Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

On 12/7/2020 at 10:37 PM, Kakyoin Noriaki said:

how do ya gets those realistic physics?

First I installed : BHUNP TBBP / 3BBB Body for LE

Once properly installed, the Bodyslide tool ( TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide )  will have several BHUNP body options.

BBP and TBBP have breast physics ( standard collision and bounce ), the option 3BBB Advance ( that i'm using ) does not.

To activate collision 3BBB you install Easy Hawt HDT SMP Physics by btasqan over the previous mod.

Now the toggle spell to activate the physics in game ESC > MOD CONFIGURATION > BHUNP 3BBB Addon ( comes along with the BHUNP TBBP / 3BBB Body for LE )  will work.

On 10/10/2020 at 11:01 PM, 1337ez said:

I love the story you have going there, great work! 

Also I am wondering what animation has that group sex where they punch her in the stomach then lightly hit her breasts?

Quick question about gifs: How do you guys edit them down from raw footage?

Shadowplay seems to capture just fine, but when I edit the footage with default windows programs, the ending gif has the quality lowered. Anyone have recommendations for video editing software?