Gay Stuff (WIP)(Discussion)

Tweens

As I posted before, "you're a trailblazer." Sometimes there are snags along the way and you see well-equipped with the right machete to handle them. I think we're all pretty excited about what you are doing with your animating endeavors and we'll virtually support you in any way we can.

Hang in there! We're all rooting for you :exclamation:

:D

Now I have to check out your new work. :wub:

I just tested the BJ face and it looks really well on most of the BJ animations. I think you should release it as a separate mod as most of the LL users will appreciate it. 

By "most" I mean that sometimes SL puts the BJ face when it is not necessary so any BJ face looks strange in that particular stage.

Thanks, Prin.  I'm considering it. 

Yeah that happens to me too, I'm rechecking to make sure everything is how it should.

OK, first report from me:

Blowjob: totally rocks, I love it!

Mutual JO: not found a way to trigger it, using SLEN. Doesn't seem to be available for "let's masturbate together". Tags?

Solo JO: Problem. Actor kneels, begins, stands, kneels, begins ... rinse and repeat. (Used press'n'hold N to trigger a JO.)

Thanks for the info, Fab.  The single masturbation, I forgot to add timing to it. :@   I am working on that now and will re-upload in a little while.

As to the Duo, i have the tags: sex,penis,hands,kissing,handjob,masturbation,standing,loving,hugging,handscum,aircum,dirty.  What others should I add?  I am look for the thread that Leito did that listed all the tags and see whats available.

Very promising so far. Keep it up, you definitely have the talent for M/M animations.  ;)

Thank you.  ;)

As I posted before, "you're a trailblazer." Sometimes there are snags along the way and you see well-equipped with the right machete to handle them. I think we're all pretty excited about what you are doing with your animating endeavors and we'll virtually support you in any way we can.

Hang in there! We're all rooting for you :exclamation:

:D

Now I have to check out your new work. :wub:

Thanks Mylor,  :)  I am making some corrections so you may want to hold off for a little while.  I'll be re-uploading.

Guest ffabris

OK, first report from me:

Blowjob: totally rocks, I love it!

Mutual JO: not found a way to trigger it, using SLEN. Doesn't seem to be available for "let's masturbate together". Tags?

Solo JO: Problem. Actor kneels, begins, stands, kneels, begins ... rinse and repeat. (Used press'n'hold N to trigger a JO.)

Thanks for the info, Fab.  The single masturbation, I forgot to add timing to it. :@   I am working on that now and will re-upload in a little while.

As to the Duo, i have the tags: sex,penis,hands,kissing,handjob,masturbation,standing,loving,hugging,handscum,aircum,dirty.  What others should I add?  I am look for the thread that Leito did that listed all the tags and see whats available.

No hurry. There are always bugs. ;)

Duo... no clue. I think the tags are fine; I can't think of any to add. The "problem" is, what to use to trigger the animation, really. I am guessing that if you select JO in SLEN, it triggers 2 sexlab calls instead of one. But that's a wild guess.

Or maybe, SexLab itself is splitting it that way, as two singles? I don't know enough about how the backend works.

Added: So FTR, I was able to trigger duo JO with one of my mods, which has no forced tags in the SexLab call. (And SexLab Tools to be able to select alternate anims to whatever SexLab picked). Looks really great! Kudos!

Duo... no clue. I think the tags are fine; I can't think of any to add. The "problem" is, what to use to trigger the animation, really. I am guessing that if you select JO in SLEN, it triggers 2 sexlab calls instead of one. But that's a wild guess.

Or maybe, SexLab itself is splitting it that way, as two singles? I don't know enough about how the backend works.

You know, I never tested it as a masturbation, just as normal sex. I was more focused on the animation than on the calls for it.  Damn, I really wanted that to work as a masturbation.  I suppose you are right, masturbation may be coded to be single..... :(

New file is up and I updated the OP.  Hopefully I got the single masturbation right.  Be sure to run FNIS, I changed the FNIS syntax for the timing. 

And, in the midst of all this, our internet went out.  I am now tethered to my phone.  This has been one hell of a day! 

Guest ffabris

You know, I never tested it as a masturbation, just as normal sex. I was more focused on the animation than on the calls for it.  Damn, I really wanted that to work as a masturbation.  I suppose you are right, masturbation may be coded to be single..... :(

New file is up and I updated the OP.  Hopefully I got the single masturbation right.  Be sure to run FNIS, I changed the FNIS syntax for the timing. 

And, in the midst of all this, our internet went out.  I am now tethered to my phone.  This has been one hell of a day! 

Ugh at net loss!  :-|

OK, will grab the update, but my testing time is done for tonight, I'm afraid.

