Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Are there any adult statue asset packs? Like the statues that I've seen in screenshots of the Sisterhood of Dibella mod, but just the statues? I don't mind if I have to place them in the world myself. 

The ones in Sisterhood of Dibella are custom made by azmdan22 from his works in the SeXtreme Loading Screens:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20611-sextreme-loading-screens/

The meshes used in the loading screens are super high poly which is why azmodan22 has to custom made lower poly ones for Sisterhood.  I placed one of the high poly statue in my game in a low traffic area and my PC did not blow up.  If you can manage to shrink the poly I think azmodan22 and many will be happy to have them as well.

I don't know how to shrink the poly, but I've chopped the existing assets out of Sisterhood of Dibella, and now I'm trying to get them into the CK as standalone statues. At the moment the mod would be 100% dependent on SoD, because apparently renaming or moving NIFs breaks them. (Kinda sucks as I wanted to add in non-replacer versions of Edhildil's nude statues as well, although I think SoD is already using a couple of them.)

If/when I get them working as standalones, I'll get in contact with azmdan22 and get permission for a release. And if I ever solve this NIF issue I'll get in contact with the authors of SoD as well to ask if it's ok to make a standalone version.

(At the moment the plan is to make a warehouse cell so people can use Jaxonz Positioner to copy the statues and place them. If that's no good, I'd rather leave it up to people to use the Campfire placement script and edit my mod themselves as I don't know the author's stance wrt adult mods and I don't want to be the one to ask.)

Hello there. I ve just started looking into skyrim adult mod and i m a bit overwhelmed by how many mods there are. I ve been looking at the deviant mods and i m a bit lost.

Can anyone point me in the righr direction ?

I m trying to find a mod or some mods that allow me to become a slaver in skyrim. Like abducting npcs, tying them up, maybe sell them. So far i ve mostly seen mods where you re the slave.

Thanks to anyone that feels like helping. Cheers

Hello there. I ve just started looking into skyrim adult mod and i m a bit overwhelmed by how many mods there are. I ve been looking at the deviant mods and i m a bit lost.

I m trying to find a mod or some mods that allow me to become a slaver in skyrim. Like abducting npcs, tying them up, maybe sell them. So far i ve mostly seen mods where you re the slave.

This can help you choose

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

This can help you choose

yeah i red this but there so many that i couldnt determine what would fit what i have in mind. so much content lol

This can help you choose

yeah i red this but there so many that i couldnt determine what would fit what i have in mind. so much content lol

I'd say to look at Paradise Halls and Defeat. Not sure if you can do what you want with just one of them but reading their descriptions should tell you.

Is there any another male body textures that are compatible with SoS? I like both hairy and smooth SOS version but I need 'middle' variant.

Actually I want several body textures from smooth to super-hairy to use them with EBD to get random male bodies for NPC.

Is there a mod that's like Follow me for sex, but it has some SLIGHT things. Like only the chance of being denied (based on arousal? Random chance is fine too). And also, one that NPCs approach you for sex (if there's both of this in one mod that would be perfect!)?

TDF prostitution works like that, though they won't come up to you unless you do a dance. But you can walk up to them, small chance of being denied.

Is there a mod that's like Follow me for sex, but it has some SLIGHT things. Like only the chance of being denied (based on arousal? Random chance is fine too). And also, one that NPCs approach you for sex (if there's both of this in one mod that would be perfect!)?

There is Scent of Sex by the same author which offers at least NPC approach, not sure if there's an option that you approach NPCs and they deny. You have to create the rule(s) by yourself, and it has MUCH more options... it might be a bit of try and error until everything works like you want, but it can replace a lot of other mods if used properly. :)

Thanks guys! I passed on TDF prostitution and Scent of Sex for now, I had Scent of Sex in previous installation before hard drive wipe but couldn't figure it out. I don't know what mod it is honestly (my hunch says Sexlab Attraction) but sometimes NPCs come up to me. I can't ask them but whatever I can compromise.

Sorry if im request on wrong place.

