[Wip] Futa Mod

I'd love to make a DLC styled futa mod.

Where I was going was (I won't get mad if you steal any of this or any part of my mod. It's free to use):

-Vault 78 was an experiment to see if humans could survive better as a single gender.

-started out as an all female vault. Members were exposed to modified FEV to change them.

-Vault 78 for obv reasons got really overpopulated 

-started a supposedly "non-biased" lottery system. Those who are picked are kicked out along with their immediate family.

-A doctor and her daughter were one of the escapees. The daughter was adopted by the another "lottery" winner who is coincidently a friend of the doctor from Diamond city.

-doctor possesses some modified FEV samples you can use on yourself. The doctor is dead so the samples are in a safe.

-daughter = new futa follower in diamond city.

-thisother lottery "winner" gives you the quest to go back to vault 78 and find out who is rigging the lottery as well as giving you a key to the deceased doctor's samples. (In my original mod its unlocked).

Oh, please make it happen.

How do i get this onto my xboxone

Even if you modified your Xbox One (voiding its warranty and possibly getting yourself banned from Xbox Live) or posting it to Bethesda.net for a few moments (also resulting in a ban), you'd need to use the basic equipable version since it doesn't require any new scripts as Xbox One can not use the Fallout 4 Script Extender. 

You'd be better off just waiting to buy the PC version during a sales event.

Could someone scale the mesh to 140% for me? Doesn't seem to do anything in nifskope.

I would like that too. Scaling it up in nifskope doesnt do anything ingame.

Can someone just please make us a large version? I cannot work this out for the life of me and I'm afraid of messing with my game files and fucking things up.. This is the third time I've kindly asked for help adjusting the size, please. 

Could someone scale the mesh to 140% for me? Doesn't seem to do anything in nifskope.

Can someone just please make us a large version? I cannot work this out for the life of me and I'm afraid of messing with my game files and fucking things up.. This is the third time I've kindly asked for help adjusting the size, please. 

sure here's a ton, put them together in outfit studio in 20 mins or so and they all seem to work and scale correctly in game, are you exporting the .nif (not save project) and copying it over the original schlong,nif?

Schlongs.7z

sure here's a ton, put them together in outfit studio in 20 mins or so and they all seem to work and scale correctly in game, are you exporting the .nif (not save project) and copying it over the original schlong,nif?

Heya, thanks heaps! Well when I was trying to edit the original nif, I was indeed saving as project. I'm pretty sure they were being saved in a 'new outfit' folder somewhere :\ So with these new nifs you've made us, do we just paste the folders in the rar to the fo4/data folder? Also, can I have all of them as seperate outfits, or do I need to choose one size?  :)

Heya, thanks heaps! Well when I was trying to edit the original nif, I was indeed saving as project. I'm pretty sure they were being saved in a 'new outfit' folder somewhere :\ So with these new nifs you've made us, do we just paste the folders in the rar to the fo4/data folder? Also, can I have all of them as seperate outfits, or do I need to choose one size?  :)

I've been using a custom .esp for a while with multiple outfits present, see attached. I've not packaged anything together for distribution before so hopefully i did it right. NMM should install it as normal. Craft at the chemlab under "Schlongs" tab. Just also want to mention that I've positioned these for my character (who's quite well endowed; see attached) so slim characters might need to re-position.

Also my skin textures for anyone interested: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9810/?

EDIT: should probably credit the original author zenna11 and the original model creator who's name wasn't given. Thanks guys ;)

MoreSchlongs.7z

post-937185-0-22843300-1475983873_thumb.png

I've been using a custom .esp for a while with multiple outfits present, see attached. I've not packaged anything together for distribution before so hopefully i did it right. NMM should install it as normal. Craft at the chemlab under "Schlongs" tab. Just also want to mention that I've positioned these for my character (who's quite well endowed; see attached) so slim characters might need to re-position.

Also my skin textures for anyone interested: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9810/?

EDIT: should probably credit the original author zenna11 and the original model creator who's name wasn't given. Thanks guys ;)

Your awesome! Ofc credit goes to mod creator as always, but my thanks goes to you for taking the time to help out, when you could of simply ignored us :) 

I used bodyslide. I weight painted the two bones 100%, so it's probably wrong and might cause issues, but it works.

Any modders, use other versions as basis as this probably has errors.

attachicon.gifSchlong.nif

Made an edit so there's no more gap during regular animations.

XL attachicon.gifSchlong.nif

Screen_Shot183.png

How do I access it in game?

