Aradia Lingerie Dress Conversion

majin123

How can i get it in the game?

Console command or?

I just type help aradia but it came out to be nothing.

Do you even know how commands work in fallout 4?

type this: help aradia 4

Dont forget to enable the esp in your Manager!

Oh my bad then sry. lol

I miss the number 4 

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

does not work...

it does work boss look here..just download the main file and the .esp..oh thanks uploader btw

when I put the character becomes invisible

i think that's because u did not build the thing in bodyslide..look below

post-1219960-0-87737500-1465490982_thumb.png

does not work...

it does work boss look here..just download the main file and the .esp..oh thanks uploader btw

In bodyslide put CBBE ... body invisible ...

does not work...

if you have the bodyslide files in the right place (check the posts) , the .esp , then the .esp is activated , you build it in bodyslide , than sorry bud i don't know..but i just did this and it works is something you do wrong :)

does not work...

if you have the bodyslide files in the right place (check the posts) , the .esp , then the .esp is activated , you build it in bodyslide , than sorry bud i don't know..but i just did this and it works is something you do wrong :)

The problem seems to be already solved: D  bodyslide threw .nif file to another location: In

Thank you responded to my problem

does not work...

The problem seems to be already solved: D  bodyslide threw .nif file to another location: In

Thank you responded to my problem

sure :)

• 9 months later...

So sorry for attempting to russle the sleeping Mirelurk, but I want this mod to work. Only problem is: I can't get morphs to work!

I've put all the neccesary files in and I can even select the outfit in the "Unassigned" section (yes i've tried it with MORPHS selected, still getting Vanilla shape) 

PLZ HELP!!!

So sorry for attempting to russle the sleeping Mirelurk, but I want this mod to work. Only problem is: I can't get morphs to work!

I've put all the neccesary files in and I can even select the outfit in the "Unassigned" section (yes i've tried it with MORPHS selected, still getting Vanilla shape) 

PLZ HELP!!!

Well.... lets see...

You could do a couple of things like:

Fix the File path and output name in the OSP (done).

Move the bodyslide folder to the Tools folder, so it will install correctly (done).

Reweight the entire bodyslide nif with Cherry Hot's Bounce Kit (done).

Update the esp to include a craft option at the chem station under utility (done).

Slap in a couple of keywords like ap_armor_blabla bla... so you can give it the sleek option over at an armor bench, along with legendary and railroad armor lining (again done).

Slap everything into a Data folder so it will install correctly (manually anyway I have no clue about nmm, but MO should install it just fine as well).

Then package it all up in a 7zip file.... so the OP can update the first post with the v1.1 Twerkable....

Or you could just download it...

AradiaLingerieDress v1.1 (twerkable).7z

Damn I was suppose to go to sleep like 2 hours ago (I only tinkered with this for maybe 20 minutes, then 10 minutes of oogling in game).

post-321913-0-15466000-1489745973_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-45162100-1489745987_thumb.jpg

Now for something completely different.

post-321913-0-65981500-1489746006_thumb.jpg

Mix of Something Something FO4 High heels (heel #4 if I remember correctly) + stockings and garters from the secretary mod + zw's dress (or is that a see thru nighty, I don't really know) + Rad-Ban shades + HN666's Nails, and rings + NCR Ranger Black Cowboy hat... plus Cherry Hots weights.... and the collar from toxic raider (black retexture)... oh and PipboyX (third person pipboy replacer with a watch cause yeah I hate that thing in third person).

PLZ HELP!!!

Well.... lets see...

You could do a couple of things like:

Fix the File path and output name in the OSP (done).

Move the bodyslide folder to the Tools folder, so it will install correctly (done).

Reweight the entire bodyslide nif with Cherry Hot's Bounce Kit (done).

Update the esp to include a craft option at the chem station under utility (done).

Slap in a couple of keywords like ap_armor_blabla bla... so you can give it the sleek option over at an armor bench, along with legendary and railroad armor lining (again done).

Slap everything into a Data folder so it will install correctly (manually anyway I have no clue about nmm, but MO should install it just fine as well).

Then package it all up in a 7zip file.... so the OP can update the first post with the v1.1 Twerkable....

Or you could just download it...

attachicon.gifAradiaLingerieDress v1.1 (twerkable).7z

Damn I was suppose to go to sleep like 2 hours ago (I only tinkered with this for maybe 20 minutes, then 10 minutes of oogling in game).

attachicon.gifenb2017_3_17_04_42_59.jpg

attachicon.gifenb2017_3_17_04_50_56.jpg

Now for something completely different.

attachicon.gifYeah I went there.jpg

Mix of Something Something FO4 High heels (heel #4 if I remember correctly) + stockings and garters from the secretary mod + zw's dress (or is that a see thru nighty, I don't really know) + Rad-Ban shades + HN666's Nails, and rings + NCR Ranger Black Cowboy hat... plus Cherry Hots weights.... and the collar from toxic raider (black retexture)... oh and PipboyX (third person pipboy replacer with a watch cause yeah I hate that thing in third person).

You are a true hero, thank you so much! <3

Archived