Is it legal to asking for bodyslide v3.1 or older than that version? I searching for that version and cant find it anymore. My intel hd graphic only support opengl 3.3 if im use new version i always get this notif "opengl context not found". I alrrady contact the author but they only provide new version

So, if u still have older bodyslide, please upload it and pm me.

Really apreciate it.

Thx

[please excuse the double post]

Im looking for a set of mods that will improve the looks of the various women but not go all the way to "slut" (and a couple more interesting things)

1 Body replacer whats the easiest one for a system that barely runs Skyrim??

2 Maid/Tavern Girl clothing: any suggestions keeping in mind 1??

3 underwear: Female of course but also male WITHOUT SCHLONGS any that are "brief" and not bikini/thong (bonus if its craftable)

4 suggestions on a mod that controls followers/npcs?? (redress send to home/away please stop being annoying type things)

5 and for some real fun any mods that allow you to edit IN GAME various random NPCs (change race gender "faction" type thing)

(if anybody wants to get an idea for a fun mannikin mod let me know)

Hello gentle folks and fellow members of the lab

I was wondering if it does exist a texture or mod that does give a moisture / wet effect on a schlong meanwhile penetration of a vagina, I turn to you guys after a non-succesfull research, hoping that maybe some of you know what I'm talking about.

thank you very much in advance

I was wondering if it does exist a texture or mod that does give a moisture / wet effect on a schlong meanwhile penetration of a vagina, I turn to you guys after a non-succesfull research, hoping that maybe some of you know what I'm talking about.

I only know this one. But it is a texture replacer -> always active.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/300-wet-schlongs/

I only know this one. But it is a texture replacer -> always active.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/300-wet-schlongs/

hello :)

yes I saw this one, but it doesn't really match what I'm looking for, I found the picture set and may I suggest to have a closer look on the shaft part

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/page-128?do=findComment&comment=1766175

Hello, I'm curious of anyone knows of an NPC editor mod that'll let me change appearances and breast sizes of NPC's, anyone know of one? I've heard of the NPC Editor program, but apparently it's really old and is outdated.

Changing head/face in game is nigh impossible, and I can't really help there.  Temporarily at least you can change the body (and have it persist in saves but not game to new game) using Racemenu and mod The Manipulator is the easiest way I know to do that.  Walk up to NPC, hit hotkey, let RM open, and change weight and any other sliders you have.

Hello, I'm curious of anyone knows of an NPC editor mod that'll let me change appearances and breast sizes of NPC's, anyone know of one? I've heard of the NPC Editor program, but apparently it's really old and is outdated.

Changing head/face in game is nigh impossible, and I can't really help there.  Temporarily at least you can change the body (and have it persist in saves but not game to new game) using Racemenu and mod The Manipulator is the easiest way I know to do that.  Walk up to NPC, hit hotkey, let RM open, and change weight and any other sliders you have.

It doesn't matter for me if it's in-game or not, all I want is someway to change the Breast/Butt Sizes without loosing textures, and still being functional with my collisions mod for both of them. Any suggestions?

I know you probably get this a lot so sorry if I missed something about it in the last few pages, but is there any chance someone can upload a good nude mod on xbox?

Someone uploaded a runp variant with nudity a few days ago but then another version was uploaded a few hours ago without nudity, when I downloaded it it replaced the nude version and I can't get it back. It had a similar name so I got excited and thought it was another version.

Very frustrating, now I'm back to square one. If anyone could upload a replacement I would really appreciate it.

And before somrone suggests it, I'm too poor to afford a half decent pc.

I know you probably get this a lot so sorry if I missed something about it in the last few pages, but is there any chance someone can upload a good nude mod on xbox?

Someone uploaded a runp variant with nudity a few days ago but then another version was uploaded a few hours ago without nudity, when I downloaded it it replaced the nude version and I can't get it back. It didn't say it was a replacement, just had a similar name so I got excited and thought it was another version.

Very frustrating, now I'm back to square one. If anyone could upload a replacement I would really appreciate it.

And before somrone suggests it, I'm too poor to afford a half decent pc.