I used bodyslide. I weight painted the two bones 100%, so it's probably wrong and might cause issues, but it works.

Screen_Shot183.png

Heya, just another quick question. I noticed that the schlongs are only equppable by female npc's. I was wondering what it would take to make it wearable by both genders? It is probably not as simple as it seems, but it would be handy I think :) 

Also would it possible to be equippable by super mutants also? Like different races? I have no idea how it all works unfortunately, but it would be awesome just to see a super mutant walking around with a huge schlong. 

Heya, just another quick question. I noticed that the schlongs are only equppable by female npc's. I was wondering what it would take to make it wearable by both genders? It is probably not as simple as it seems, but it would be handy I think :)

Also would it possible to be equippable by super mutants also? Like different races? I have no idea how it all works unfortunately, but it would be awesome just to see a super mutant walking around with a huge schlong. 

It would be overkill for males to be able to equip the futa wangs when there are a few different options for nude males already including a Bodyslide compatible one.

The Super Mutants will probably just be given their own anatomically correct mesh rather than being given the futanari phallus. Maybe if SexTec is ever finished then they'll get it in a whole other way.

surprisingly easy to do, the only reason they dont appear on males is because i, and the original creator, left the male model as summer outfit rather than set the actual .nif which would've been as simple as copy pasting the target into the field, pure laziness on my part but a quick fix.

on the subject of super mutants, not sure, its possible to add them as an accepted additional race, but they have no intrinsic gender so i'm not sure what the game would attempt to load on them when the item is equipped. if you want to try yourself just alter the armor addons in F04edit, see attached for the target fields.

post-937185-0-83519800-1476152499_thumb.png

Dang, well if it is at all possible to have different genders/races to equip it, I kinda have an idea. Using an animation rugs mod, I've been able to sort of merge two together, resembling two or more npc's having intercourse/fellatio. I was going to start a thread about it, to gain more attention and hopefully some help, but I will post pics here for now and see what kind of reaction it gets. It's nothing spectacular, but it does give off the impression of sexual activity. 

I've just uploaded some screens I took in-game to show you what I mean. I am creating a compilation of clips from the images above atm, so I will share here when I am done. Here's a link to the album - http://tinypic.com/a/axea1v/2  (let me know if that link doesn't work, or doesn't show any pics) 

Basically I was hoping to attach the schlongs to male and super mutant npc's in conjunction with the 'animation merging' to create a more realistic sense of sexual activity. Atm it looks quite believable, but I think it'd be awesome if when the girl or male npc walks away from the animation, they're actually sporting a penis. Ofc a colour change for the schlong would be ideal for use on a super mutant :)

I'm sure it is quite obvious I have no experience in modding or creating meshes/textures or animations lol, but I think all this needs is the ability to attach the schlongs to different races/genders (also a green version for the SM), and most importantly an edit to the animations that adds a thrusting motion to them. For example, instead of the npc standing in an idleguardpost (or whatever), edit the animation so that the npc is slightly thrusting (you could also add different thrust speeds and lengths). Since the genital area of the male npc is usually hidden, visually it wouldn't be to harsh on the eyes, providing you haven't attached an overly big schlong (therefor causing noticeable clipping through the conjoined npc).

I've tried to contact both the mod authors for the animation rugs and the super mutant settlers in attempt to getting a super mutant animation rug mod, since atm they can only be assigned to guard posts (which provides less options for animation combinations), but had no luck in getting a response.

So, what do you guys think? Is this at all possible or intriguing? And if so, how feasible would it be? :)

PS - I'm feeling like I probably should of just started a new thread lol, :\  

surprisingly easy to do, the only reason they dont appear on males is because i, and the original creator, left the male model as summer outfit rather than set the actual .nif which would've been as simple as copy pasting the target into the field, pure laziness on my part but a quick fix.

on the subject of super mutants, not sure, its possible to add them as an accepted additional race, but they have no intrinsic gender so i'm not sure what the game would attempt to load on them when the item is equipped. if you want to try yourself just alter the armor addons in F04edit, see attached for the target fields.

Ha! Seen your comment after I posted my short story. Okay will give it a try, attaching to males should work well enough. As far as the super mutants, their schlong would probably need a colour change at least (texture would probably be required also), and as I mentioned above, I have no idea how or if that can be done. 

