BtN's CBBE Testing ground (Naughty TWB, CBBE RIP, +2, and Special)

BtN's CBBE Testing ground (Naughty TWB, CBBE RIP, +2, and Special)

View File

Currently for "Testing" purposes only....
CBBE Special v.02
Changed the UV on the Labia bit (and renamed it from coochie to labia... cause reasons).
Edited UV will use the body textures in the areas they are on for the CBBE texture.
Note: you will need add the labia bit (located in the tools\temp folder) to what ever CBBE texture set you are usings femalebody_d.dds and femalebodydirty_d.dds files (those are located in your game directory \Textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale and/or \Textures\actors\character\PlayerHumanFemale for people that use a custom texture set for the player character).
Again CBBE +2 is still included in the package, and both CBBE +2 and CBBE Special are weighted with Cherry Hotalings bouncing bones.... Enjoy.
Note: Print Screen of UV map for Labia was added (last 3 shots I've added as of mar 27th)

CBBE Plus...
Different Labia doesn't require reworking the femalebody textures as it relies on the photex texture set (need to convert the normal and spec dds files to FO4 format).
I got bored and decided to try with a mesh that didn't muck with the base textures.... so anyway.... CBBE Plus up for testing.

CBBE Special....
It is an experiment in adding extra bits to the main body via a second mesh.

In a nut shell...

Tinkering Tinkering damn am I tinkering....

So what happens when you take the extra bit from UN7B and slap it onto the CBBE body and Use Cherry Hot's Bone weights.... Something Special is what happens.
Currently in the testing phase, completely usable in game..... but yeah testing phase....

Note: I was hoping Alan would have done something like this when he created the Foot Fetish body... but alas he made that one for feet.... me, I'm into something a little kindier.

Note 2: Moved the UV around on the extra bit to line up with the extra piece that was added into the CBBE Genetials mod (texture for body included). If you want to use other cbbe textures you will need to add the bits into the texture set (diffuse, normal, and spec) or it might not look right.... yeah PITA (pain in the ASSSSSSSSSSS)... but what ever.

Note 3: CBBE Special also includes the Roid Rage Slider and a foot angle slider from CBBE +2 (don't use the foot angle until we get a NiOverride for heights into FO4).... I was Kinda Future Proofing in my testing (I guess).

Again: All for testing purposes only.... users beware.

So yeah... test it, play with it...
Note: I need to get permissions from Alan (for the UN7B mesh part) and who ever did the cbbe genitals mod for the textures....) and probably fine tune the uv map on the extra bit (again it is a test, have a stated that)....

Irony if I could have figured out how to invert the depth of field on the normal maps I'ld have gone with a different mesh for the addon and a different texture set... but I digress.... testing testing 1 2 3....

Old Description

So I was looking at Nightasy's Jane Body and thought "Damn those Muscle Tone and Definition Sliders would look good on the CBBE body".

So then I started playing around with meshes and trying to make a version of the jane body that looked like the default FO4 CBBE body so I could rip the sliders (okay so I was lazy and just built it into one body shape).

After a little bit of mucking around in outfit studio I ended up with a musclar cbbe build that has a 3d hair mesh for the landing strip trim (oops probably shouldn't have done that).

Oh well this is just a test anyway and I'm not going to update it...
Instead I'm hoping Cell or Caliente will update CBBE with a set of Muscle sliders (hopefully before a large amount of armors get converted over to FO4 and then need to be updated for support of the new sliders).

Also included is the preset that I use "Bombshell Small Ass"... Simply put it is a modified version of the bombshell preset with a smaller hip and ass area. I'm probably going to drop the breast size slider from 100 down to say 50 cause they are just too damn big.

Enjoy.

PS... The outfit in the shots is standalone version of 2pac's Silver Shroud (comes with a jetpack and target tracking).

EDIT

So I've been playing with Maya for the last couple of days and finally go a good jane body to cbbe (and cbbe to jane body file create).
So now I've rip'd the 4 sliders strait from Nightasy's Jane Body and I bring you the CBBE Rip (ie I rip'd the slider design's and names so Rip get it... yeah what ever)

So Anywho (or is that anyhow, what ever)... anywho there are now 5 sliders (4 in the "Single Sliders" section at the top and one in the "Full Body" sliders section just bellow the breast section).
They are:
Tone, Fitness, Fitness Detail, Muscle Definition, and Body Builder (yeah that last one is a combo of the other 4... Yoink)

Okay I've been reading Deadpole (and playing the video game so Yoink keeps popping into my head... that and Boobies)... But I digress

You can use each slider by itself or with the others or all at the same time (note with all 5 @ 100 it gets real like Steroid Roid Ragging Real).

