Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Just a simple one from me, finally getting around to trying out that "project proteus" mod that lets you add in other PC's as NPC companions. So here they are from left to right: Azura, Andrea, and Seri.

Also yes yes, Azura isn't golden it was my first attempt, and it's using the temptress race. Andrea is the twin sister to my primary PC "The Archmage" and Seri is a DB assassin.

TESV 2021-04-22 04-24-26-70.jpg

On an aside note, does anyone know why suddenly the vagina insides lost textures and appear white? I can remember them being correct when I first installed BHUNP, but I've been installing and uninstalling various skins and patches and HDT stuff to find one I like and it seems to have borked something.

2 hours ago, Andaius said:

On an aside note, does anyone know why suddenly the vagina insides lost textures and appear white?

I had a similar problem with CBBE 3BBB in a setup I'm creating.

I inspected the NIF and found the "canal" has its own texture set, which in CBBE points at:

textures\actors\character\female\BakaUNP\VaginalAnalCanal.dds (and others along this base path).

... and I simply don't have a texture set there.

Which is not that surprising in what is supposed to be a CBBE install.

I'd guess you removed whatever mod provided those textures, which apparently aren't in the Bodyslide install for CBBE or in the -CBBE- mod or in CBBE SMP (3BBB).

Maybe UNP 3BBB SMP?

20 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I had a similar problem with CBBE 3BBB in a setup I'm creating.

I inspected the NIF and found the "canal" has its own texture set, which in CBBE points at:

textures\actors\character\female\BakaUNP\VaginalAnalCanal.dds (and others along this base path).

... and I simply don't have a texture set there.

Which is not that surprising in what is supposed to be a CBBE install.

I'd guess you removed whatever mod provided those textures, which apparently aren't in the Bodyslide install for CBBE or in the -CBBE- mod or in CBBE SMP (3BBB).

Maybe UNP 3BBB SMP?

Funny I just looked, and the files are in there....in both the baka bhunp and the bhunp lite mod. I'm using...