Greetings again!

Sorry for bothering you so much, but I have noted (after painting her toenails) that the toenail polish is not showing up. I am using the UUNP body and I did indeed install the textures and so forth that come along with the mod, is there anything extra I was to do to make it show up? Oh! I also had a quick question, I have noticed, even though my character has her hair done (it was permed but now it grew out since I have it set to super fast growth) and her toenails and nails done, she wears eyeshadow and lipstick regularly and makes sure her parts are shaved and usually wears heels, I still haven't been able to get the "prettiest girl in all skyrim" like I did before the update, oh! And she has her ears, navel, clit and nipples pierced as well. Does it have something to do with her level of addiction perhaps as to why she's not able to get the prettiest in all skyrim? Or was it the update? 

Either way, thank you again for the mod, its tons of fun! OH! One more question, sorry it just occurred to me, is there a way to see a list of the hair styles for each length for standard etc, so I could write them all down and then go into racemenu and see what looks good with her face and then be able to quickly tell the hairstylist what style to go with instead of experimenting so much? Thank you!!

-C

Greetings again!

Sorry for bothering you so much, but I have noted (after painting her toenails) that the toenail polish is not showing up. I am using the UUNP body and I did indeed install the textures and so forth that come along with the mod, is there anything extra I was to do to make it show up? Oh! I also had a quick question, I have noticed, even though my character has her hair done (it was permed but now it grew out since I have it set to super fast growth) and her toenails and nails done, she wears eyeshadow and lipstick regularly and makes sure her parts are shaved and usually wears heels, I still haven't been able to get the "prettiest girl in all skyrim" like I did before the update, oh! And she has her ears, navel, clit and nipples pierced as well. Does it have something to do with her level of addiction perhaps as to why she's not able to get the prettiest in all skyrim? Or was it the update? 

Either way, thank you again for the mod, its tons of fun! OH! One more question, sorry it just occurred to me, is there a way to see a list of the hair styles for each length for standard etc, so I could write them all down and then go into racemenu and see what looks good with her face and then be able to quickly tell the hairstylist what style to go with instead of experimenting so much? Thank you!!

-C

The toenail problem, i have it too, i remember talking about it before here long time ago before, i think it might have to do with UUNP created feed Meshes have seperate Toenail node, but i never got around to check - try and find an old feet mesh maybe, with no seperate Toenail, it might help?

You can see all the hair style for each length easy by opening the .json file for the mod you have, i do it alot too  :)

I have noticed, even though my character has her hair done (it was permed but now it grew out since I have it set to super fast growth) and her toenails and nails done, she wears eyeshadow and lipstick regularly and makes sure her parts are shaved and usually wears heels, I still haven't been able to get the "prettiest girl in all skyrim" like I did before the update, oh! And she has her ears, navel, clit and nipples pierced as well. Does it have something to do with her level of addiction perhaps as to why she's not able to get the prettiest in all skyrim? Or was it the update?

Yes, as your addiction increases it will be harder and harder to become "prettiest girl". Eventually you will feel just "normal" with all the make-up on your body, and "ugly" for not using it.

If you don't like this, you can set the "addiction increase speed" to 0, and "decrease speed" to max.

• 2 weeks later...

v. 5.4.1
- added mod events to change pubic and armpit hair status
- support for UIExtensions added (when choosing hair length, hair color, hair style, eyeshadow or professional nail polish color)
- now showing time differences in the format day/hour/minute
- mohawk may now cause fashion debuff (intensity can be configured in MCM, default = 5)
- will no longer show hair init window for male characters
- males may now also use nail polish (though it will cause invisible hands on most bodies, use at your own risk)
- fixed erroneous message showing a fashion addiction decrease

Edit: Also posted as LITE versions (one with HDT Heels, one without).

