Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

11 hours ago, Malig said:

Wow great stuff, do you have a modlist or what skin textures do you use? I haven't touched skyrim for years. Thanks.

For my character, the human female I used mature skin texture and body made with uunp body slide, for the vampire I cant say for certain as it is not my own but a friends.

9 hours ago, Jeff_9 said:

The mage's new assistant, lover and...

image.jpg

Nice shots. Is there a place I could download that lovely lady?

Edit: never mind. I found the dl links to the presets you posted. Still, it would be great if you could release her as a follower!

Hey guys a lot of great photos in here.

Maybe off topic, but I'm pretty new to using these mods and I'm interested mainly in creating scenes and taking screenshots.

I'm curious on what everyone does to create their scenes, and how everyone gets more than 2 actors in the action.

3 hours ago, Soapbox said:

Hey guys a lot of great photos in here.

Maybe off topic, but I'm pretty new to using these mods and I'm interested mainly in creating scenes and taking screenshots.

I'm curious on what everyone does to create their scenes, and how everyone gets more than 2 actors in the action.

I think the important thing for a scene to be good, is the lighting of the place. I change the lighting using creationkit. ENB help too.

DeepWelcomeItaliangreyhound-size_restric

This to more than two actors. ;)

5 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I think the important thing for a scene to be good, is the lighting of the place. I change the lighting using creationkit. ENB help too.

Do you know about a guide on how to do that? I'm sick on relying on my ENB to "fix" the interior orange lightning

Hello there ^_^ 
some demonic and futa stuff! ^_^

881b819f4779.png

Spoiler

AllAncientBalloonfish-size_restricted.giUnkemptImmenseDungenesscrab-size_restricEthicalOrneryCat-size_restricted.gifFrailFreshColt-size_restricted.gifAlarmingMarriedHeterodontosaurus-size_reGrizzledWideAnophelesmosquito-size_restr

GrandPoliteJellyfish-size_restricted.gifHighUnsteadyAmericanlobster-size_restric

AthleticNervousBighorn-size_restricted.gDeadlyMammothAngelfish-size_restricted.gLinedGrotesqueKinkajou-size_restricted.gSparklingArtisticJellyfish-size_restrictRegularConsiderateIndianspinyloach-size_HandyHoarseKomododragon-size_restricted.                                                                                MasculineCheapJapanesebeetle-size_restri

d80fcc985b26.png

Hope u like it =)

14 hours ago, farlibarcai said:

Do you know about a guide on how to do that? I'm sick on relying on my ENB to "fix" the interior orange lightning

MarriedSparseAmurminnow.gif

Open creationkit, File> Data ... choose Skyrim.esm. OK.

Spoiler

1.png

I use Dragonreach illumination as default, choose WhiterunDragonsreachJarlsQuarters in Cell View.

Spoiler

2.png

Move around until you find this light. click on it and copy (Ctrl + C)     -     Camera Control - hold the middle mouse button to move and scroll up or down to zoom, hold shift to move the direction you are looking.

Spoiler

3.png5.png

Now choose the place you intend to use (I'll use WhiterunBelethorGeneralGoods as an example). Delete the lights that bother you and paste the one you copied. Move the light by clicking and dragging with the mouse, adjust the height holding Z. You can double-click the light to adjust the color and the distance it covers.

Spoiler

6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png

When it finishes go to File> Save.

Spoiler

11.png

Enable mod on launcher.

Spoiler

12.png

If you change something just load the mod you created together with the skyrim.esm in creationkit.

Spoiler

13.png

SmallLightAyeaye.gif