And No I didn't include the Bombshell small breast and ass preset (its just the bombshell small ass preset with the breast slider moved from 100 down to 50).

Edit 1/17/16
Deleted the Muscle Rip file and replaced with CBBE (RIP).
Same thing but now it can be used as a reference when building a project in outfit studio: loaded reference data\tools\bodyslide\sliderset\cbbe (rip) (the 5 sliders are at the bottom at the reference shape is CBBE2.

Yeah if you leave the reference shape in it wants to pull the cbbe sliders from the \sliders\cbbe folder but if you create the package with a copy of cbbe and uncheck the copy ref into project it will generate all of the sliders into a single osd file...
Yes I could probably go thru the osp and change all the CBBE2 listings to CBBE and rename the mesh in the nif from CBBE2 to CBBE... but I'm lazy and want to move to something else.

Edit 1/19/16
Updated RIP to Version 1.1
Nothing new added I just fixed the wrist and neck seams for each of the 5 sliders.
Which I'll be honest I should have checked before I released this, but I was lazy (it happens).

Edit 10/12/2016
Uploaded a Test I call CBBE +2.
This is a simplified version of CBBE Rip in one slider and a Foot Angle Slider in the other slider to make a total of 2 sliders.
Slider 1 - Foot Angle... Is basically a copy of the UUNP foot angle slider I created for UUNP way back when now in FO4 on the CBBE body (cause reasons, and hopefully NiOverrides).
Slider 2 - Roid Rage... As the slider name implies, it combines all of the sliders from Rip into a single slider, I set the 100 at "Over the Top"... I wouldn't recommend anything over say 65 on the slider (in the 0 to 100).
And yes I made sure to mask the wrist and neck seam so that they do not move even if you take the slider to 100.
Base CBBE version I used was part of the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v2.1-15-2-1.7z" download (so CBBE version 2.1 for FO4).
Now all we need are some good High heel conversions, a little NiOverride in F4SE (if its not there already... see how CBBE comes with Tri file options now it may well be... I really need to hit up Expired and Cell on LL's IRC and find out). Oh and this is base on CBBE 1.5/1.6/what ever the latest version is as of Oct 2016...

Now back to my Hermit Cave...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/13/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fallout 4, CBBE, Bodyslide, your ass in a sling (and a partidge in a pear tree).

Edited by BringtheNoise

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7747/? - 3d Hair was from this WIP on Nexus

Edit: So people can see some of the freak shows you end up with using CBBE (RIP)

First up CBBE Curvy with the "Body Builder slider @ 100)

post-321913-0-20117300-1453076768_thumb.jpg

Next some Preset I got from somewhere with the Bodybuilder slider @ 100

post-321913-0-55039500-1453076830_thumb.jpg

And Lastly the Bombshell Preset with all 5 of Rip's extra sliders @ 100

post-321913-0-76095500-1453076873_thumb.jpg

So now the forum thread has pictures.....

Edited by BringtheNoise

Not usually the type of body I go for, but it really doesn't look bad at all.  A fun build if you want a badass character that is built to intimidate the opposition out there.  I'd think twice before pissing her off.  Thanks for sharing.  I think I might try this for some funsies!

I really love this body, perfect for a female warrior and lone wanderer - accept the breasts. I can't bring them to fit into my preset - too dreamgirl. Whenever I add a little gravity of flatness to make them look more natural and fitting for an athletic body, they deform. I even tried it in Outfitstudio but I can't get them back to original CBBE style - I'm too stupid, I guess   :-/

Is there any chance of a pre-release save file with muscle definition but the shape of the breasts is original CBBE or almost CBBE?

Yeah for some reason or another when all 4 of the sliders were enabled on the Jane Body they moved the nipple distance closer together.

I've uploaded a version that includes each slider as a complete rip from the Jane Body to CBBE (tis why I called it CBBE RIP).

