Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

EnlightenedGrimyBoubou.gif

WigglyEarnestArabianoryx.gifZanyCluelessDutchshepherddog.gifPlayfulMeekAmericanpainthorse.gif

InexperiencedMixedHydatidtapeworm.gifWelcomeSameFallowdeer.gifGenuineThinBillygoat.gifWhiteFatalGorilla.gif

EvilSlimyJaeger.gifSlimCourteousFieldmouse.gifHideousUntriedBaboon.gifAnotherHealthyBlesbok.gif

SillySociableJabiru.gifSpiritedSphericalFantail.gifInfatuatedAcrobaticCoyote.gifUnkemptTintedFruitfly.gif

UntidyClearDiscus.gifVigorousGreedyGecko.gifFlickeringSecretJerboa.gifCornyExcellentBichonfrise.gifNegativeIncompleteEarwig.gif

JealousSpicyDegu.gifNeglectedPiercingCoral.gifBothLateBobolink.gifSlipperyHelplessAmericanlobster.gifHastySmoothDogwoodtwigborer.gif

Fantastic! Could you tell me where you got those Draugr anims?

Here

How did you get it to align so well? Never been able to align it correctly. I know sexlab can move it, but how it work so well for you?

EnlightenedGrimyBoubou.gif

WigglyEarnestArabianoryx.gifZanyCluelessDutchshepherddog.gifPlayfulMeekAmericanpainthorse.gif

InexperiencedMixedHydatidtapeworm.gifWelcomeSameFallowdeer.gifGenuineThinBillygoat.gifWhiteFatalGorilla.gif

EvilSlimyJaeger.gifSlimCourteousFieldmouse.gifHideousUntriedBaboon.gifAnotherHealthyBlesbok.gif

SillySociableJabiru.gifSpiritedSphericalFantail.gifInfatuatedAcrobaticCoyote.gifUnkemptTintedFruitfly.gif

UntidyClearDiscus.gifVigorousGreedyGecko.gifFlickeringSecretJerboa.gifCornyExcellentBichonfrise.gifNegativeIncompleteEarwig.gif

JealousSpicyDegu.gifNeglectedPiercingCoral.gifBothLateBobolink.gifSlipperyHelplessAmericanlobster.gifHastySmoothDogwoodtwigborer.gif

I change the size of the male character / console command - setscale 1

Makes a lot of difference in alignment

Guest swaglol

Some pics I took while playing around with a new enb. Let me know what you think.

Looks fantastic! Could you tell me the RGB value of her skin, please? :)

Guest MrCymrych

Some pics I took while playing around with a new enb. Let me know what you think.

Looks fantastic! Could you tell me the RGB value of her skin, please? :)

Sure:

FF3884FF (A:255 R:56 G:132 B:255)

I think it looked as good as it did because of the ENB though. I took them while playing with Spectra ENB.

If anyone could tell me how I could take the DOF from that and apply it to another ENB I'd be really grateful btw :)

Guest swaglol

Sure:

FF3884FF (A:255 R:56 G:132 B:255)

I think it looked as good as it did because of the ENB though. I took them while playing with Spectra ENB.

If anyone could tell me how I could take the DOF from that and apply it to another ENB I'd be really grateful btw :)

Thanks man, it's greatly appreciated!

Just replace both enbeffectprepass.* files from enbseries folder from the one you want to the one you are changing.

Guest MrCymrych

Just replace both enbeffectprepass.* files from enbseries folder from the one you want to the one you are changing.

Thanks for the response. I'm afraid the enb I'm trying to take the DoF from only has an enbeffectprepass.fx.ini though, and no enbeffectprepass.fx itself. So I have no idea where the DoF is coming from.

It uses sweetfx though, so maybe I need to find a way to add that to the enb I'm using now? (grim and somber)

Sorry for taking all this off topic by the way.

edit: But since I'm asking for help anyway I'll just add another small question: How do I add film grain to the enb? Is it just a simple line added in somewhere or a complicated process?

Thanks for the response. I'm afraid the enb I'm trying to take the DoF from only has an enbeffectprepass.fx.ini though, and no enbeffectprepass.fx itself. So I have no idea where the DoF is coming from.

It uses sweetfx though, so maybe I need to find a way to add that to the enb I'm using now? (grim and somber)

edit: But since I'm asking for help anyway I'll just add another small question: How do I add film grain to the enb? Is it just a simple line added in somewhere or a complicated process?

Can't really help there, don't use sweetfx myself but my bet would be disabling all effects but the DOF on sweetfx then using the sweetfx proxy dll on your enblocal.ini, as for grain don't use the effect myself I think they are on the effect.fx and ini but since there are other stuff like color correction and stuff there you cant really just replace the files but maybe cropping and pasting the grain block inside those files on those would work? not sure haven't had the necessity to add a effect on my enb.

Guest MrCymrych

Can't really help there, don't use sweetfx myself but my bet would be disabling all effects but the DOF on sweetfx then using the sweetfx proxy dll on your enblocal.ini, as for grain don't use the effect myself I think they are on the effect.fx and ini but since there are other stuff like color correction and stuff there you cant really just replace the files but maybe cropping and pasting the grain block inside those files on those would work? not sure haven't had the necessity to add a effect on my enb.

Thanks, I'll look around and see if I can figure it out. I got this far, I'll manage this too :)

Have a couple more pictures

enb_2017_04_01_20_05_35_31.jpg

enb_2017_04_01_20_05_58_51.jpgenb_2017_04_01_23_55_58_59.jpg