Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Wdowmaker: Keep pushing forward

http://sendvid.com/ni0dph7o

Most excellent!!! I'm thrilled and of course, downloading it. :)

One question: is there anything that can be done about her face expression. I mean, do you use any mod or her face expression is "locked". I'm not criticizing but asking because she's very beautiful and you are doing great job.  would love to see that she's enjoying in the sex.

Thumbs up for your excellent videos from me, Eva and Ivy. :)

Wdowmaker: Keep pushing forward

http://sendvid.com/ni0dph7o

Most excellent!!! I'm thrilled and of course, downloading it. :)

One question: is there anything that can be done about her face expression. I mean, do you use any mod or her face expression is "locked". I'm not criticizing but asking because she's very beautiful and you are doing great job.  would love to see that she's enjoying in the sex.

Thumbs up for your excellent videos from me, Eva and Ivy. :)

Ty elf prince. It was intentional, I like to keep her expression a bit ''cold'' due to her personal nature.

Ty elf prince. It was intentional, I like to keep her expression a bit ''cold'' due to her personal nature.

I see. Thanks for the explanation. Now I know. :)

Guest swaglol
~ snip ~

Great quality shots over there. The content brings me to a question about personal preference that somewhat borders general kinkiness:

Obviously, you relish in the physical destruction of defenseless beauties, but what about mental destruction? Terror. Something like a long-term prisoner that gets fucked figuratively mindless, while her fellow sex slaves get their minds literally fucked out. Scaring the prisoner's mind off into some limbo between sheer paralyzing terror and desperate submission in hopes of self-preservation. Like, the damsel in distress letting it willfully happen... but by making her body limp, her eyes and facial expression filled with fear.

Less of that pure physical pain, and more suffering.

I find it a bit more appealing. Personally, I don't see much difference between fucking a corpse and fucking a real-doll (keep in mind, we're talking about the virtual world)

What do you think about a concept like this?

https://gfycat.com/SpiffyPersonalColt

Looked so good I had to post it.

What HDT are you using? looks amazing.

I did a cursory search for it but can't remember it's name. I'll try and put the files together from my skyrim folder later if you like.

Also, more pictures in no particular order. Might make a set soon.

By any chance was it Hawt HDT or HDT Bounce and Jiggles? If not the files would be cool, but that up to you. I don't want to put you out.

I think it might be hawt, but I genuinely can't recall. As soon as I'm free from work assignments I'll upload them.

Apologies for the stalk but your HDT is amazing. Do you mind sharing the files please

Guest swaglol

Apologies for the stalk but your HDT is amazing. Do you mind sharing the files please

If you can tell me the names of the files I'll look right now, I can't recall what they are which is why I never uploaded them.

If you can tell me the names of the files I'll look right now, I can't recall what they are which is why I never uploaded them.

Thanks! Its hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultBBP

Under SKSE -> Plugins folder

Guest swaglol

Thanks! Its hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultBBP

Under SKSE -> Plugins folder

Here you go, you're welcome. And thanks for your earlier compliment, glad you liked the webms!

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

~ snip ~

Great quality shots over there. The content brings me to a question about personal preference that somewhat borders general kinkiness:

Obviously, you relish in the physical destruction of defenseless beauties, but what about mental destruction? Terror. Something like a long-term prisoner that gets fucked figuratively mindless, while her fellow sex slaves get their minds literally fucked out. Scaring the prisoner's mind off into some limbo between sheer paralyzing terror and desperate submission in hopes of self-preservation. Like, the damsel in distress letting it willfully happen... but by making her body limp, her eyes and facial expression filled with fear.

Less of that pure physical pain, and more suffering.

I find it a bit more appealing. Personally, I don't see much difference between fucking a corpse and fucking a real-doll (keep in mind, we're talking about the virtual world)

What do you think about a concept like this?

What do I think about the concept? Lol I actually already thought about it and created it...I just haven't shared it....YET lol Guro is definitely not my only fetish. I love...no...LOVE fearful, terrified facial expressions...that's what gets me off but the dead emotionless look in the victims eyes...ahhh...that also does it for me... (Fantasy wise of course.)And thank you so much for the kind words Intrigued :) \m/

Land of the Sluts - Part 65

Skyrim is cold but things couldn’t be hotter!  Vampire Lord Argen-Fei has become a force to be reckoned with, whether it be on the battlefield or in the bedroom.  What challenges are left for our horny hero?  What will he find as his journeys take him to isolated places like Helgen…? 

GPLE5wX.png

ChKFEi2.png

UtZ0Ab3.png

l6MTchi.png

WPP3cns.png

PZIa0Ei.png

yOxUI6O.png

3wCIfTw.png

rB3RpNa.png

1Swh3xB.png

Like this preview?  Click HERE for the full chapter! 

Land of the Sluts

Woho! Again after one month the next chapter is finished. What to say? I used some new locations and I experimented with more editing this time. Not too much, but I guess you will see what I mean =) .. Well the chapter contains lesbian-content and (some minor action of) bestiality. 

In the next part (19") we'll see what the shaman and Ria are doing in privacy. *evil smile*

blog-0732821001495312003.jpg

Some extra stuff, not included in the chapter:

UzYREQNe.jpg
DKPJjmQp.jpg
78WMRHj4.jpg
KLwq9ODX.jpg
t5ACXMok.jpg

Don't mind me just banging the new neighbor in her apartment after a day patrolling the streets as a cop. Its good to know some still respect the uniform.

post-245711-0-60297700-1495347684_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-50125100-1495347685_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-52442200-1495347686_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-50047300-1495347687_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-52128100-1495347688_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-51775000-1495347689_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-50828800-1495347725_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-70042200-1495347698_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-61334500-1495347699_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-59168500-1495347700_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-59520500-1495347701_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-82652200-1495347702_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-63666700-1495347703_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-56166700-1495347705_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-89459500-1495347706_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-55456700-1495347707_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-48252200-1495347708_thumb.jpg

Mods Used

- http://mod.dysintropi.me/aether-suite-3-5-0-operation-helheim/

- http://modtype.doorblog.jp/tag/%E5%A5%B3%E6%80%A7%E7%94%A8 (warning non English site!)

- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/

- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?