great mod!  having a ton of fun with it.  ran into issues with eyeshadow, i couldnt get it removed so i did the slave tat removal mod and that worked fine.  the problem is that i cant use eyeshadow now it just says cant equip that item.  i also ran into an issue with left nostril piercing it wont let me take it out it says i have to remove my helmet and i have nothing in that slot.  the piercing was removed from slavetats by the removal guy so it doesnt show up in slavetats anymore but i cant take it out of my nose to readd it.  any clues for how i might solve this?  i can add all the other things fine just not eyeshadow and the left nostril.

Just posted the next version, now boldly labeled "release" :)

v. 5.2

• this is a release version: all beta items have been removed; they are still available via console
  • all fashion vendors will now offer hairdresser services, sell hair styling items, and offer hairstyle previews
  • the following fashion features may now cause fashion addiction and arousal: dyed hair, permed hair, long hair (i. e. bra strap or longer), buzzed nape; these effects can be turned on/off in MCM
  • added reminders to redo the hairdye or refresh a buzzed nape cut
  • when doing a hair makeover, the player may now choose to just refresh the current hair dye at a discount price
  • to prevent hair showing under your head item, you may now postpone hair updates when wearing a helmet (MCM toggle option, default is on)
  • fixed an issue preventing quest dialogues starting properly
  • fixed a few small issues with hair styling
  • removed the (beta) MCM option to change natural hair color (if needed use the corresponding potion instead)
  • replaced many messageboxes with notifications
  • added MCM options to disable/enable smudging of makeup (nail polish, lipstick and eyeshadow), default enabled
  • vampire race switch before a hair change may now be switched on/off in MCM (default = disabled); this is still experimental
  • for modders: added mod events (1) to disable/enable makeup smudging, (2) to disable/enable hair growth, (3) to disable/enable hair makeovers initiated by the player, (4) to set player heel training status to “arched feet” or “bondage feet”
Any issues, please let me know.

For this version, I also posted a version not requiring HDT Heels.

Enjoy :)

Thank you for the update :). I just have one suggestion however. It would be good if there was a dedicated seating area or place for the hairdresser to work on the characters hair instead of on the spot. Also I don't see a difference with the quick haircut turned off or on. What is it supposed to change? Other than that, it works pretty smoothly :)

I had stopped at 4.4, due to the beta things, and I didn't want to break my game.    I'm assuming I need a clean save?   If so, how does this affect my high heel settings, does she revert back to step 1 again?

It should be ok to update savegames from v. 4.4. The heel training stage (and everything else) will be preserved.

Better keep a copy of the save though.

I don't suppose there's anyway to tell which hairstyles in say, KS or Apachi are what length? I'd like to take the time to set up the hairstyles but telling which hair is say, bra strap length vs shoulder length, it's not always easy to tell. Unless...from what I remember when I did this a version or two ago, the lengths you laid out aren't hard coded. So you could put a really long hair style in the stubble category and the system doesn't care, it will just use what's in that slot.

Is that still the case?

If so then eyeballing is good enough.

You may either use the preview option (any hairdresser can help you), or take a look at (or even change) the configuration files located in Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\

It is just looks, since technically for Skyrim all the hairstyles are the same. And you can configure all hairstyles just as you prefer. I tried to do my best when sorting out these 780 hairstyles, but in many cases it is indeed hard to determine, what length stage or hairstyle type they belong to. If you find a serious error (e.g. that I put a long style in the stubble category), please let me know.

great mod! having a ton of fun with it. ran into issues with eyeshadow, i couldnt get it removed so i did the slave tat removal mod and that worked fine. the problem is that i cant use eyeshadow now it just says cant equip that item. i also ran into an issue with left nostril piercing it wont let me take it out it says i have to remove my helmet and i have nothing in that slot. the piercing was removed from slavetats by the removal guy so it doesnt show up in slavetats anymore but i cant take it out of my nose to readd it. any clues for how i might solve this? i can add all the other things fine just not eyeshadow and the left nostril.

For eyeshadow, it will always say that "you can't equip that item"; this is a known Skyrim bug.

But there is still another Skyrim bug, preventing the use of these items (both of these bugs are beyond my control). Try to have only 1 piece of eyeshadow in your inventory, or drop 1 to the ground and pick it up. That might help.

I know that there are some issues with SlaveTats, which I am still working on.

Thank you for the update :). I just have one suggestion however. It would be good if there was a dedicated seating area or place for the hairdresser to work on the characters hair instead of on the spot. Also I don't see a difference with the quick haircut turned off or on. What is it supposed to change? Other than that, it works pretty smoothly :)

I still have your Barber Resources sitting on my hard drive, waiting to be implemented soon in another release version. Thank you again for this :)

I first wanted the hair styling system to work smoothly, before adding those items.

