Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Specific question since I updated sexlab and have 100% forgotten what mod handles this. Basically when I ask an NPC if they want to mess around (via sexlab romance) if they are married they will always decline, this was never an issue before updating. I assumed there would be some box I can check off that ignores if NPCs are married or not, but for some reason I'm not sure where this box is? looking through sexlab 1.62's mod menu and I don't see that option anywhere? sexlab romance itself also does not have an option to tick?

Hi everybody, can you guys point in the direction of some mods that allow you to have sex ( im a guy, so oriented towards females) during quests? like you can ask them if they want to roll in the hay instead of bribing them or something like that. 

Do you want something tied to the quest, or just whenever?

Male on female only or anyone on anyone that you'll just use with female NPCs?

Do you want a speech/persuasion check at all or always get sex via dialog?

I would suggest looking for the following in decreasing levels of complexity and quest-tying...

Amorous Adventures (lots of guaranteed sex but with a single quest based NPC, many quest chains)

Sexlab Eager NPCs (no quests, chance of failure on request (configurable), other options for lots of guaranteed sex)

Sexlab Solutions (no chance of failure, but sex only from certain quest NPCs, either at the Return for Reward stage or at the Persuade for bonus stage.)

Follow Me for Sex (no quests, all NPCs, no failure. Not a lot of complicated options.)

If your load order can handle it, all of these mods can be used at the same time.

Can anyone get me these 2 files in the mod, I tried downloading them with a third-party website, but didn't work. I need someone who owns the official game to download it for me please.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153407826&insideModal=0

Buy game, we not support pirates.

Who indicated I was a pirate? You're simply assuming. I bought the game from my local Best Buy due to my computer having issues with Steam. "Buy game, we not support pirates", first off grammer, and when you say "we", you're assuming everyone else's opinions. :/ I just wanted to ask for a simple favor.

Can anyone get me these 2 files in the mod, I tried downloading them with a third-party website, but didn't work. I need someone who owns the official game to download it for me please.

Who indicated I was a pirate? You're simply assuming. I bought the game from my local Best Buy due to my computer having issues with Steam. "Buy game, we not support pirates", first off grammer, and when you say "we", you're assuming everyone else's opinions. :/ I just wanted to ask for a simple favor.

First of all english not my first language, second sorry i didn't think about that.

Can anyone get me these 2 files in the mod, I tried downloading them with a third-party website, but didn't work. I need someone who owns the steam game to download it for me please.

Skyrim Workshop is a bitsch to work with.

I suggest to create a separate profile and link default SkyrimLauncher to it so it won't screw your load order. Anyways here is a link

Incluced files you wanted (2x esp + 2x.bsp )

.zip is named overwrite because it dumps all my files into the Mod Organizer "Overwrite" folder. Was tool lazy to rename it. Will remove link later so hurry up.

Now give a kissu~

For future reference, if you say you want someone to download a file for you from Steam and say you tried a third party website and that you need someone with a purchased copy of the game... but do not say you yourself own it and cannot because Steam isn't working, well you're just inviting people to assume you're a pirate.

I suppose the egg on your face from correcting someone's grammar when they're probably better at your language than you are at theirs makes up for it.

I never messed around with marriage mods or that part of the game, so I don't know, but isn't there something on the Nexus?

Can anyone get me these 2 files in the mod, I tried downloading them with a third-party website, but didn't work. I need someone who owns the steam game to download it for me please.

I suggest to create a separate profile and link default SkyrimLauncher to it so it won't screw your load order. Anyways here is a link

.zip is named overwrite because it dumps all my files into the Mod Organizer "Overwrite" folder. Was tool lazy to rename it. Will remove link later so hurry up.

Now give a kissu~

Hmmm.... odd I seem to have retrieved an DNS error. Could you see into this? Also I only need 1 of the .esp and .bsa, I was trying to say if someone could get both of them XD. My bad.

