Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Hey everyone! I really love SG textures, but I have a problem with them. They only come in one size--curvy! Both the femalebody_1.dds and the femalebody_msn.dds or whatever have shadows under the boobs, so it looks really weird when I try to make a flat-chested character.

How can I edit these files to make a flat option, like Fair Skin Complexion has? What software do I need to use? What tutorials do I need to watch? Is there already something out there that I just don't know about?

Thanks!

You don't really need any complicated tutorials, just good use of stamp/clone and healing tool in GIMP.

Borrow the flat normal map from fair-skin pack , and just edit sg diffuse. Take a loot and skinny fair skin diffuse textures to see how it works exactly and base on it.

Here is example i did in literally few seconds, quite bad.

Nice, thank you! I'll get back to you guys tonight on how it went!

Is there some adult mods with 'daddy' content?

Not sure what exactly you're looking for, but SkyrimLL started a WIP mod that changes the names of some NPCs to father, mother depending on the option you pick. It it supposed to be a start with a family but you can abuse it however, as he mentions. (Family Ties).

There is also the apropos mod that displays text during sex. Some of the text options availble in the past (and you could still get probably or edit yourself easy enough) used "daddy" as descriptor for the male position (whether sexlab puts a male there or not the mod does not check).

Heya

Currently looking for cloth mage and maybe light leather/rogue/thief style clothing that doesn't cover the breasts or crotch.  Bikini armors are great for this but I'm looking for something similar in ...cloth or light.

Any help is appreciated.

Do you have a bikini armor in mind that looks the way you want but is heavy armor? You can open the mod in the Creation kit and just change the armor type from heavy to light or cloth if that is all you need.

Hello, I've got a question, and didn't want to make a new thread about it because it's pretty trivial, but doesn't really fit in this topic either.

I've got an issue where, in Skyrim, npcs go invisible if you are too close/inside them (like, when sexlab teleports you to your partner), and results in one of the persons in an animation to be invisible for the duration of it. 

As far as I know this is something that's in vanilla Skyrim, but I was wondering if there was a mod to prevent that from happening?