(Sorry for the rant, but I had to chime in about this)

And yet you could afford a XBox One? You can get an *acceptable* gaming PC for around 400$. Considering the XBox goes for 300$ or so and that's just right now because the more time it's been since you bought it, the more expensive it would have been... Hell, before I coudl afford a new rig, I got to run Skyrim with okay-ish graphics on my 6 year old straight-out-of-retail PC with a first-gen i3 and some shitty stock GPU. And it still looked better than on my PS3, I know that from experience. Obviously if you want ENB and 4K and stuff you have to put some paper into it, but a standard setup is affordable IMO.

Consoles are great, I won't deny that, I have them myself and I enjoy using them, but if you want mods on your games (specially adult ones), you have to go PC. That's it.

Okay, enough ranting. Sorry again.

Anyway, on topic: while I'm not an expert on consoles and Bethesda.net, I'm pretty sure you are going to have a hard time getting any NSFW content into your console. Beth goes really ban-happy on anything that could be considered inappropiate on the slightest. Because, you know, murdering and beheading people is all fine but showing a nipple is evil  :dodgy:.

I heard some people manage to do so without it being taken down in minutes by packing the nude body replacer into a mod themselves and uploading it as "Private" in Beth.net with some obscure and non-descript name so that only them can download it and nobody can blow the whistle. Not sure how you would go about it or if it's possible to share a "Private" file with specific users, though.

(Sorry for the rant, but I had to chime in about this)

And yet you could afford a XBox One? You can get an *acceptable* gaming PC for around 400$. Considering the XBox goes for 300$ or so and that's just right now because the more time it's been since you bought it, the more expensive it would have been... Hell, before I coudl afford a new rig, I got to run Skyrim with okay-ish graphics on my 6 year old straight-out-of-retail PC with a first-gen i3 and some shitty stock GPU. And it still looked better than on my PS3, I know that from experience. Obviously if you want ENB and 4K and stuff you have to put some paper into it, but a standard setup is affordable IMO.

Consoles are great, I won't deny that, I have them myself and I enjoy using them, but if you want mods on your games (specially adult ones), you have to go PC. That's it.

Okay, enough ranting. Sorry again.

Anyway, on topic: while I'm not an expert on consoles and Bethesda.net, I'm pretty sure you are going to have a hard time getting any NSFW content into your console. Beth goes really ban-happy on anything that could be considered inappropiate on the slightest. Because, you know, murdering and beheading people is all fine but showing a nipple is evil :dodgy:.

I heard some people manage to do so without it being taken down in minutes by packing the nude body replacer into a mod themselves and uploading it as "Private" in Beth.net with some obscure and non-descript name so that only them can download it and nobody can blow the whistle. Not sure how you would go about it or if it's possible to share a "Private" file with specific users, though.

I have had my xbox one for a few years, but I lost my job and the bills started piling up right around when my old PC died. By the time I found a new (lower paying) job I had so many bills it'll be a long time before I can afford a new PC.

I have had my xbox one for a few years, but I lost my job and the bills started piling up right around when my old PC died. By the time I found a new (lower paying) job I had so many bills it'll be a long time before I can afford a new PC.

If that's true, then I stand corrected, you have a completely respectable reason for it. Forgive me if my post was openly offensive at some point.

There's just this misconception on a big portion of the console-only gaming community that even the most basic PC fit for gaming costs 2000+$ and the like, and then they go all "i'm not a rich asshole you jerks" over PC gamers and their suggestion to make the jump. Elitism on both sides is also a factor to take into account. But I digress, this is not the place for this discussion.

Anyway, as I state on the second part of my post, there are ways around Beth.net's limitations on NSFW content, but you would have to do some research on your own. As I said, I don't know anything about console modding, and even if I wanted to, I only own a PS4 (Thank you Sony for restricting mods and confirming my decision to buy FO4 on PS4 was stupid!  :dodgy:). So i wouldn't be able to help.

Are there any sexlab mods that involve fighting in a arena? Something like they fight and the winner has sex with the loser?

You can look at mixing sexlab defeat with a couple of different mods.  Look at "Salem - Arena Tournament", " The Solitude Arena", or "Faction: Pit Fighter".  

My personal favorite is Faction: Pit Fighter as they have a variety of locations, and 1 vs 1 and Group vs Group Options.