Btw, I added to my post above re: duo JO. bad timing, I should have made a new post I guess. Anyway, looks like SLEN is somehow excluding the duo JO. I have no clue what tags it passes for the various types of sex it has in the dialogs.

Ugh at net loss!  :-|

OK, will grab the update, but my testing time is done for tonight, I'm afraid.

Btw, I added to my post above re: duo JO. bad timing, I should have made a new post I guess. Anyway, looks like SLEN is somehow excluding the duo JO. I have no clue what tags it passes for the various types of sex it has in the dialogs.

np, I appreciate the feedback.  There's always tomorrow.  I'm gonna be calling it a day soon also.  Just wanted to get the update uploaded.

Just tested and everything working as intented. Thanks, keep up the good work.

I still think your animations will be better with the 0sex framework than Sexlab. You have some transitions between animations that are more suited with 0sex immersion imo.

Just tested and everything working as intented. Thanks, keep up the good work.

I still think your animations will be better with the 0sex framework than Sexlab. You have some transitions between animations that are more suited with 0sex immersion imo.

Hi Khyan,

Thanks for the feed back. ;)

As to the 0sex.  Since there have been requests, I went over there and researched how to add animations.  What i have learned is that it requires a script for each animation to set up all the parameters of how the animation plays.   The one aspect of modding that I am just not good at is scripting.  My interest is in the art....... animation and character enhancement.  It would be a long arduous task to figure it all out and set up the scripts for each of my animations.  I am having enough trouble with SLAL atm (and my rigging drama.... :rolleyes::P ), adding an additional process into the mix is more than I can handle.  In my perfect world, I would have a modding partner to handle all the scripting and game play related stuff so that I could just animate (and some body enhancements that I have been considering).  It's what I love doing and apparently I have a knack for it.  Unfortunately, I don't live in a perfect world and so it is just me.  All of this takes time and focus, which takes away from the time and focus that I can devote to additional animations.  I still need to go and make a download page for what I have released so far..... <groan>.

i like the idea of 0sex as far as it goes; but for me personally, I prefer sex in the game to happen more or less on it's own.  0sex is too much of a micromanaging tool for my taste. 

As I said before, if you or someone else wants to build the scripts for my animations to be used by 0sex, you have my blessing.  All of the scenes are built to be seamless with the next.  Granted there are a couple of exceptions, but they are minor and possibly unnoticeable unless you look for them (the wrong tweak in the wrong place).  I would be happy to provide any relevant information (timing, etc.).

Well, that turned into a bit of a rant.....I hope I didn't come off rude.  Apologies if I did. :blush:

I didn't think that 0sex was even interested in M/M scenes. It's nice to see that may be changing. :)

I'd offer to partner with you Tweens but I'm a noob's noob when it comes to making mods. :lol:

I didn't feel that it was rude, just straightforward. You have your strengths and they are showing to many others now. I hope that demonstrates to you the value of what you do even more. And I do hope that someone with mod-making experience will step up to help your animation art become a new standard for adult game mods. :heart:

Thanks for all you do!

I didn't think that 0sex was even interested in M/M scenes. It's nice to see that may be changing. :)

I'd offer to partner with you Tweens but I'm a noob's noob when it comes to making mods. :lol:

I didn't feel that it was rude, just straightforward. You have your strengths and they are showing to many others now. I hope that demonstrates to you the value of what you do even more. And I do hope that someone with mod-making experience will step up to help your animation art become a new standard for adult game mods. :heart:

Thanks for all you do!

Mylor, one thing I can always count on you for is a boost to my ego and a bit of attitude adjustment. 

Thank you.... :heart: :heart:

That blurb was more of a vent of my general life situation than just modding.  I get typing and it all just kind of flows out.  I want to please everyone and I know that that isn't possible.  The whole mod distribution process has turned out to be a bit more demanding and convoluted than I had anticipated, so it caught me a bit off guard. It's amazing what you don't see from the outside looking in, as apposed to the actual reality; but then, it's another new experience that I am adjusting to.  Once I get a work flow established and all the wrinkles ironed out, it will hopefully go easier.   :)

Guest ffabris

0sex ... the name rings a bell, like something I tried once and then decided I didn't like for some reason. I think I had trouble getting it to work. From what Tweens said, it does seem like a pain to use, as a modder. Plus frankly, one script per anims raises the concern of game bloat too.

Anyway, on a related note, if people are wanting to get into making mods, by all means poke me if you need help with something. I am far from an expert, but I have learned a few things which I am happy to share. :)

CE0 is actually doing a module for implement animations easily in his framework. But well I guess it's better to stick with SL for now since 0sex is still in alpha state.