Great, i will try it! Maybe it will help with a problem i have, i turned of smudge eyebrow and lipstick in MCM, and now it seem like eyebrow makeup never expire  :-/  but i am not sure, and my game became a little weird in many way after i install DCL   :blush:

Oh i wanted to ask, did you make mask for lipstick yourself? I tried to edit them, but it did not work right, so maybe if you would not mind! I would send you a message and ask for help?

...toenail problem

The toenail problem, i have it too, i remember talking about it before here long time ago before, i think it might have to do with UUNP created feed Meshes have seperate Toenail node, but i never got around to check - try and find an old feet mesh maybe, with no seperate Toenail, it might help?

You can see all the hair style for each length easy by opening the .json file for the mod you have, i do it alot too  :)

Regarding the toe nails for uunp bodyslide not showing color

I had created a fix for this for Leito FemFeet Redesigned (which I use in my game) and emily added it to the unp patch.

I guess this confirms that it doesn't work on the bodyslide feet also .. you have two options

1- You can either download and use FemFeet Redesigned by leito ... and use the unp patch from YPS fashion download section

2- Or I can try to make fix that works with bodyslide feet :D ... no guarantees though  :P

Regarding the toe nails for uunp bodyslide not showing color

I had created a fix for this for Leito FemFeet Redesigned (which I use in my game) and emily added it to the unp patch.

I guess this confirms that it doesn't work on the bodyslide feet also .. you have two options

1- You can either download and use FemFeet Redesigned by leito ... and use the unp patch from YPS fashion download section

2- Or I can try to make fix that works with bodyslide feet :D ... no guarantees though  :P

Oh great, thank you! I will try FFR UNP, no need to try fix bodyslide feet for me, i never edit anything other then body in bodyslide  :shy:

Great, i will try it! Maybe it will help with a problem i have, i turned of smudge eyebrow and lipstick in MCM, and now it seem like eyebrow makeup never expire  :-/  but i am not sure, and my game became a little weird in many way after i install DCL   :blush:

Oh i wanted to ask, did you make mask for lipstick yourself? I tried to edit them, but it did not work right, so maybe if you would not mind! I would send you a message and ask for help?

Makeup should normally expire, even when smudging is turned off.

To be safe, remove facial makeup when before turning smudging off.

If you have some makeup tattoo left showing on your face, even though the makeup has worn off, remove the SlaveTat in MCM SlaveTat menu. If the SlaveTat cannot be removed because it is locked, remove all makeup and all SlaveTat piercing from your character and active the "remove all YPS tattoos" button in the MCM General menu.

And yes, the lipstick tattoo is my work. Feel welcome to improve it or to provide more options to the user. You need to edit all stages (there are 4 of them), so begin with the file ypsLipstickCbbe100pct.dds. If there are questions, feel free to PM me :)

For whatever reason, I can't get the mod to show up in my MCM. I tried refreshing my menu list, which didn't help. The mod seems to be somewhat active because I can use the items from the mod like the lipstick and nail polish. What did I do wrong?

For whatever reason, I can't get the mod to show up in my MCM. I tried refreshing my menu list, which didn't help. The mod seems to be somewhat active because I can use the items from the mod like the lipstick and nail polish. What did I do wrong?

Hey N0bbody (love ur name btw :D),

try typing this in the console 

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 

source

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/71054076

Hey N0bbody (love ur name btw :D),

try typing this in the console 

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 

source

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/71054076

I already tried that (this is what I meant when I said that I refreshed my menu list) but like I said, it didn't help. Even after playing for an hour, the menu didn't show up.

i can't get shaving to work, I have all the items and it goes through the whole process but then when it's finished nothing happens, it doesn't go smooth or change at all. any help?

This maybe is be caused by SoS, because SoS adds random pubic hair on new player characters. Remove the pubic hair in SoS MCM menu, and all should be good.

I already tried that (this is what I meant when I said that I refreshed my menu list) but like I said, it didn't help. Even after playing for an hour, the menu didn't show up.

This is strange. It can take a while for the menu to show up, but normally it suffices to open the MCM main menu, then close it, then wait 1-2 minutes.

