Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Shin'Axial was summoned by a College mage to Tamriel to satisfy his sexual desires. She let him get a glimpse of her first...just to mess with his concentration enough for him to forget to bind her to his will.

When she appeared, a bit of a fight broke out that resulted in his bones being the only thing left of him. She's been on the loose ever since.

post-137466-0-57509900-1494028004_thumb.jpg post-137466-0-24362700-1494028008_thumb.jpg

Shin'Axial managed to find a nice Dwarven fortress to move into not long after her escape from the College. She keeps a few pets around for entertainment and pleasure. With her seductive skills, they become her willing slaves very quickly.

post-137466-0-81599300-1494028011_thumb.jpg post-137466-0-48429900-1494028015_thumb.jpg

Had a little encounter in a forest.

*Contains bestiality.

SRfd7fpR.jpg

Our little hero to be, wanders the forest in her epic adventure to gather strength to save the world from doom. But even heroes have their desires.

Getting tired of pleasuring herself every night Lily desires a real cock, one that can actually cure the itch which has build up in her nether regions.

When she spots a troll from afar which has male characteristics she doesn't hesitate a bit and prepares a special spell she has tinkered with in her spare time. A spell that not only calms wild creatures but also makes their lust go out of boundaries.

Bmkjycva.jpg

With a well placed shot it looks like Lily will have the troll right where she desires it, with perverse thoughts in mind our hero quickly undresses the clothing pieces that will be useless in the coming hours right before the troll comes to it senses from the daze her spell has created.

e30IAD2m.jpg

The troll doesn't take long to recover from it's daze which Lily's magic caused and acts exactly according to what our hero had in mind. The natural instinct of Trolls combined with their high amount of sexual lust make them go wild when they engage in any acts to fullfill their lustful desire, usually leaving their victims unable to do anyting and eventuall unable to walk for the time being because of their big and long love-making rods; a trait that should be something to be feared of but also forgotten sometimes when the aroused state of someone reaches a too high of a level.

1bwmwoXv.jpg

Lily under complete domination of the troll, is unable to have any say in how they make their love in this lonesome forest; something she didn't foresee when she planned to make the troll her playtoy. Any human would fear for their live in this completely dominated state, as does our hero; but that thought is soon forgotten with every thrust that the beast makes.

AusRFPJ6.jpg

The troll doesn't hold back and holds her into a position in which he can penetrate his phallus as deep as possible, a position that allows the beast to penetrate the deepest part of her love hole.

5y0CBPKr.jpg

Unable to withstand the troll's sexual assault which she self initiated, Lily goes into a mind numb state; a state in which she can only think about the love rod that is penetrating her nether regions.

5Mo37slh.jpg

As she feels the troll's rod throbbing Lily grabs the last bit of composure she has to prepare her for the filling of the warm seed of lust that is about to enter her womb.

nHtjyAF0.jpg

As she is being filled she can feel her stomach expanding with the troll's baby makers seed, a sensation she won't forget anytime soon nor does she has any desire to forget it; quite the contrary.

VSY1FbIe.jpg

As the troll had his fill he wanders away into the deepest regions of the forest leaving our ravaged protagonist laying where they did their deed. A hero laying in supine state is all that onlookers will see for a while, since the sexual assault's (and the extra weight from all of the left behind seed) has rendered the hero's walking ability unable for the time being.

Also yes the race of my character is a "fox-girl" or kitsune as some prefer it.

Finally got my first decent holliday back to LL after spent months dealing with job, family, relationship and depression.
So, I suddenly realized it's a great idea making use of tumblr...
https://tepeskat.tumblr.com/post/160435834319/first-of-the-pack-agathar
But my connection to tumblr was so bad that I can't even see whether my gifs are working, so, I would be grateful if someone can check it out for me XD.
And here's a preview for what I'm doing now.

AliveGroundedHaddock.gif

Finally got my first decent holliday back to LL after spent months dealing with job, family, relationship and depression.

So, I suddenly realized it's a great idea making use of tumblr...

https://tepeskat.tumblr.com/post/160435834319/first-of-the-pack-agathar

But my connection to tumblr was so bad that I can't even see whether my gifs are working, so, I would be grateful if someone can check it out for me XD.

And here's a preview for what I'm doing now.

AliveGroundedHaddock.gif

Just upload all pics in another post, see if it will work...XD

Gonna redo these, most likely.

Renelle_Blowbang_Finished_Alt_Text.jpg

Renelle_Blowbang_Finished_2.jpg

Beautiful!  What sex animations are those?

Long time no see!

Any love for Makela still? :P

Been away from skyrim for a while and just started re-working what character textures I use ~

image.png

Riekling teaser?

image.png

image.png

She's beautiful!

Shitty something before I go missing for a while, wanted to give another try at this still not happy about it.

PleasingBouncyAiredale.gif

HideousBronzeIcelandicsheepdog.gif

TenseScholarlyGossamerwingedbutterfly.gi

SerpentineFineAlbacoretuna.gif

ActiveSpiffyBronco.gif

GrayJealousGraysquirrel.gif

SomberMedicalBufeo.gif

IncomparableDefenselessBrontosaurus.gif

I have a playable Giant race mod, but he doesn't have a schlong like that.  Your character is beautiful btw.

Long time no see!

Any love for Makela still? :P

Been away from skyrim for a while and just started re-working what character textures I use ~

image.png

Riekling teaser?

image.png

image.png

:heart:  Lovely~! Hope to see more from that teaser. ^_^