubbles"
; 4 = "cropped"
; 5 = "ear length"
; 6 = "chin length"
; 7 = "neck length"
; 8 = "shoulder length"
; 9 = "armpit length"
; 10 = "bra strap length"
; 11 = "mid back length"
; 12 = "waist length"
; 13 = "hip length"
; 14 = "tailbone length"
; 15 = "classic length"
; 16 = "mid-thigh length"
; 17 = "knee length"
; 18 = "calf length"
; 19 = "ankle length"

So in this case, if your character had bra strap length hair, and you selected ponytail styles, you then be asked to select which hair pack you wanted to pick a style from.  Select KS - Hairdos HDT, and you should be presented with the following choices: 1Bluebird", "1Erena", "1Harvest", "1Slowly", "1Sky146", "1Sky179", "1Sky190", "1Sky250"

Because 10 = bra strap length, and br = braided.

I have that pack installed, and here is what it looks like in-game:

yps_selections.png

Awesome mod!

Hey everyone when using piercings.

My Question:

I wanted to ask how could I make it so that I could wear my right earring piece and my left earring piece at the same time? Basically I want to make the "prevent 2 or 3 same type of jewellery" to "prevent 3 or more same type of jewellery".

Would  I need to use TES5edit or Save cleaner(to change a variable ) ?

On 11/26/2017 at 12:21 AM, AWP3RATOR said:

Shout Like a Virgin also has chastity piercing used as punishments for being naughty.

On 11/21/2017 at 6:13 PM, chaimhewast said:

Zaria's Restraints has a piercing similar to the one in your profile picture, and there's a UNBP version of it in the optional files for Captured Dreams. I'm not sure if it's compatible with this mod's piercing system though.

I'm aware of those. Mostly the ones I really want though are the idea of piercing the characters mouth shut.

12 hours ago, Assozatz said:

I'm aware of those. Mostly the ones I really want though are the idea of piercing the characters mouth shut.

Ooohhhhh that's a sweet idea.  There are already gags available from DD, and the GagSFX mod goes hand in hand - this would be a matter of hooking in to the DD and creating new gag meshes.  Then when the character would normally be gagged by a DD supporting mod, one of the new "sewn" assets could be called.  It would seem that the key unlock option presently available within DD might not suffice.... I would think something more like a knife would be appropriate to free the player.  From an immersion stand-point, you could use the DD Cutting mod as well, for that.

That all being said - it's a great idea, but this mod doesn't support it.  I don't think any do, but I'd be willing to lend some of my time to work with someone on it.

On 29.11.2017 at 9:50 AM, riko3 said:

Awesome mod!

My Question:

I wanted to ask how could I make it so that I could wear my right earring piece and my left earring piece at the same time? Basically I want to make the "prevent 2 or 3 same type of jewellery" to "prevent 3 or more same type of jewellery".

You don´t need TES5edit nor Save cleaner for the job. You will have to use Calientes Bodyslide, which is diffcult and depending on your mesh or Nifskope.

To combine two Meshes into one you simply have to copy the branch in one instance of Nifskope and copy it in the second one. If done correctly you should have in the second instance of Nifskope two mehses. In fact you can use the same copy paste shortcuts as in Windows itself (Strg+c and Strg+v). Made an excellent nose piercing this way, having a septum ring, a Nostril ring and a Nosepiercing. Nifskope does copy the position and the size making it easy to combine well to the body algined meshes.

regards

Rogwar

On 11/29/2017 at 3:50 AM, riko3 said:

Awesome mod!

My Question:

Consequently, this mod does not use body slots for the main piercings, they are done through SlaveTats, which are basically tattoos on the player's texture.  This mod does support some actual earring mods (named on front page) and will recognize that an actual earring NIF is being worn, apart from a SlaveTat texture.

I'm not sure what you were asking though - hope at least that helped a little.  The mod currently supports piercing both ears at the same time, and the default textures apply to both simultaneously.  Were you asking about individual ear piercing support?  Like 2 in one ear, 1 in the other, or 3 vs 2 support?  

This is easily possible through the SlaveTats add-on.  You'd have to add those texture assets and update the JSON files, but otherwise, it's not a challenging update.  To get that to work with the mod by default though you'd additionally need to update the mod's dialogue and routine's that deal with the player's piercings.  It would be much simpler to add them as standalones to SlaveTats.