The "quick haircut" MCM option indeed seems to be bugged, thank you for reporting this!

Now also posted a LITE version, not requiring DD, nor Sexlab, nor HDT Heels.

By saying "not required" do you also mean "not supported" ?  If I use DD and the Lite version, is there a mechanism that will detect it ?

Yes, not required and not supported. Some DD features might still work, but users with DD installed should use the full version.

I'm also getting an issue where I turned off hair control, but when I first load up my game, it reverts my hair to the last hairstyle I had when I had hair control on.

Indeed, sorry for this bug.

Will be easy to fix at least... :angel:

great mod! having a ton of fun with it. ran into issues with eyeshadow, i couldnt get it removed so i did the slave tat removal mod and that worked fine. the problem is that i cant use eyeshadow now it just says cant equip that item. i also ran into an issue with left nostril piercing it wont let me take it out it says i have to remove my helmet and i have nothing in that slot. the piercing was removed from slavetats by the removal guy so it doesnt show up in slavetats anymore but i cant take it out of my nose to readd it. any clues for how i might solve this? i can add all the other things fine just not eyeshadow and the left nostril.

If the tat is still on your character but not showing up in mcm, you can get rid of it by adding the exact same tat in slavetats and then removing it.

I'm not sure if that's doable with the piercings though. You'd have to be able to access them via the slavetats mcm menu first. 

I'm also getting an issue where I turned off hair control, but when I first load up my game, it reverts my hair to the last hairstyle I had when I had hair control on.

Indeed, sorry for this bug.

Will be easy to fix at least... :angel:

Posted a hotfix (so far only for FULL and NO HDT versions):

v. 5.2.0

- with hair control turned off, hair should no longer be changed by the mod upon game load

----

Edit: now also available for the LITE version.

Edited by emily1673

Alright, Slavetats seems to be working for now, got pubes, can't complain :)

A small request : could you add a color detection mechanism rather than having to type hex values in the MCM ?  PSQ does it pretty well, you set your hair color in Racemenu, hit an entry in the MCM and the custom color is registered by the mod.

This is an extremely superficial request for the next update really, but would it be possible to have the 'permanently pierced...' effects to replace and remove the regular 'pierced' effects once you achieve them? Literally just for the sake of having my effects tab less padded with various effects all bunched together. I could manually remove them through console I guess, but am worried it might break something in the scripts.

Like I said though, it's a very minor thing in case you're in agreement with the idea and if it happens to be an easy thing to do. This is an utterly fantastic mod and it's really added a new fun dynamic to my game, so thanks again!

i was using v5.1.4 beta so i tried to update to 5.2 but after updating it my character's face and body became purple. i looked at slavetats in mcm menu and found that earlobe hole in face section and  armpit, pubic hair in body section were registered in slavetats. so i tried to disable armpit, pubic hair growth and show earlobe hole in yps mcm menu, also disabled lock slavetats in general tab but yps slavetats were still locked no matter what i did in yps mcm menu. can you help me update to 5.2 from 5.1.4 without getting purple body?

A small request : could you add a color detection mechanism rather than having to type hex values in the MCM ? PSQ does it pretty well, you set your hair color in Racemenu, hit an entry in the MCM and the custom color is registered by the mod.

Do you mean a color detection system for the custom hair color? That sounds doable.

This is an extremely superficial request for the next update really, but would it be possible to have the 'permanently pierced...' effects to replace and remove the regular 'pierced' effects once you achieve them? Literally just for the sake of having my effects tab less padded with various effects all bunched together. I could manually remove them through console I guess, but am worried it might break something in the scripts.

I understand the issue. Maybe one day. There is a risk that I break something while trying to fix this :)

i was using v5.1.4 beta so i tried to update to 5.2 but after updating it my character's face and body became purple. i looked at slavetats in mcm menu and found that earlobe hole in face section and  armpit, pubic hair in body section were registered in slavetats. so i tried to disable armpit, pubic hair growth and show earlobe hole in yps mcm menu, also disabled lock slavetats in general tab but yps slavetats were still locked no matter what i did in yps mcm menu. can you help me update to 5.2 from 5.1.4 without getting purple body?

​First a very stupid question: Did you keep the texture pack installed?

The texture pack (currently 5.1) is still required for 5.2

If this is not the problem, then you would need to remove the SlaveTats before doing the update.

