Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

It seems to be gone.  I assume Ashal removed it completely to try to bring down LL's bandwidth costs, along with the original character screenshots thread which I recently noticed was also missing.

It's sad, but totally understandable if that is the case.  I just wish we'd had some forewarning so anyone who wanted to could have saved anything they'd written.  Lost a few posts I was pretty proud of.  :(

antrox i love shyvana she is very hot and sexy i wish my dragonborn pc had her with him

warriors heart great artwork as always 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51994-shyvana-vampire-girl-standalone-follower/

Then you'll like this mod very, very, much - it's an official release too. Posting publicly here for any passers by with the same thought

It seems to be gone.  I assume Ashal removed it completely to try to bring down LL's bandwidth costs, along with the original character screenshots thread which I recently noticed was also missing.

It's sad, but totally understandable if that is the case.  I just wish we'd had some forewarning so anyone who wanted to could have saved anything they'd written.  Lost a few posts I was pretty proud of.   :(

Think you might be able to find any luck with a webpage archiving site? 

https://archive.org/web/

A random attempt I gave a go seems to have worked quite well, here it is: 

https://web.archive.org/web/20150116223114/http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18461-post-your-sex-screenshots/page-263

(although this goes way back to 2014)

EDIT: Another attempt with a random thread page, seems like the thread receives quite a frequent number of saves, don't know if it's machine done or human requested. Either way, if you can guess/find the page your content is on, you're likely to be successful.

It's sad, but totally understandable if that is the case.  I just wish we'd had some forewarning so anyone who wanted to could have saved anything they'd written.  Lost a few posts I was pretty proud of.   :(

If that's the case then I think it's pretty poor that we weren't given any warning, considering that most of the images posted weren't even attached to the forum but hosted elsewhere like imgur and such.

Only one word to describe these screens of Aela: Awesome !!! Please if you would like to see gifs fucking her, the images are perfect! Congratulations!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P  :P

I am genuinely curious how you did that. Sheesh, dragon dong is going to tear the poor thing up.

@Reokudo

First find the body that you want to use next find the dragon dong nif place both in the same folder for easier working. Load the DD nif into nifskope right click it and go to block - copy branch hit load then load the body nif right click scene root and go to block - paste branch. Note the error that pops up load the DD nif again and right click that node line that popped up in the error box hit load load body right click scene root block -paste branch then go to the nodes line right click it and go to transform - edit and rename it to the correct node name as pasting them in causes the names to change make sure to pay attention to capital letters. Save as to overwrite nif.

Next load DD nif again right click the dragon dong again and go to block - copy branch then load and load the body right click scene root and go to block - paste branch if the node is named correctly you will now be able to paste the dong into it. Save as to overwrite the nif.

Next part you need outfit studio for. Load the nif into outfit studio and adjust the placement of where you want the dong at you can also scale it if you want I just left it at the size it was at. Export with reference or save as.

Next you will need mesh rigger for rerigging. Run it through mesh rigger using a body that you want you will also want to get a SOS dick to use as one of the template files to remove the nodes that are not your players nodes after it's done grab the finished copy and once again place it into the outfit studio folder and load it up again as the dragon dong will have major stretching that will need to be fixed. Click the eye beside the body to hide it hit t to turn off the textures click on the dragon dong to highlight it then click on the paint brush for weight painting and switch to bones tab click on each one when a spot changes color hold down the ALT key and mouse over it till all color is gone do this for all of them once all color is gone from all of them go back to the number 6 genital one and paint it pure blue make sure not to miss anything. Go back to the meshes node hit the eye and t again then export with reference or save it.

I have used this method a few different times so far I have added a dragon horker horse werewolf and added netch shells to a body to make breast cups.

Only one word to describe these screens of Aela: Awesome !!! Please if you would like to see gifs fucking her, the images are perfect! Congratulations!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::P:P:P
Thank you so much ^_^ I loved taking the screenshots lol I was giggling like a little schoolgirl the whole time :D

@Reokudo

First find the body that you want to use next find the dragon dong nif place both in the same folder for easier working. Load the DD nif into nifskope right click it and go to block - copy branch hit load then load the body nif right click scene root and go to block - paste branch. Note the error that pops up load the DD nif again and right click that node line that popped up in the error box hit load load body right click scene root block -paste branch then go to the nodes line right click it and go to transform - edit and rename it to the correct node name as pasting them in causes the names to change make sure to pay attention to capital letters. Save as to overwrite nif.

Next load DD nif again right click the dragon dong again and go to block - copy branch then load and load the body right click scene root and go to block - paste branch if the node is named correctly you will now be able to paste the dong into it. Save as to overwrite the nif.

