Once again, This is one of my fav mods of all time!  Thank you Emily for all your hardwork!  What you have done with the hair styling is amazing! 

Question - Installed the UNP patch over everything else, looks like we still need to use the UNP bodypiercings patch?  

I cannot wait for the "cravings" section..  would be funny if the mechanics of craving worked like skooma whore addicted, and the pc just grabbed some nail polish (or other product) from a vendor and put it on..  

Thought of putting your products into loot lists for npc's or containers?

I am still looking forward to Yolie's Health and Beauty Spa in Solitude.  (example mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18811/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D18811%26preview%3D&pUp=1) That would be something indeed!  

Other thoughts --  perfumes (for buffs: i.e. boost in speechcraft, or arousal to nearby npc's), cute tattoos, blush, having the PC's follower able to either wear products or ask the PC to wear products/cut hair.  Leg shaving/hair growth.  Messed up HAIR..  You just finished a great battle and your hair is perfectly permed?  how could this be, maybe magic?

Love the mod!  Thank you for everything!!

New beta version is up:

You must have a serious pita configuring all those hairs. It is appreciated. 

One small bug I've noticed, might have been mentioned already but hair seems to have a habit of periodically popping through hoods/helmets. 

Eg: Equip helmet/hood. Alls good. A short time later hair pops in. Not a big deal, I don't normally use helmets.

New beta version is up:

One small bug I've noticed, might have been mentioned already but hair seems to have a habit of periodically popping through hoods/helmets. 

Eg: Equip helmet/hood. Alls good. A short time later hair pops in. Not a big deal, I don't normally use helmets.

I had that issue too.  I haven't had it in awhile (like a month), I am pretty sure after I updated my HDT and XMSPE.

New beta version is up:

I had that issue too. I haven't had it in awhile (like a month), I am pretty sure after I updated my HDT and XMSPE.

Oh, just me then? Ok I'll look into it.

Question - Installed the UNP patch over everything else, looks like we still need to use the UNP bodypiercings patch?

The new patch contains all previous UNP patches, including piercings and toenail polish.

And thank you for your suggestions. :)

Are there any plans to expand pubic hair? Perhaps some kind of pubic hair styling like the current hair styling?

Not at this time, though the idea seems quite interesting.

Oh, just me then? Ok I'll look into it.

I'll also try to change the script, to make the hairstyle changes "helmet proof".

Hey emily I tested the new version out on a new game I used the vampire start and I ran into some issues:

1.) When it updates my character and does the race change thing my character will stand up even while sneaking which isn't a huge deal if it didn't happen

so frequently even with it at default setting frequent update turned off and hair growth speed set at two it seems to update the race every 2-3 seconds making

it impossible to even use a weapon or do anything really.

2.) After about 1 min the character will stop doing the what looks like glitching and my character will no longer switch races I will then just stay as my main race and no longer have actorundead keywords thus not being able too feed.

I understand that you don't use a vampire character and don't feel the need to add it if it adds you any trouble ^^; I just wish it would only change the race as soon as it changes the to the next hairstyle but again its probably not as simple or easier said then done depending on how you managed to get it all working anyway haha

Hey emily I tested the new version out on a new game I used the vampire start and I ran into some issues:

1.) When it updates my character and does the race change thing my character will stand up even while sneaking which isn't a huge deal if it didn't happen

so frequently even with it at default setting frequent update turned off and hair growth speed set at two it seems to update the race every 2-3 seconds making

it impossible to even use a weapon or do anything really.

2.) After about 1 min the character will stop doing the what looks like glitching and my character will no longer switch races I will then just stay as my main race and no longer have actorundead keywords thus not being able too feed.

Hm, this is strange. The hair check (which affects vampires) should happen only once per in-game day (or when you restyle your hair).