If you wanted to create an outfit with it you could load the CBBEMuscularRip.osp Project (data\tools\bodyslide\slidersets folder) and the base shape is the cbbe shape. Conform to sliders then export.

Where the sliders are in Bodyslide and what happens when you use them is all in the OP under the Purple Edit.

Oh yeah this version does not come with the Landing Strip (if you want it you can probably figure out how to get it).... Yoink

Seriously fantastic work, thank you for doing this! i wish i had seen this thread sooner...before i spent 6 hours doing this myself yesterday (I only got halfway done) :angry:

Thank you though!

I was planning in incorporating these into cbbe2pac.osp so that my armor mod can batch built with these new sliders. Do you mind if I just use yours since you already did it? I will ask nightasy permission as well.

Seriously fantastic work, thank you for doing this! i wish i had seen this thread sooner...before i spent 6 hours doing this myself yesterday (I only got halfway done) :angry:

Thank you though!

I was planning in incorporating these into cbbe2pac.osp so that my armor mod can batch built with these new sliders. Do you mind if I just use yours since you already did it? I will ask nightasy permission as well.

Hell ya!

@2pac Go for it...

Note: I have asked Cell what he and Caliente have planned and they have some muscle sliders on the books for a future CBBE release (release time unknown).

And they are going to be different from Nightasy's... Which is why I released this.

Note 2: For some reason or another Outfit Studio only created the 5 sliders in the .osd file and uses the cbbe sliders from the cbbe shapedata folder (cbbebody.osd in that folder).

I was working on doing a conversion of one model and it ended up just having the cbbe sliders after I saved the project (kinda pissed me off at that point).

I have no idea why when I created and saved the project Outfit Studio did not create a single OSD with all of the sliders (5 new plus cbbe base sliders) in one package/folder....I still need Cell to explain that one to me.

Fixed it... it now works as a reference in outfit studio (went with mesh name of cbbe2 and uncheck copy reference shape when I saved the project).

Go figure...

So yeah Go ahead and use the CBBE (RIP) and build your outfits to work with them (it will save me from having to do that :lol: ).

Now I'm going back to trying to import and smooth the Chappi hot dress in maya (every time I smooth the breast area it screws up the uv map)... Doesn't matter if I quad the tri first (proper way to smooth) or just go with a smooth strait on the tri. It still screws up the uv and places about 10 vert's in the bottom left corner of the uv map (stretching them and completely F'n up the mesh).

Hmmm can I make the texture work with the sequin or red dress (since the mesh already has transparency enabled the cuts might just work out, depends on the dress's uv layout)... either way I'm gonna get that fucking cut up sexy as fuck dress into FO4 come hell or high water!!!

Which dress am I talking about ...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/699-chapis-hot-dress-conversion-7b-bombshell-bbp/ That dress

It might work on the sequin dress, my version doesnt have a body underneath, so you will want to add that.

That dress looks really good if you don't convert it I will lol.

EDIT:  

It would be easier to just convert the original mesh, wouldnt take more than 45 minutes in blender

Looks quite promising :-)

One of the major issues with FO4 modding (IMO) is how Bethesda's crappy "weight triangle" works. All it does is deform the body in the cheapest ways, they didn't even try to add some shifting textures like for example Saints Row has it.

Nightasy's Jane Body even disables those fake morphs because they just look terrible.

Now imagine if it could be modded to use actual morphs instead, so the "body builder" shape would appear in the weight triangle instead just making the arms / torso bigger etc.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest witchblade

I had a little issue with MCBBELS' packaging, but it wasn't anything hard to figure out. Just changed the root folder.

This mod is AMAZING, I'm following this on the hopes that the author will add a version with breast physics too!

what i did wrong ? pls help me fix it.

Bez_n_zvu.png

Vanila textures on CBBE body, you must download corect texturs. Or try see if you have this line in your Fallout.ini  sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, textures\, meshes\, scripts\, sound\, music\, misc\, shadersfx\, interface\, programs\, materials\

what i did wrong ? pls help me fix it.

Vanila textures on CBBE body, you must download corect texturs. Or try see if you have this line in your Fallout.ini  sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, textures\, meshes\, scripts\, sound\, music\, misc\, shadersfx\, interface\, programs\, materials\

It must be the textures, thx for advince.

Can you recomende which will works with this CBBE?