Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Since this is the topic, one question to Mr Brutal: say, why not take the tongue of the dogs? It's animated, and it's already in the game... wouldn't it be easier to take this "ressource" and re-design it into a human tongue? Just a noobs question, of course.

Since this is the topic, one question to Mr Brutal: say, why not take the tongue of the dogs? It's animated, and it's already in the game... wouldn't it be easier to take this "ressource" and re-design it into a human tongue? Just a noobs question, of course.

Interesting. I wasn't even aware of that lol I will look into it this week :) thanks Swift

Now I was told by him ^^^^^^ that this forum is also for requests.

Id like to ask for 2 pieces of non lore-friendly clothing, such as a pair of Waist High Booty shorts, and a loose T-Shirt top. Top for 7bCH and bottom for 7b.

I'd also like to ask about shoes, why does no modder ever make some pumps? I'm sick of all of the shoes that are lore-friendly.

attachicon.gifbig-fat-butts-38.gif <- The clothing I want :P

There is the Snap-Up Booty Shorts ensemble.

I was wondering if there was any armour, or armour parts availble that add straps/belts for characters?  I just think its annoying that quivers and other weapons just float on your back

I know of the Assault straps on the 'West wind combat' mod, just wondering if there was any more? (Or a long shot, some for males too?)

Hello again. I want to ask for mod about dragons. As you know in vanilla game dragon when take a deadly shot in the air they're seeking a free space on the ground, landing and dying. I asking for a mod where dragon when taking a final strike falling down on the ground right from the sky & dealing damage to all who staying under him.

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a female body with the vagina removed.

I'm asking because whenever I add a schlong to a female body the textures don't cover the entire vagina (it looks especially weird with HDT as you can see the vagina animating  through the schlong).

Thanks

@RDFMAN

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/ With the clothing converter you can have all kinds of stuff for 7BCH. It can convert armors from one body type to another it works better if the to and from bodies have matching UV maps like UNP to UNPB or 7B have matching UV maps UNP to CBBE do not. Or you can convert things using bodyslide.

@chicken33

Why not just use a different body or a version that doesn't have a HDT crotch? You could also use mesh rigger or body slide to remove the vagina nodes from the body problem solved. 

@RDFMAN

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/ With the clothing converter you can have all kinds of stuff for 7BCH. It can convert armors from one body type to another it works better if the to and from bodies have matching UV maps like UNP to UNPB or 7B have matching UV maps UNP to CBBE do not. Or you can convert things using bodyslide.

@chicken33

Why not just use a different body or a version that doesn't have a HDT crotch? You could also use mesh rigger or body slide to remove the vagina nodes from the body problem solved. 

Sorry I guess I should have worded my question a little better.

What I'm looking to do is have a female looking body but with a schlong. I've tried using CBBE with SoS Females and it works fine except for the fact that part of the vagina is not covered (even without a HDT crotch it still looks a little silly). Just wondering if anyone has been bothered enough by that to fix it and if so how could I.

I get a fit of laughter!! gefuehle_0151.gif

Repetier bow, must no arrows pull from the quiver. that is magic the highest quality. :P

Come again 0.o?

I play my Skyrim as realistic as possible and something like this has nothing to do with reality.

I also found it extremely funny that the row are not moving, they let themselves just shoot down.

edit: that is Made in Asia.  ;)  :)

Repetier bow, must no arrows pull from the quiver. that is magic the highest quality. :P

Come again 0.o?

I play my Skyrim as realistic as possible and something like this has nothing to do with reality.

I also found it extremely funny that the row are not moving, they let themselves just shoot down.

Humm ok I think you miss-read what I was asking for, I was looking for the bow model used in the video, not the magic attack that the video is made for!

Also isn't this thread used for asking for help finding mods? Not criticizing others requests or mods?

Come again 0.o?

Humm ok I think you miss-read what I was asking for, I was looking for the bow model used in the video, not the magic attack that the video is made for!

Also isn't this thread used for asking for help finding mods? Not criticizing others requests or mods?

Hi. I believe that this is the bow that you are looking for.

LightBow v3.7z