Here a simplified version of the code. Do you see an error perhaps?

race function RemoveVampireRace(race CurrentRace)
; this returns the non-vampire race, e.g. RemoveVampireRace(NordRaceVampire) will return NordRace
endfunction

keyword property ActorTypeUndead auto

function CheckHair()
	if !PlayerActor.IsOnMount()
		race CurrentPlayerRace
		bool PlayerIsVampire = PlayerActor.HasKeyword(ActorTypeUndead)
		if PlayerIsVampire
			CurrentPlayerRace = PlayerActor.getrace()
			PlayerActor.setrace(RemoveVampireRace(CurrentPlayerRace))
		endif
;
; ... here comes the code to change the hair ...
;
		if PlayerIsVampire
			PlayerActor.setrace(CurrentPlayerRace)
		endif
	endif
endfunction

Could it be possible that I'm not seeing the pubic hair because yps uses the same tatoo slot than another mod ?  I've obviously enabled the options in the MCM but I think it comes down to that...

Did you try to add the pubic hair tattoos manually and see what happens?

Could it be possible that I'm not seeing the pubic hair because yps uses the same tatoo slot than another mod ?  I've obviously enabled the options in the MCM but I think it comes down to that...

Should I try to add them with Slavetats or Racemenu ?  I know that I have a few slots already taken by PSQ in Racemenu, I wonder if this makes Slavetats unable to apply the hair.

Should I try to add them with Slavetats or Racemenu ?  I know that I have a few slots already taken by PSQ in Racemenu, I wonder if this makes Slavetats unable to apply the hair.

Preferably you might try both.

If the tattoos cannot be applied with Slavetats, then there is something wrong.

Hi,

I really love your mod, and since the ypsCustomStyles.json I love it even more.  :D 

I have a question, I came across a weird bug. Your mod stooped working for hair and pubic hair.  Pubic hair just disappear and the hair stopped growing and I did set it to 3.  I notice the problem after I changed a hair style, I had the hasarfemaleponytailhavoc01.  I switch hair to a new style and everything stop working.  My guess, it is not compatible.  Could you make it compatible, please, it is one of the best, or even the best hair style mode.  It just don't glitch like the others do.

Thanks.

Hi,

I really love your mod, and since the ypsCustomStyles.json I love it even more. :D

I have a question, I came across a weird bug. Your mod stooped working for hair and pubic hair. Pubic hair just disappear and the hair stopped growing and I did set it to 3. I notice the problem after I changed a hair style, I had the hasarfemaleponytailhavoc01. I switch hair to a new style and everything stop working. My guess, it is not compatible. Could you make it compatible, please, it is one of the best, or even the best hair style mode. It just don't glitch like the others do.

Thanks.

did you set it as one of your haircuts in the mcm or just go to racemenu and change it there?

Preferably you might try both.

If the tattoos cannot be applied with Slavetats, then there is something wrong.

In slavetats, body tatoos 6 and 7 were occupied by "external".  I tried to manually set the slot 1 to yps pubic and then added the knive and cream with the console.  Unfortunately, it did not remove the pubic hair, strange...

I'm afraid I can't provide a log, my game is an absolute nuclear plant.

Hi,

I really love your mod, and since the ypsCustomStyles.json I love it even more. :D

I have a question, I came across a weird bug. Your mod stooped working for hair and pubic hair. Pubic hair just disappear and the hair stopped growing and I did set it to 3. I notice the problem after I changed a hair style, I had the hasarfemaleponytailhavoc01. I switch hair to a new style and everything stop working. My guess, it is not compatible. Could you make it compatible, please, it is one of the best, or even the best hair style mode. It just don't glitch like the others do.

Thanks.

did you set it as one of your haircuts in the mcm or just go to racemenu and change it there?

I set it as one of the haircuts in the mcm.  But I don't believe this is the problem anymore.  I used the default perm and for some reason it still stopped working :(.  I will reset the growth speed to 1 and try with the speed debug to see if it start working again.

In slavetats, body tatoos 6 and 7 were occupied by "external".  I tried to manually set the slot 1 to yps pubic and then added the knive and cream with the console.  Unfortunately, it did not remove the pubic hair, strange...

Just a wild guess: Is the value of iNumOverlays for Body high enough?