It's not that hard to use 0sex, it's just because you're not familiarized with the mechanic @ffabris. I use Sexlab and 0sex and I never got a problem with my game.

I just like 0sex animations because I think there are more realism with the transitions animations. It's weird when you change animations from Sexlab that you can see your characters teleport or doing illogical movements to get another position.  

Thanks for your answer Tweens.

In fact, I think it's better in 0sex because with Sexlab I don't have any control with your animations. Sometimes I want my characters doing the same looping animations, but that just doesn't work. 

Just an example is the blowjob animation. there are some transitions I want to keep them longer, but I just can't, because Sexlab can't do that. With 0sex, you can keep your characters on the same positions/animations with the time you desire, then when you want to change it, you just have to use a key.

Don't worry nothing was rude in your post. But if ever CE0 release the easy-to-go I just will be happy to see a gay module with your animations in the future. 

CE0 is actually doing a module for implement animations easily in his framework. But well I guess it's better to stick with SL for now since 0sex is still in alpha state.

It's not that hard to use 0sex, it's just because you're not familiarized with the mechanic @ffabris. I use Sexlab and 0sex and I never got a problem with my game.

I just like 0sex animations because I think there are more realism with the transitions animations. It's weird when you change animations from Sexlab that you can see your characters teleport or doing illogical movements to get another position.  

Thanks for your answer Tweens.

In fact, I think it's better in 0sex because with Sexlab I don't have any control with your animations. Sometimes I want my characters doing the same looping animations, but that just doesn't work. 

Just an example is the blowjob animation. there are some transitions I want to keep them longer, but I just can't, because Sexlab can't do that. With 0sex, you can keep your characters on the same positions/animations with the time you desire, then when you want to change it, you just have to use a key.

Don't worry nothing was rude in your post. But if ever CE0 release the easy-to-go I just will be happy to see a gay module with your animations in the future. 

If it's a sort of plug and play thing, where I all need to do is replace the animation names and change a couple of parameters, I might consider it.  But, as I have learned: nothing related to modding, or even skyrim for that matter, is ever that easy.  :lol:  For now I am focusing on getting a few more animations done.  If you would, let me know if Ceo announces an easier import option.  I will take a look at it, if nothing else.   I have my testing environment set up and, for now, I don't want to disrupt it.  I will keep it in mind, though, and will see what I can do down the line.  ;)

@khyan69

I still think your animations will be better with the 0sex framework than Sexlab.

I am assuming that 0sex is referring to this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/?

@Tweens

Mylor, one thing I can always count on you for is a boost to my ego and a bit of attitude adjustment.

Well, since I have no knowledge or skill yet with making mods, the best I can offer is a kind word of encouragement. :blush:

I really like what you do and I'll enjoy seeing it become simple and beautiful for all to enjoy. :)

I am assuming that 0sex is referring to this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/?

@Tweens

Well, since I have no knowledge or skill yet with making mods, the best I can offer is a kind word of encouragement. :blush:

I really like what you do and I'll enjoy seeing it become simple and beautiful for all to enjoy. :)

Yep, that's the one.  There is also a thread here; but I think that nexus is the main download.

@@

It is well received, very appreciated, and worth more than you probably realize.  :wub:

Well, if you ever need a pat on the back or a good shoulder, just let me know. ;)

I don't have to let you know.

All I have to do is post a rant here, and you show up, like my knight in shining armor, to lift my spirits.  :D

Hopefully, no more melt downs, at least not in the immediate future. :lol:

Update report.

New additions to my rig are working... yaaaa.  However, the hands are out of place again... boooooo.  Not nearly as severe as the last time; but I still have to make a ton of adjustments to make them work.  I didn't touch the hands, so I have no idea why that is happening.  A couple of ideas have hit me while I have been posting that I'm going to try, and see if there is any improvement.  If not, I guess that I will just have to live with it.  <sniff>  :(

It would be so nice, and dramatically increase the speed, to be able to make my key poses with just minor tweeks, over: test, adjust, test adjust, test adjust, test, adjust....... (ad nauseum).

Contrary to my last post:  Mylor, I need a hug!  :blush:

I've added a couple of pics to give ya'll an idea of what i am talking about. The diamond looking things are the bones of the skeleton. The first pic is the main skeleton as it appears in Blender. The second is the rig that I keep going on about.  The orange bone behind the navel is the one that I added.

post-1002141-0-51445900-1453996246_thumb.png

post-1002141-0-94347200-1453996278_thumb.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it's nice to know that I'm good for something! :D

Absolutely!  :heart:

Archived