BruceWayne

"What mod is this?" pt. 7

http://sigureduki10.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-47.html

Can anyone tell me why the Katarina Armor in this link looks different than the one on Nexus?

Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60814/?

Notice the bra/top is different and that there are daggers/knives on the pants.  I like the one in the first link way better, but I can't read Japanese (and Google Translate isn't translating the text clear enough to understand), so I can't figure out if this is a remodeled version of Katarina Armor, or if it's a combination of different outfits.

So in summary,

1) Is this a remodeled Katarina Armor, or a combination of armors

2) Where can I get the Katarina Armor shown on the Japanese site, but for UNP body (the link on the site is dead).

lol yea right... the kid who said its subject to piracy clearly doesnt understand public domain, or the fact that skyrim mods cant have any real copy rights, or simply that not all countries participate in copy rights.

I suggest reading the LL rules.  Loverslsab does not support piracy in any way and posting links to this is, in fact, supporting it. And before you go smartass again.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/gnd2-latex/58338/

Look at the bra model. You MIGHT notice something.

YOU clearly do not understand what piracy is. Go read up.

piracy is distributing copies of copyright protected material without consent.  since this mod is not copyright protected, there's no piracy.  

LL took no action on my link.

your link... I see something similar, but its clearly a different model, if you bothered to measure the proportions you'd see that's not it. similar though.

http://puu.sh/mvP2w/4d39549174.jpg

Everything except tails please <3

Popstar Ahri from LoL. Afaik there is no public release of this outfit.

These are not tails, belonging to this outfit.  :P

There are of course also for Skyrim, but me have bouncing boobs liked  :lol:

Any idea what that armor set is? I'm guessing its a mashup of some kind.

24828-0-1449262123.jpg

24828-2-1449262122.jpg

The bikini is Bikini Trouble by Troublemaker and Aradia's Bikini in respective order. the jacket is Hotpants bikini jacket recolored to red, the cloth wrapped around her waist is Temptress Skirt from Brokefoot's UNP Mashup, the gloves are Temptress Gloves as well, the stockings are probably SlaveTat or RaceMenu mod.

Can't identify the collar, the corset comes from a UNP Mashup armor that I don't remember, so do the heels which come from this massive Korean (?) heel pack by Aegis and the knife strap is R18Pn 08's work, but again I don't remember which pack was it from.

On the other hand, where is this hairstyle from?

24828-0-1449262123.jpg

24828-2-1449262122.jpg

The bikini is Bikini Trouble by Troublemaker and Aradia's Bikini in respective order. the jacket is Hotpants bikini jacket recolored to red, the cloth wrapped around her waist is Temptress Skirt from Brokefoot's UNP Mashup, the gloves are Temptress Gloves as well, the stockings are probably SlaveTat or RaceMenu mod.

Can't identify the collar, the corset comes from a UNP Mashup armor that I don't remember, so do the heels which come from this massive Korean (?) heel pack by Aegis and the knife strap is R18Pn 08's work, but again I don't remember which pack was it from.

This character uhm... I already saw it somewhere and even asked to the author about the armor pieces, he was very kind, can't really remember his nexus name. Anyways i believe corset is from Aradio Kato armor but i can't find it anymore

24828-0-1449262123.jpg

24828-2-1449262122.jpg

This character uhm... I already saw it somewhere and even asked to the author about the armor pieces, he was very kind, can't really remember his nexus name. Anyways i believe corset is from Aradio Kato armor but i can't find it anymore

It look like mix two hair from  SG hair.

This hair from?

86198.jpg

Post 68

That is now the joke of the century, two posts higher.  :lol:  :lol:

What armor?

86210.jpg

It's nisetanaka's Falmer Bikini Armor.

It look like mix two hair from SG hair.

Thanks.

yeah, it is a mixed hair set...but...the short hair are an "apachii hair" (from 1.5v maybe), and the long hair dunno... sorry for my bad english anyway :\

I was wondering if anyone here could help me identity which body shape/body texture are these? Thanks in advance.

05f2b2ea263711701cb8cc1b032aa224.jpg?460a334a3c3335eaf9371264bcf839cfaec.jpg?460

Does anyone know what Skin/Body Texture this is?

I believe is fair skin mod just google it.

Thanks! :D

24828-0-1449262123.jpg

24828-2-1449262122.jpg

These stockings are tight , what are they ?