DNS_Error.png

Can i make a request mod, a race mod complete, succubus race, from loverslab, from PSQ, Deadly drain and  transform from succubus race. A complete race from loverslab. I can use those mods without have any problem, but, PSQ have a problem with dead body after drain, Deadly drain make it better, and, PSQ have problem with transform, Succubus race make it better, but, why no one combine it before? Into one special mod? And add new function that maybe I don't know. Anyone agree with me?

Now give a kissu~

Hmmm.... odd I seem to have retrieved an DNS error. Could you see into this? Also I only need 1 of the .esp and .bsa, I was trying to say if someone could get both of them XD. My bad.

Try now, I think I messed up link. Was using desktop app.

@edit

Fuck this mega piece of crap check this mediafire link instead

Now give a kissu~

If the link takes you to "Mega Managing Enterprise Complexity" (Not mega) Just change the .com to .nz.

Now give a kissu~

If the link takes you to "Mega Managing Enterprise Complexity" (Not mega) Just change the .com to .nz.

Weird it isnt, copying direct download link and it redirects somewhere else.

lol there's no such thing as a legit non-steam version of Skyrim. Even if you were to buy a physical copy from a store, you still need to activate it via Steam. I know, cause I bought the boxed version, as I like to collect game boxes.

It's stated on the amazon product page for the boxed version of the game: Requires internet connection and free steam account to activate

Now give a kissu~

@edit

Fuck this mega piece of crap check this mediafire link instead

Thanks, (>‿◠)✌.

lol there's no such thing as a legit non-steam version of Skyrim. Even if you were to buy a physical copy from a store, you still need to activate it via Steam. I know, cause I bought the boxed version, as I like to collect game boxes.

It's stated on the amazon product page for the boxed version of the game: Requires internet connection and free steam account to activate

Yes, and I realize this, but what I was trying to indicate was my computer was having issues with steam, as stated before. I didn't specify what type of issue I was having, I just said I had some. I never said steam wasn't working, I just said it was having issues. It still functions, but every now and then, it just doesn't seem to connect to steam for me, and at the time of that posting, I couldn't find a viable solution for it. No need to make such a fuss over such simple matter, it's not 2016 anymore ¯\_(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯.

Hey everyone! I really love SG textures, but I have a problem with them. They only come in one size--curvy! Both the femalebody_1.dds and the femalebody_msn.dds or whatever have shadows under the boobs, so it looks really weird when I try to make a flat-chested character.

How can I edit these files to make a flat option, like Fair Skin Complexion has? What software do I need to use? What tutorials do I need to watch? Is there already something out there that I just don't know about?

Thanks!

I remember there was a mod that provided 'sex consequences'. There were debuffs for anal and vaginal sex depending on the size of actors. And with some.. lube or someting you could prevent this from happening.

Not sure on the lube thing, but what you describe sounds like Wear and Tear, part of Apropos

Hey everyone! I really love SG textures, but I have a problem with them. They only come in one size--curvy! Both the femalebody_1.dds and the femalebody_msn.dds or whatever have shadows under the boobs, so it looks really weird when I try to make a flat-chested character.

How can I edit these files to make a flat option, like Fair Skin Complexion has? What software do I need to use? What tutorials do I need to watch? Is there already something out there that I just don't know about?

Thanks!

Not really sure on this, but you probably can edit them. Might also go back and double check (if you haven't looked recently) if there is several body options for them, or if someone already did a conversion. The dark shadow thing sounds like when I try putting UNP armor on a CBBE NPC, though that could be a similar, but totally different problem.

Thanks!

You don't really need any complicated tutorials, just good use of stamp/clone and healing tool in GIMP.

Borrow the flat normal map from fair-skin pack , and just edit sg diffuse. Take a loot and skinny fair skin diffuse textures to see how it works exactly and base on it.

Here is example i did in literally few seconds, quite bad.

post-8002-0-52082100-1485243030_thumb.png