Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

42 minutes ago, Guffel said:

Awesome clip! What is the guy for a model? He has a cool skin texture and seems to have some black splatter on his shoulder. What are those?

thx. i use tempered skin for males (my player char is a ork - not sure if this mod works on orsimers). the splatter is from the "dirt and blood" mod.

On 2/26/2021 at 10:28 AM, reveng367 said:

Is there a mod to get the Abc shlong for Sic creatures?? 

1 hour ago, killorkilled said:

Hi guys im new to this post sex screenshots thingie so sorry about it if u dont like it here some sex scenes from sigrid in the abcsence of her husband alvor she is cheating her with embry towns drunkard

Your going to have to convert those bmp files.  If you still have them on your computer, just right click and goto edit for it to open up paint and save them as JPG files for an easy nice and small file size.

@Speed Metal ... a different style of picture from you this time.

Unlike your usual posts that seem to say "and they got together to fuck, and this is what happened", this one seems to be a different situation.

Now I want to know what happened leading up to this.

And what happened after.