I set it as one of the haircuts in the mcm. But I don't believe this is the problem anymore. I used the default perm and for some reason it still stopped working :(. I will reset the growth speed to 1 and try with the speed debug to see if it start working again.

Do you still see the message "Hair length now ... cm, undyed: ... cm" ?

It should appear once every in-game day.

Just a wild guess: Is the value of iNumOverlays for Body high enough?

I set it as one of the haircuts in the mcm. But I don't believe this is the problem anymore. I used the default perm and for some reason it still stopped working :(. I will reset the growth speed to 1 and try with the speed debug to see if it start working again.

Do you still see the message "Hair length now ... cm, undyed: ... cm" ?

It should appear once every in-game day.

Yep it started again :) , but I had to put the setting back to 2 and remove the fast growth.  I re-added the frequent hair growth check.  I'm waiting for an update.  I did that just before I got shaved in Slaverun mod and had only one message.  So I'm waiting for the next one.  Thing is I have the message about feeling very pretty, I have pain in my feet for not wearing heels and I should not let my freshly pierced clit empty.  Kind of out of my control since I'm being enslaved :D.  But still those part work flawlessly  :D .   I'll advise if it is not coming back. 

Thanks for the follow up, it's cool you keep watch ;) .

How does YPS decide which slot to use ?  Maybe I can find a workaround...

It does not determine anything. YPS will just ask SlaveTats to add a tattoo, and SlaveTats will use the free slot with the lowest number.

If there is no free slot, then nothing will show up. That's why the number of overlays must be high enough.

Just posted the next version, now boldly labeled "release" :)

v. 5.2

• this is a release version: all beta items have been removed; they are still available via console
  • all fashion vendors will now offer hairdresser services, sell hair styling items, and offer hairstyle previews
  • the following fashion features may now cause fashion addiction and arousal: dyed hair, permed hair, long hair (i. e. bra strap or longer), buzzed nape; these effects can be turned on/off in MCM
  • added reminders to redo the hairdye or refresh a buzzed nape cut
  • when doing a hair makeover, the player may now choose to just refresh the current hair dye at a discount price
  • to prevent hair showing under your head item, you may now postpone hair updates when wearing a helmet (MCM toggle option, default is on)
  • fixed an issue preventing quest dialogues starting properly
  • fixed a few small issues with hair styling
  • removed the (beta) MCM option to change natural hair color (if needed use the corresponding potion instead)
  • replaced many messageboxes with notifications
  • added MCM options to disable/enable smudging of makeup (nail polish, lipstick and eyeshadow), default enabled
  • vampire race switch before a hair change may now be switched on/off in MCM (default = disabled); this is still experimental
  • for modders: added mod events (1) to disable/enable makeup smudging, (2) to disable/enable hair growth, (3) to disable/enable hair makeovers initiated by the player, (4) to set player heel training status to “arched feet” or “bondage feet”
Any issues, please let me know.

For this version, I also posted a version not requiring HDT Heels.

Enjoy :)

i'm having an issue with the mod: the second slot of the body part of Slavetats is grayed and from what i understood, it's the pubic hair's slot, my issue here is that whenever i shave my PC i always have the stage 5 pubic hair

There must have gone something wrong, maybe with an update.

Try to disable the option "Lock SlaveTats".

Also you can use this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42016-remove-your-tats/

This is what I have been waiting to see.   the word "release"!    Thank you Emily for all your hard work on this.   I look forward to trying it.

I had stopped at 4.4, due to the beta things, and I didn't want to break my game.    I'm assuming I need a clean save?   If so, how does this affect my high heel settings, does she revert back to step 1 again?

I don't suppose there's anyway to tell which hairstyles in say, KS or Apachi are what length? I'd like to take the time to set up the hairstyles but telling which hair is say, bra strap length vs shoulder length, it's not always easy to tell. Unless...from what I remember when I did this a version or two ago, the lengths you laid out aren't hard coded. So you could put a really long hair style in the stubble category and the system doesn't care, it will just use what's in that slot.
Is that still the case?
If so then eyeballing is good enough.