"What mod is this?" pt. 7

One more - is this a follower mod or a character preset? I found this in one of the earlier posts in this thread....

Bump.....anyone for this one????

You should ask the author of the pictures.  ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?p=1432255

Thanks a lot - I will ask the author. Guessing they are private though.....

One more - is this a follower mod or a character preset? I found this in one of the earlier posts in this thread....

Bump.....anyone for this one????

You should ask the author of the pictures.  ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?p=1432255

Thanks a lot - I will ask the author. Guessing they are private though.....

it's worth a try, More than no can he not say.  ;)

annoying.jpg

What mod does this?

It just randomly pops when I get near an npc, creatures included, in combat or not.

Submitting gets raped while resist unequips armor and clothing.

Didn't find any mention about it in mod config menu or mod pages.

Very annoying. I hope this is right place to ask or would problem solving page be more appropriate?

annoying.jpg

What mod does this?

It just randomly pops when I get near an npc, creatures included, in combat or not.

Submitting gets raped while resist unequips armor and clothing.

Didn't find any mention about it in mod config menu or mod pages.

Very annoying. I hope this is right place to ask or would problem solving page be more appropriate?

Looks like SD+ to me

~ snip

That's exactly what gives it a bad reputation in the west. We have a free for all sharing network on all our sites and they can download whatever they want there, but on their sites you need special permission. I think it's a bit cheap.

as below

~ snip

it's not cheap, It's a huge shit!

They take what They want, But They are not ready to share with the generality.  ;)

Well I think we should password Loverslab mods...

---snip---

~ snip

it's not cheap, It's a huge shit!

They take what They want, But They are not ready to share with the generality.  ;)

Well I think we should password Loverslab mods...

Or even better, we make a big Padlock in front of it, to close and throw the key away.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hi,

Do you know what mods puts a small chaurus statue just out of the Helgen initial cave?

If you go near it, it give a popup with 3 choices (now I don't remember them). If you tell something similar to "I will not submit", there is some way to let It renew the initial popup with the choices?

Hi,

Do you know what mods puts a small chaurus statue just out of the Helgen initial cave?

If you go near it, it give a popup with 3 choices (now I don't remember them). If you tell something similar to "I will not submit", there is some way to let It renew the initial popup with the choices?

That's from the Things in the Dark mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49923-things-in-the-dark-very-alpha-project/

Can someone tell me where are the textures and the .ESP of this??? 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3262-xn-school-swimsuit-cbbe-bodyslide-hdt-zap/ 

Edit: drama removed

Right there on the page you linked:

Which takes you to a tumblr post with a download (which I'll even link and do the work for you) where you can presumably download the original mod with the esp and textures. (I didn't because the outfit doesn't appeal to me but it looks right /shrug)

Also you need to chill if you expect people to offer you any help. Insults aren't a great motivator.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3262-xn-school-swimsuit-cbbe-bodyslide-hdt-zap/ 

Which takes you to a tumblr post with a download (which I'll even link and do the work for you) where you can presumably download the original mod with the esp and textures. (I didn't because the outfit doesn't appeal to me but it looks right /shrug)

Also you need to chill if you expect people to offer you any help. Insults aren't a great motivator.

Show me the original Mod there, give me a link. Is nothing there! just Caliente tools, no textures, no .ESP. 

Show me the original Mod there, give me a link. Is nothing there! just Caliente tools, no textures, no .ESP. 

Okay, I downloaded that file anyway and yeah I assumed incorrectly, it is just bodyslide files. But then I checked the 0.8 version, also on that tumblr post (ableit struck out for whatever reason) and it had the textures and esp you were looking for.

Okay, I downloaded that file anyway and yeah I assumed incorrectly, it is just bodyslide files. But then I checked the 0.8 version, also on that tumblr post (ableit struck out for whatever reason) and it had the textures and esp you were looking for.

Weird, I downloaded the 1.0 version and it had everything.