Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

1 hour ago, TheRedMonster said:

As promised, the new pictures are now delivered. Don't hesitate to tell me if you like this content :)

Spoiler

492693441_TESV2020-12-0800-35-49-85.jpg.262c270efb369f77bd6073d6a0ca294e.jpg

We all know that moment when you´re enjoying a nice cup of milk and then suddenly you had to spill it on yourself, soiling your new outfit. Such a shame.... (?)

Once again though nice screenshots! ?

3 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

We all know that moment when you´re enjoying a nice cup of milk and then suddenly you had to spill it on yourself, soiling your new outfit. Such a shame.... (?)

Once again though nice screenshots! ?

Ahahah thanks again, yes it's such a shame to be that distracted! 

2 hours ago, krzo1993 said:

Awesome job, great character :) what are these things on her nipples? is there a mod for that?

Hey, thanks for the comment! These are tiny skyrim spiders! And yes there is a mod for that : C5Kev's Damned Witch for UUNP with HS (Heels Sounds).

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10670-c5kevs-another-damned-witch-mod-uunp-cbbe/

I've modified this one a lil' bit using Body Slide to fit for this custom body. I'll probably use TES5Edit in the future to change the slot of the spiders into something else (they counts as a body armor)

Have a good one!

18 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

@Tyrant99 awesome picture!

Is it a render out of Max/Blender (looks like it is) or live Skyrim?

If the latter, does that mean you have working RTX ray-tracing in Skyrim?

Thanks, yeah, it was done in Blender with some post-work in PS. I don't know if it would be possible to get something to look like that in Skyrim, maybe a few too many polygons. ?

The table that she is on however is a modified ZAP sacrificial altar, I changed the textures and reworked the geometry some, but it might still count as being a little Skyrim-y.

If you're curious about where the pose idea came from, let me know and I'll send you a PM.

On 12/9/2020 at 8:09 PM, Vrosh said:

restless

~ Thief [Quest]

Am I right in assuming that these come from the "Thief" mod?