First a very stupid question: Did you keep the texture pack installed?
The texture pack (currently 5.1) is still required for 5.2
If this is not the problem, then you would need to remove the SlaveTats before doing the update.

you are right! i forgot to install the texture pack again. now i have installed v5.2 without the purple body. Thanks for the help!

Hello.  I am really liking the concept of this mod, but I ran into what seemsto be a bug.  With the mod installed, the "Exhibitionist" flag in Sexlab Aroused seems to be automatically disabled after a certain interval.  I tested by starting a clean game both with and without, and the behavior only occurred with Immersive Fashion also installed.  Need to rush out the door right now, but if that isn't known behavior I'll post a mod list later.

In a similar way, could you add the autodection of the hair cut the player is wearing ?

It would be easier to set up custom haircuts if we could just follow this path :

- Change hair in Racemenu

- Go to MCM, check a button "Register hair"

- Chose the kind of hair it has to be registered under (short, long, etc)

With the mod installed, the "Exhibitionist" flag in Sexlab Aroused seems to be automatically disabled after a certain interval.

Extremely unlikely that this has something to do with this mod.

The only interaction of this mod with SL Aroused is increasing the SLAroused.ActorExposure variable via PapyrisUtil.

In a similar way, could you add the autodection of the hair cut the player is wearing ?

It would be easier to set up custom haircuts if we could just follow this path :

- Change hair in Racemenu

- Go to MCM, check a button "Register hair"

- Chose the kind of hair it has to be registered under (short, long, etc)

Maybe. I first need to find a way to query the current hairstyle name (which should be possible, didn't try it yet).

Hey there im a BIG Fan of this Mod but i got a problem.

You said you recommend installing the Sounds and textures. Well i cant activate these. It will say "a problem accured".

Im really sad rightnow  :( Please Help!

There is nothing to activate.

Just install the files into the data folder (which may also be done with some mod managers).

Hi,

Thanks for the no smudge options... I asked my master and he agreed to to make it happen :lol: .  That help so much, I'll remove it when I'm able to re-apply my make-up myself (ref.  a post you made on Slaverun ;) ).  Well your hair started to work again.  But my game is script heavy, so that might be the problem.  Can't wait for SKSE 64 and move everything to Skyrim SE.

I notice a weird bug.  I'm not sure if this can be cause by script heavy.  I can't have double piercing.  Can of annoying as I use some enchanted Newmiller piercing with some devious one.  So I waited until my piercing were permanent and removed the monitoring.  Now I can were both.  I had the option to have double piercing but it did not work.  Even after re-try.  Had similar problem with some high heels, but in the end it always allow me to ware them so I don't know if this is a bug or something else :s .  Please have look, I'm sure I will get new piercing quite soon and my Nioverlay I quite high.  actually I have double clit piercing presently and I work fine :) ... except when I fight dragon and start busing :lol: kind of embarrassing to call a time out :lol:.

Great job on your mod, keep up the good work ;) .

Thanks for the no smudge options... I asked my master and he agreed to to make it happen :lol: .  That help so much, I'll remove it when I'm able to re-apply my make-up myself (ref.  a post you made on Slaverun ;) ).  Well your hair started to work again.  But my game is script heavy, so that might be the problem.  Can't wait for SKSE 64 and move everything to Skyrim SE.

I notice a weird bug.  I'm not sure if this can be cause by script heavy.  I can't have double piercing.  Can of annoying as I use some enchanted Newmiller piercing with some devious one.  So I waited until my piercing were permanent and removed the monitoring.  Now I can were both.  I had the option to have double piercing but it did not work.  Even after re-try.  Had similar problem with some high heels, but in the end it always allow me to ware them so I don't know if this is a bug or something else :s .  Please have look, I'm sure I will get new piercing quite soon and my Nioverlay I quite high.  actually I have double clit piercing presently and I work fine :) ... except when I fight dragon and start busing :lol: kind of embarrassing to call a time out :lol:.

Glad that it works!

In theory, this mod has the feature to inhibit the player to wear multiple piercings in the same piercing slot, which can be turned off in MCM. I will look into your issues.

the saving of the settings doesn't seem to work - i started a new game and all my settings and hairstyles reverted to the defaults. am i missing something?

Only the 40 custom hairstyles are saved. They aren't loaded automatically when a new game starts, but there is a function to import them in MCM. If this doesn't work, then we indeed have a bug.

Question: i installed a few hair mods, but i am not sure i understood how to make this mod use them

Refer to the Spoiler in the mod description, below "How to configure other 3rd party hairstyle mods".

More details can be found in the file Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\KS Hairdo's.esp.json