Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

23 hours ago, Jayomms said:

Where did you get your cum effects? :O   ;):thumbsup:

I made them myself in gimp, my first ever mod. I want to post a whole mod for it here but the template image grid or whatever is divided up randomly and i need to patiently do something difficult to make it perfect before I post it. If you want this primitive version, copy these two attached files into your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\SexLab\ folder. Make a backup of the existing ones. 

Anal1.dds Anal2.dds

4 hours ago, draeneis said:

I made them myself in gimp, my first ever mod. I want to post a whole mod for it here but the template image grid or whatever is divided up randomly and i need to patiently do something difficult to make it perfect before I post it. If you want this primitive version, copy these two attached files into your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\SexLab\ folder. Make a backup of the existing ones. 

Anal1.dds 16 MB · 0 downloads Anal2.dds 16 MB · 0 downloads

:O Oh Thanks I'm sure quite a few people will be more than happy to make a few fixes like some fellow storytellers I know. ;):thumbsup:

When the stronghold slut's not being fucked silly and bred by Gorakshee, anyone in the orc stronghold can use her to drain their balls any way they like despite her protest! But when Gorakshee is around, she gets to pick which hole she forces her orc jizz into no matter what~ (Futa content ahead!)ezgif-6-563aae30a4d4.gif.7096e8168f1afc2abf9cc8919ae8342f.gif

Spoiler

ezgif-6-02981fe92087.gif.02825f1e5a015e141913bd02376ff34a.gifezgif-6-b883ff2bd109.gif.f55ebbf74708abb68072510ed7227dc1.gif

Edited by Serendipitous Aria
7 minutes ago, Jayomms said:

So... What magic is those cum textures? ;)

It's in the optional section in the file, read to see how it works as normal. It's an incomplete set, has some problems with UNP(it was made for CBBE it has some texture stretching issue on the body) But for faces I think this is the best cum mod.

2 hours ago, Andaius said:

It's in the optional section in the file, read to see how it works as normal. It's an incomplete set, has some problems with UNP(it was made for CBBE it has some texture stretching issue on the body) But for faces I think this is the best cum mod.

Thank you! Definitely switching to this ?