Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

So I tried out the EstusForSkyrim and this is the result also meet the new girl Ajex shes my new play thing ha ha lol anyways shes a bounty hunter and willing to do anything to capture her target she also worships Hermaeus Mora which is why she likes tentacles.
tumblr_o1dkk4Nkkq1ugqndyo6_1280.jpg

Ajex

Hi err guys and girls well mostly guys, anyways im Ajex as you read im a very naughty girl.

tumblr_o1dkk4Nkkq1ugqndyo5_1280.jpg

Ajex

So are you guys ready to see some serious fucked up shit that I love to do and if you like it, I'll summon another friend of mine.  ;)

Very Very NSFW

tumblr_o1dkk4Nkkq1ugqndyo4_1280.jpg

Ajex

Now Master Punish me for I have Sinned

tumblr_o1dk1wtoAq1ugqndyo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dk1wtoAq1ugqndyo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dk1wtoAq1ugqndyo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dk1wtoAq1ugqndyo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dk1wtoAq1ugqndyo7_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dk1wtoAq1ugqndyo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dk1wtoAq1ugqndyo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dk1wtoAq1ugqndyo10_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dk1wtoAq1ugqndyo9_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dkk4Nkkq1ugqndyo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dkk4Nkkq1ugqndyo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dkk4Nkkq1ugqndyo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1dkk4Nkkq1ugqndyo4_1280.jpg

Ajex

Errrr I love this....Please ask for more I want to show Hermaeus Mora what a dirty slave I am.

Can't wait to see my character got bang that way :). Awesome stuff :D

Can't wait to see my character got bang that way :). Awesome stuff :D

Thank you my friend I wanted to share the new 5 way animations so what better place than here lol stay brutal :)

First I would love to thank reathan for doing this cross over it is really cool and awesome you guys should go check out his story and beastailty stuff its really good.

Arilith's Story
Windhelm / Strange House

(Sex and Nudity warning)

tumblr_o1f2ptucOw1ubpgn6o1_1280.jpgArilith

Dumb idiots, why are they always yelling stupid things every freakin night, I can't even sleep. (sigh) I should find something to calm me down.

tumblr_o1f2ptucOw1ubpgn6o2_1280.jpg

Arilith

I don't remember this place, I must have missed this house. This slum of a city is same in almost every corner.

tumblr_o1f2ptucOw1ubpgn6o5_1280.jpg

Arilith

Wow someone left all this devious stuff!! In Morrowind these are banned!! Oh is that a soulgem plug: I should try these out immediate!!

tumblr_o1f2ptucOw1ubpgn6o3_1280.jpg

Arilith

Never thought wearing chains could be so exciting, oh and that plug feels so good in my ass. Almost like power channeling into my asshole.

tumblr_o1f2ptucOw1ubpgn6o4_1280.jpg

Arilith

A Shrine of Molag Bal Why I didn't even noticed this earlier? Well I haven't masturbated in front of a Daedric prince yet. Lets not waste this chance to do it now!!

tumblr_o1f2ptucOw1ubpgn6o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1f2ptucOw1ubpgn6o7_1280.jpg

Arilith

Oh that pug is driving me wild, why does it feel so good.

tumblr_o1f2ptucOw1ubpgn6o8_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1f2ptucOw1ubpgn6o10_1280.jpg
tumblr_o1f2tqsGul1ubpgn6o8_1280.jpg

Arilith

(My fingers smell so good, why am I doing this to myself)

tumblr_o1f2tqsGul1ubpgn6o2_1280.jpg
Arilith

Yes yes its so good im gonna cum

After a few moments she starts getting more and more warm she can feel something around her. Suddenly she feels cold and looks around to notice that she's not in the basement anymore. 
tumblr_o1f2tqsGul1ubpgn6o1_1280.jpg
Arilith

What the? Why is it suddenly cold in here, wait where am I and why am I even more horny then I was before.

tumblr_o1f2tqsGul1ubpgn6o3_1280.jpg

Arilith

I cant stop it feels so good.

tumblr_o1f2tqsGul1ubpgn6o4_1280.jpg

Arilith

I don't know why but somethings telling me to put my plug into this box.

tumblr_o1f2tqsGul1ubpgn6o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1f2tqsGul1ubpgn6o7_1280.jpg
Arilith

Oh its so tight I hope it comes out.