Next part you need outfit studio for. Load the nif into outfit studio and adjust the placement of where you want the dong at you can also scale it if you want I just left it at the size it was at. Export with reference or save as.

Next you will need mesh rigger for rerigging. Run it through mesh rigger using a body that you want you will also want to get a SOS dick to use as one of the template files to remove the nodes that are not your players nodes after it's done grab the finished copy and once again place it into the outfit studio folder and load it up again as the dragon dong will have major stretching that will need to be fixed. Click the eye beside the body to hide it hit t to turn off the textures click on the dragon dong to highlight it then click on the paint brush for weight painting and switch to bones tab click on each one when a spot changes color hold down the ALT key and mouse over it till all color is gone do this for all of them once all color is gone from all of them go back to the number 6 genital one and paint it pure blue make sure not to miss anything. Go back to the meshes node hit the eye and t again then export with reference or save it.

I have used this method a few different times so far I have added a dragon horker horse werewolf and added netch shells to a body to make breast cups.

Thanks for the info! Although now my imagination leads to... Odd objects onto body parts.

@Reokudo

Yeah lots of ideas some might work some might not and some need extra work or just beat it till it does work. I was messing around with the cave worms earlier because of a idea I had. Those are the ones from the dawnguard DLC the ones in the dark cave that hide when you get too close to them. I wanted to place one or 2 inside a body and after awhile one would go peekabo and pop out the butthole. :lol::D:) Unfortunately pasting them into the new mesh breaks them and pasting the whole scene root into the body nif causes outfit studio to crash so I scrapped that idea still is a pretty funny idea pity it didn't work. Oh well onto the next test.

The reclaming of Thirsk Mead Hall The NSFW part 2

TESV_2016_01_26_12_59_45_36.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_01_41_37.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_03_04_86.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_04_19_77.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_04_34_97.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_04_44_04.png

TESV_2016_01_26_13_05_23_46.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_05_31_29.pngDefensiveWeeIndianrockpython.gif

TESV_2016_01_26_13_06_30_02.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_07_00_39.pngValuableSadArmadillo.gif

TESV_2016_01_26_13_13_49_63.png

TESV_2016_01_26_13_14_32_82.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_15_12_00.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_15_01_92.png

TESV_2016_01_26_13_09_47_79.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_10_00_66.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_11_03_33.pngLeanSmallHypsilophodon.gif

TESV_2016_01_26_13_11_39_70.png

TESV_2016_01_26_13_18_44_58.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_18_51_89.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_25_56_95.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_26_12_24.pngTESV_2016_01_26_13_26_23_43.png

The end hope you all enjoyed it

Riekling bandwagon?  Riekling bandwagon. Creature content, obviously.

Bikki trudged with purpose through the snow. This place wasn't the same as his home. He couldn't be happier about that. Here, he was chief, not that smelly Gongu. But he had nothing to based his power on, no totem or relic under which to rally any other waylost Rieklings he may encounter in this strange place.

SJuxBXtl.jpg

Then he saw it. A hut, like those Skaal, but different. Many lights. Bikki gripped his spear and approached with caution.

mU9e8tUz.jpg

Bikki put his spear away as he neared. It was getting in the way. He approached a ledge where steam was rising. Glancing over, he saw one of those Skaal-looking females bathing - he had stumbled upon Kallista Scelsvir Brander, the Dragonborn herself. He didn't understand bathing, but he did understand that there were many amazing items scattered around.

Gzl2gMhl.jpg

His eyes passed over it but for a moment as its glory was beyond even his comprehension at first. But it called to him, its siren song luring his gaze back. He beheld it in all its beauty. There was his totem, at long last.

ZEFDts1W.jpg

Bikki snuck down and around, approaching carefully as he would a fox or rabbit. Bikki was no young fool looking to get himself killed by rushing in, no, he was far too experienced for that.

jPSb3leB.jpg

But for all his skill, Kallista's senses were sharper. "Oh?" she gasped, turning to look at the tiny creature.

MJ5h9bz1.jpg

"Give scrubby brush," Bikki said confidently, not letting his lack of the element of surprise deter him from his goal. "Bikki need scrubby brush."

Skt4nLJ1.jpg

"And just what do you need my brush for?" Kallista asked. "You certainly don't look like the type to ever use one."

"Bikki need totem for tribe. Bikki see scrubby brush. Scrubby brush call to Bikki. Bikki need!" The little riekling bounced on his heels, staring firmly at Kallista, clearly unwilling to back down.

