Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

11 hours ago, nexus-skyrim said:

Convert your images to PNG/JPEG as otherwise they weight a ton and don't even display properly here :)

19 hours ago, ecchiSideways said:

What is this male follower? 

On 11/27/2020 at 1:18 PM, Melinon said:

Melodic's Summer Flirt outfit:

FULL ALBUM: https://imgur.com/a/gSulTk1

Oh. Did You delete the AnimObject from the esp / delete FNIS instructions. Looks good on another furniture than the table.

I was thinking of making invisible furniture like Billyy does, so they can be used with multiple furniture.

Next projects are a wall and bathtub animation. Maybe an idle or two...

6 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Oh. Did You delete the AnimObject from the esp / delete FNIS instructions. Looks good on another furniture than the table.

I was thinking of making invisible furniture like Billyy does, so they can be used with multiple furniture.

Next projects are a wall and bathtub animation. Maybe an idle or two...

I just positioned the table object under the counter. You can still spot a piece of it over the shoulder. Having an option for invisible objects would be nice of course, though I feel like there might be some easier way to not have the animobject show without a bespoke version. Anyways, great work on the animation!