The options of this mod should appear in the tab "YPS Fashion".

This is strange. It can take a while for the menu to show up, but normally it suffices to open the MCM main menu, then close it, then wait 1-2 minutes.

The options of this mod should appear in the tab "YPS Fashion".

Apparently starting a new game fixes that problem, as it is with many other bugs.

Princessity`s shoes could fix that if you using UNP body.but there are something wrong about height.only emily could fix it.

... if I only knew how to edit meshes :P

sorry.I didn`t receive the reply. you don`t need to know.the file i gave you are perfect feet for UUNP.just use it...er...of course you need to talk with Princessity the author...

I had already replace the file myself.but i think you have set something about height in esp file.the feet are...how to say...underground?.I worked with CK for long time but still don`t understand how to do....

I tested Princessity`s feet.And there is no problem. so i guess something wrong with esp.just guess.

BF.zip

Did you remove the setup options when you start a new game? 'cause they didn't appear this time...

The setup now only appears to female characters.

Male characters need to enable it manually. This is to prevent female pubic hair and head hair growing on males without their consent.

Did you remove the setup options when you start a new game? 'cause they didn't appear this time...

The setup now only appears to female characters.

Male characters need to enable it manually. This is to prevent female pubic hair and head hair growing on males without their consent.

I see. That becomes a minor issue with Skyrim Unbound since the default character before racemenu opens is male. Do you suppose you could add a button in the mcm to start the setup process?

I see. That becomes a minor issue with Skyrim Unbound since the default character before racemenu opens is male. Do you suppose you could add a button in the mcm to start the setup process?

An easier way to do it is to reenable it for males, and add a warning message.

Greetings!

So I had an idea, is there a way to make it so that with the pubic hair, that the slave tats layer is not applied and only the sos hair is put on? Usually can't see the SOS hair with the alpha glitching, making it invisible when the slave tats hair is applied, just an idea I had, thank you for the mod still!

Oh quick question, the mod is not compatible with vampires right? My character just recently became one, thanks again!

-C

v. 5.4.1

- added mod events to change pubic and armpit hair status

- support for UIExtensions added (when choosing hair length, hair color, hair style, eyeshadow or professional nail polish color)

- now showing time differences in the format day/hour/minute

- mohawk may now cause fashion debuff (intensity can be configured in MCM, default = 5)

- will no longer show hair init window for male characters

- males may now also use nail polish (though it will cause invisible hands on most bodies, use at your own risk)

- fixed erroneous message showing a fashion addiction decrease

Edit: Also posted as LITE versions (one with HDT Heels, one without).

So I tested it with the trans race and the problem persists, though in different fashion. Basically as long as the game recognizes you as a male it will either try to load an alternative mesh (if the modder provided it) or it won't show up. The hands are visible but the nails won't show up. The good news is that it was an easy fix, as simple as editing a few entries in the mage nails esp, the bad news is that for mods that adds lots of items like Immersive Jewelry it would be quite tedious (though I might still end up doing it). Just a small heads up for anybody willing to try, it can be done but not without some tinkering.

Btw, thank you for adding the feature :) .

Greetings!

So I had an idea, is there a way to make it so that with the pubic hair, that the slave tats layer is not applied and only the sos hair is put on? Usually can't see the SOS hair with the alpha glitching, making it invisible when the slave tats hair is applied, just an idea I had, thank you for the mod still!

When i was still using SOS hair, i remember i had a similar problem, if you want here is a workaround!

Get Default.dds from your Netimmerse Override mod (in \Textures\Actors\Character\Overlays)

Use it to replace ypsPubicStage1.dds to ypsPubicStage5.dds (in \Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\yps\) 

Oh quick question, the mod is not compatible with vampires right? My character just recently became one, thanks again!

There is a general issue in Skyrim with vampires, preventing mods to change head parts (like hair).

I have tried to fix this (with the help of Atreytan), but it still doesn't work perfectly. If you want to try yourself, enable "vampire hair control" in MCM.