Arilith pulls the Black Soul gem from her asshole and places it into to the box. Suddenly large blue waves for fire appear around the summoning rune.

tumblr_o1f5fnX0po1ubpgn6o3_1280.jpg

Arilith

Wha.... tt? (A Coldharbour daedra? Now? Shit!! She isn't even a ordinary one, I can fell her aura, I can't even say a word.)

tumblr_o1f5fnX0po1ubpgn6o1_1280.jpg

Aria

Who dares summon a child of Coldharbour. You Mortal, you had better have a real good reason or I'll take my rage out on you.

tumblr_o1faz0UlEK1ubpgn6o9_1280.jpg

Aria

Well mortal hurry up and speak!

tumblr_o1faz0UlEK1ubpgn6o2_1280.jpg

Arilith

Wha...t this is just.....a mis(Nah thats not working, perhaps I should use this chance to solve a annoying problem of mine) Ok I summoned you in order to execute few worms who harass my people in a wretched Nordic hole....

tumblr_o1faz0UlEK1ubpgn6o4_1280.jpgAria

I see so you want me to just kill them on the streets in broad daylight with other mortals around.

tumblr_o1fb1laJ0x1ubpgn6o2_1280.jpg

Arilith

What no..I want you to kill them where no one else is around.

tumblr_o1faz0UlEK1ubpgn6o5_1280.jpg

Aria

I see and how do you intend to pay for my services mortal you have nothing that I could want.

tumblr_o1fb1laJ0x1ubpgn6o4_1280.jpg

Arilith

(Coldharbour.... What about slavery for a few weeks? There will not be any good if I say nothing to her) If you accept, I will pay with my servitude. I'll be your slave Mistress for a few weeks at the most.

tumblr_o1faz0UlEK1ubpgn6o7_1280.jpg

Aria

I see well I accept your offer Slave you are now mine. Now you will obey my every command and in return I will kill these annoying problems of yours.

tumblr_o1faz0UlEK1ubpgn6o2_1280.jpg

Arilith

Thanks I guess so when do we start.

tumblr_o1faz0UlEK1ubpgn6o10_1280.jpg

Aria

Right now and as you are already wearing an interesting outfit already ok now I want to see what you can do, show me how flexible you are Slave.

tumblr_o1fb1laJ0x1ubpgn6o10_1280.jpg

Arilith

Like this Mistress.

tumblr_o1fb1laJ0x1ubpgn6o1_1280.jpg

Aria

Good, very good now I know what your capable of. Now you and me Slave are gonna have a very wild night.

tumblr_o1faz0UlEK1ubpgn6o3_1280.jpg

Arilith

So when will you kill those Nord assholes.

tumblr_o1fb1laJ0x1ubpgn6o8_1280.jpg

Aria

After you have satisfied me then I will carry out my part of the dell, after the deaths you will serve me till I believe that we have both horned our deal then you are free to go.

tumblr_o1fb1laJ0x1ubpgn6o6_1280.jpg

Arilith

Thank you Mistress now what is your command.

tumblr_o1fb1laJ0x1ubpgn6o9_1280.jpg

Aria

Good now put this on and follow me Slave.

tumblr_o1fb1laJ0x1ubpgn6o7_1280.jpg

Arilith

Ok Mistress but I cant see where are we going.

tumblr_o1faz0UlEK1ubpgn6o10_1280.jpg

Aria

This place will not do for our play time and as you know its very cold in here and I require warmth and mead before we can even start our little play time now come.

To Be Continued

Lol thank you! And yeah secretly I think deep down she does lol :D

Man, I just can't stop seeing that female face preset everywhere. Tell me where can I get it

The original character belong to Shinpersona but since the old "post your sx screenshot" was deleted (?) I doubt you could find any of his picture on the website.

I don't think he shared it with anybody. But you could ask him on the nexus, his name there is nisetanaka and he does a lot of famous bikini armor mods.

My char is just a copy I tried to make myself.

OH GOD! WHY NISETANAKA! THAT GUY IS NUTS!

Can't the author of the screenshots share it?

Nah, shinpersona goes by Sanhoshin(iirc) on nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2674607/?tb=images&pUp=1

Oh man, THANKS!!!!

Nah, shinpersona goes by Sanhoshin(iirc) on nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2674607/?tb=images&pUp=1

Oh man, THANKS!!!!
Good luck trying to get that preset though lol... I doubt sanhoshin speaks English :lol:

But... You know, I think is a waste of time to get a premade preset. I mean, thanks for giving me the link, but it's better to create your own girl. Do you wanna see my girl? She's really cute :D