Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

What pack is this animation from? O_o

It's not part of an animation pack. It's a silly little two-part animation set I created last week for kicks because I needed a choking/choked-out themed animation set for a certain part of my play through. Below is the "choked-out/unconscious" part of that set.

Sawira - Alright Rookie welcome to your first day of Residency, this patient here is 
suffering from a semen backup. This is actually pretty common and routine, we're just going to 
perform a manual release on the patient.

Kamala - I don't remember that being in the textbooks... But Ok..

1.png.f49dfc300f8e7620a3bf3234f74e06ee.png

Story continued:

Sawira - Ahh!! He's so swollen and hard... This is actually a lot worse than what I initially thought. He must've been backed up for months! Argghh!! Can't seem to get anything to come up..

SPOILER_2.png.11d1bb4d0b02f39d0aba4c598a05b78d.png

Sawira - Oh my goodness! his cock has swelled up almost half of his size! He's in danger of his brain being deprived of blood... We're going to have to act fast!! Kamala! we're going to help him cum in anyway possible to save his life. I need you to pull out your breasts so he can
have something to visualize while I continue to try help him release!

Kamala - Um.. Pull out my breasts?... If it'll help... I guess I'll take them out.....

SPOILER_3.png.6a08922a9f4c2f8fb1daf0904fccb83a.png

Sawira - That's it sir, stay with us! Just focus on her breasts! Ahh yes!! looks like that's starting to work, I see a bit of pre-cum dripping. But we need to hurry and make him cum quick! Kamala put his penis between your breasts!

SPOILER_4.png.94947840432dd620812430d566ce4a9b.png

*Kamala - Ahhh! Ok.... So what do I do now?

Sawira - Keep sliding your breasts up and down his cock! Just like that, don't stop! 

Kamala - Umm.. I can feel his penis twitching... *

SPOILER_5.png.a92eddf6aa6354b114cd0625f91baf02.png

Kamala - Ohh that's so gross.... And it's so much!! Ughhh!!

Sawira - Wow look at all of that! I've never seen that much before, this almost a year's worth! Great job rookie you saved this man's life!

SPOILER_6.png.2148da1276db3daf8a6b5cf04c2d8519.png