VF3mx0uD.jpg

Bikki's exciting jumping brought something to Kallista's attention - the little bastard was hard as a rock. Kallista got a naughty idea.

2FBdl9l4.jpg

The little fellow may be no bigger than a child in stature, but he was hung for his size, just the right size to make Kallista horny just looking at it. Part of her felt weird for even thinking it, but he was clearly no child, so she went ahead. "Bikki..." she began, "if you'd be willing to do something for me... I'll give you the brush."

o3S7bpmm.jpg

Bikki pondered for a moment, then grunted. "Bikki do. What woman want from Bikki?"

"Come with me, we'll go someplace warmer first, then you can help me with... something I need."

gGVx0wol.jpg

Kallista brought Bikki into her house and in front of the fireplace. She got on all fours and gace Bikki her most seductive gaze, locking her eyes on his cock. Her mouth watered. "Sit down, Bikki. All I need you to do is relax and let me do all the work, okay?"

0D8Lzur3.jpg

Bikki grunted as she wrapped a hand around his shaft. "What do with Bikki poke-poke!?" he exclaimed in somewhat of a panic.

"Relax, Bikki, you'll like this," Kallista said, smiling warmly. "I'm going to put it in my mouth."

"Eat poke-poke!?" he screeched, but remained in place.

"No, no, silly! Suck it. I want to make you feel good. Okay?"

Bikki visibly relaxed. "Ohh. Women back home never put poke-poke in mouth."

HBGUvWgV.jpg

"Then you're going to love this," Kallista said with a chuckle. She leaned in and kissed his cock, licking it and slicking it with her spit. Bikki flinched at the sensation at first, but purred with delight as his muscles began to relax. Kallista laughed to herself even as she continued to worship his member. Even across species, the look on a man's face as he gets his dick sucked seems to stay the same.

CiUVjo2K.jpg

She finally took the tip in her mouth, bobbing up and down with soft squelching sounds. He tasted strange, unlike any man she'd ever blown. She felt compelled to explore his every inch. She made little moaning and sighing noises, more for his benefit than hers, just enough to let him know she was having as much fun giving as he was receiving. She released his rod with a soft pop and pumped it hard, lapping at the sensitive spot under the head.

nRP3MsDL.jpg VPJTLLiz.jpg

Without warning, Bikki grabbed her head and pushed her down. He let out a throaty groan as he unloaded a hot, thick stream of cum into her throat. She swallowed the tasty jizz, a sense of fulfillment swelling in her stomach. For her, nothing was more satisfying than tasting her reward, though swallowing it and wearing it were close seconds.

8DMgtPt6.jpg

But her slick pussy cried out for absolution. Too long she'd ignored her physical pleasure in favor of the emotional pleasure fellatio provided. She was long overdue a good hard fuck. "Stay still, I'm going to do something different now..." she said, climbing atop the little creature. Bikki ooh'd and ahh'd as she guided his spit-soaked rod to the entrance of her sex.

xQaYjDce.jpg

She rode him hard, bouncing rhythmically, letting out breathy moans with each slap of her firm ass against his little lap. His member was just right for her, filling her just as she liked to be filled, nothing more, nothing less. "It's so good inside me..." she sighed. "Bikki makes me feel go-ohh... good!"

chdLsQt0.jpg EgOo3xdS.jpg sv4RShiM.jpg

Being filled again was driving her wild. She rode him harder, running her hands through her hair and moaning loudly.

"Bikki like woman!" he cried out. "Big bouncy tits! Tight hole! Bikki cum!"

"No, just a little... a little longer! By Talos, Bikki, hold on a little longer!"

dgRRaz5C.jpg dW0EAFVN.jpg n5kfpKWF.jpg

They let out almost simultaneous guttural groans as orgasms wracked them both. She felt his hot seed fill her, and she became acutely aware of the aftertaste of his cum. She gripped her hair tightly and ran a hand down her face, unable to articulate just how good she felt right now.

a5ShlAXk.jpg

Reluctantly, she climbed off his still-erect cock. Her spirit needed more, but her body was well and done for now. "Bikki, you were wonderful... Bikki?" Kallista shook her tits at him, then tried to shake him. He was passed out cold. She sighed.

uwNmpx1u.jpg

The next morning, Bikki was long gone. As was every brush in the house. Kallista was a little sad, she had hoped to at least ask where his tribe was so she could visit sometime. She could only hope the little fellow would come back sometime. For now, back to reality. Tale was getting 'round of a dragon not far from Winterhold, and it had been too long since she'd had that kind of action, too. Thirst for cum sated, now she had to satisfy her thirst for dragon souls...