The addition of thrusting to the animation is probably the most important aspect, since without it they would seem to be only be 'grinding'. Even though the penis would hopefully be hidden in situations where there seems to be intercourse (unfortunately it'd be difficult to hide or alter the schlong during handjob animations), but with thrusting/movement it would appear much more realistic.   

EDIT - Figured it out. I'd only edited one of the schlongs (schlong-1), but it didn't seem to work. Then I checked back on FO4Edit and realised there were actually two files named 'schlong-1' and 'schlong1'.. I guess the 'schlong-1' isn't actually in the game or something, because when I edited the second one the same way, it worked :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Screen_Shot183.png

Is there anyone who can make an erect version of this particular mesh? I've had no luck in being able to import .nif files into Blender.

Even if you modified your Xbox One (voiding its warranty and possibly getting yourself banned from Xbox Live) or posting it to Bethesda.net for a few moments (also resulting in a ban), you'd need to use the basic equipable version since it doesn't require any new scripts as Xbox One can not use the Fallout 4 Script Extender. 

My friend you'd be completely incorrect about uploading to Bethesda.net. Where as nude mod's have been taken down in the past due to ESRB rating system and Microsoft, but, what these people did wrong is they made the file public on Bethesda.net resulting in it's deletion than making it private and it just sits there for your use only. My question is, why would you want to port the mod over Xbox One when you can just use the PC version since you need the PC version to be able to port mods anyway. I've done what I said above about making the mod private just to see if I could do it, it worked by the way. And to this date, is still there.

My friend you'd be completely incorrect about uploading to Bethesda.net. Where as nude mod's have been taken down in the past due to ESRB rating system and Microsoft, but, what these people did wrong is they made the file public on Bethesda.net resulting in it's deletion than making it private and it just sits there for your use only. My question is, why would you want to port the mod over Xbox One when you can just use the PC version since you need the PC version to be able to port mods anyway. I've done what I said above about making the mod private just to see if I could do it, it worked by the way. And to this date, is still there.

Well, I suppose that be a viable option. Any chance Bethesda's made a Mac port for their web launcher?  I use a Mac, and intend to keep gaming strictly on console.

Well, I suppose that be a viable option. Any chance Bethesda's made a Mac port for their web launcher?  I use a Mac, and intend to keep gaming strictly on console.

I understand that a lot of games are coming out for MAC's now. As far as I am aware, the PC portion should cover the MAC part. Reason being that when you download Fallout 4 into your hard drive, it's going to store under where ever steam is. And all how the ESM's and ESP's load to the Master ESM to function in the game. So, to be honest, I'd want you to test the theory of running a PC mod on a MAC because when it comes to that, shouldn't be any difference I believe. I could be wrong. 

I understand that a lot of games are coming out for MAC's now. As far as I am aware, the PC portion should cover the MAC part. Reason being that when you download Fallout 4 into your hard drive, it's going to store under where ever steam is. And all how the ESM's and ESP's load to the Master ESM to function in the game. So, to be honest, I'd want you to test the theory of running a PC mod on a MAC because when it comes to that, shouldn't be any difference I believe. I could be wrong. 

Well, for starters, you can't run Fallout 4 as it is Windows-only, so that's been out of the equation since the beginning. And I don't think that you can download a Windows game directly into a Mac hard drive, using virtual machines just cost more and slow down overall performance, and third-party application like Wine won't work as they apparently don't get access to your entire ram memory (in my case 8 gigs), thus halting any games to run through the application. I'll just be flat out and say I want to put this mod on my Xbone, but I have no way to do so that isn't illegal according to terms and services of both Beth and Microsoft, and one that won't force me to get another machine or software.

Well, for starters, you can't run Fallout 4 as it is Windows-only, so that's been out of the equation since the beginning. And I don't think that you can download a Windows game directly into a Mac hard drive, using virtual machines just cost more and slow down overall performance, and third-party application like Wine won't work as they apparently don't get access to your entire ram memory (in my case 8 gigs), thus halting any games to run through the application. I'll just be flat out and say I want to put this mod on my Xbone, but I have no way to do so that isn't illegal according to terms and services of both Beth and Microsoft, and one that won't force me to get another machine or software.

I see the dilemma, like I said I could have been wrong and I was. In this case yes, only legal way is getting a PC and going from there. Which will lay you out of more money. But, to be honest Fallout 4 Script Extender can't be used on SeXbox One as is so the dick is a static flaccid work for lack of better words. It sucks that nothing can come of it, but, I do understand the predicament you are placed in at the moment. ~Nods~