[Wip] Futa Mod

Corrected on the original post now, forgot about the texture pathways.

Thank you for the speed!
I was left with two not very important questions:

1. Can you reduce the weight of penises? 2 is a very large weight. It would be good to fix this value by 0.5.

2.  And I noticed a small inconsistency in the description on the subject name

tYVHh.jpg

[schlong] Neighbous is OK. 2 cocks.

But [schlong] Erect Neighbous is  non  erected 4 cocks?   :-/  It's planned or is it a typo?

tYWmS.jpg

Here's an updated version of my previous batch of dick variants.

Changelog:

• New variants:

Cerberus 

Trio

Pair

A Secret abomination (Hint)

• Erect Models of all variants added using Bumex' model
  • Quirkier descriptions (this was the most time consuming part)
  • All sizes moved down one as initially done by See24 (I've been meaning to do this, as even -1 was pretty well endowed before)

Additional info:

If you created any models I've used and wish to see them removed please contact me and i'll take them out.

If you enjoy no-balls variants you can remove the balls in Outfit Studio as they are separate objects.

If someone could create a higher res texture for the erect model i'll switch to using that, preferably textures that match the colour of the flaccid model.

Original Post

Also could i do a "Download" section release of this or would I require permission from the model creators?

Have fun

FUCK YEAH!Finally, Curie can strut around naked with a huge boner!

Corrected on the original post now, forgot about the texture pathways.

Thank you for the speed!
I was left with two not very important questions:

1. Can you reduce the weight of penises? 2 is a very large weight. It would be good to fix this value by 0.5.

2.  And I noticed a small inconsistency in the description on the subject name

tYVHh.jpg

[schlong] Neighbous is OK. 2 cocks.

But [schlong] Erect Neighbous is  non  erected 4 cocks?   :-/  It's planned or is it a typo?

tYWmS.jpg

Thanks for pointing that out, no that was not intended i've re-upped on the original post with the corrected version, also lowered the weight of each to 0.5.

Well that escalated quickly

Old model, may not work on other peoples machines D:

Please refer to loverslab D: I actually can’t believe I got this to work D:

tumblr_o0vo6cyHpu1rhubaeo1_1280.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8i60LSDFpKhZlFzUjliSnFMTEE/view?usp=sharing

please check out the readme, please don’t hound me with questions on how to change the sizes T_T I seriously didn’t think this would work at all >.>

Please consider this like an alpha.

Be realistic man i dont like that ppl make goofy ass mods like this . 

very exciting mod so far, I liked the Lite version the most, it gives actual consequence and game play to this. I hope to see interpretation of the more bizarre versions and the gameplay-oriented lite version! I love how there's a bulge in clothes, too. which was something i appreciate. I hope this continues to develop. 

Edit: Woah, new page!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's an updated version of my previous batch of dick variants.

Changelog:

• New variants:

Cerberus

Trio

Pair

A Secret abomination (Hint)

• Erect Models of all variants added using Bumex' model
  • Quirkier descriptions (this was the most time consuming part)
  • All sizes moved down one as initially done by See24 (I've been meaning to do this, as even -1 was pretty well endowed before)
Additional info:

If you created any models I've used and wish to see them removed please contact me and i'll take them out.

If you enjoy no-balls variants you can remove the balls in Outfit Studio as they are separate objects.

If someone could create a higher res texture for the erect model i'll switch to using that, preferably textures that match the colour of the flaccid model.

Original Post

Also could i do a "Download" section release of this or would I require permission from the model creators?

Have fun

By far the best futa mod around.

Would it be possible to alter the angle to be compatible with leito's animations? So similar to male EVB? Also is it possible to use physics from this mod for the flaccid ones? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19545/?

By far the best futa mod around.

Would it be possible to alter the angle to be compatible with leito's animations? So similar to male EVB? Also is it possible to use physics from this mod for the flaccid ones? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19545/?

Thanks :) as for re-positioning, have a read of one of my earlier posts for a guide, This one

Note: If you're altering the erect model i don't think you need to do the -60 thing i mention there as it uses a different transform package. it's really easy to do, i'd encourage anyone to tinker with outfit studio.

unfortunately you wont be able to use the physics from that mod as the model i've used has no bone weighting afaik, of course if anyone wants to add it themselves you have my blessings.

Another pair of pants

Anyone up for retexturing the bulge mesh? 

How are you getting the schlong to appear clothed beneath the outfits like that? Are you using the nifskope file mentioned earlier in this thread and then building your outfits over that in bodyslide with the cbbe + schlong attached via nifskope? (-- I'm not sure if that is indeed how that works but I assume if the nif was added to the shape in nifskope then it would allow for this to happen? I hardly know my way around nifskope so I wouldn't know.)

I respect the fact that you may not wish to share these files with anyone -- judging from your silence at least -- but if that might be the case then would you be willing to at least share your methods with the thread so that we can attempt to create this look for ourselves?

Another pair of pants

How are you getting the schlong to appear clothed beneath the outfits like that? Are you using the nifskope file mentioned earlier in this thread and then building your outfits over that in bodyslide with the cbbe + schlong attached via nifskope? (-- I'm not sure if that is indeed how that works but I assume if the nif was added to the shape in nifskope then it would allow for this to happen? I hardly know my way around nifskope so I wouldn't know.)

I respect the fact that you may not wish to share these files with anyone -- judging from your silence at least -- but if that might be the case then would you be willing to at least share your methods with the thread so that we can attempt to create this look for ourselves?

It's just a retexture to the schlong to make it look like there's clothing on it.

I vaguely recall some one requesting schlongs that would match Leito's sex animations.

I've recently given his mod a try, and loved the animations (except for the sounds in Aggressive when the genders don't match :-/).

Having used/modified Mauler158's models, and wanting to return to modding, here's a (shitty) approach to reducing the number in game schlongs required to have aligned animations.  Until something like SoS happens to Fallout 4, I think this might be one of the only solutions.

EquippableSchlong can be crafted under the chem lab, Utilities section.

You gain the ability to switch between (related) Schlong models by modifying the base Schlong in the armor bench.

- These Schlong Styles currently map to some of Leito's animations, and include Carry, Cowgirl, Doggy, Powerbomb.

I've only included by default my personal Schlong size perference (which maps to Schlong 6 in Mauler158's mod), but you are free to replace the models within the Meshes/Schlong/Equippable folder. (And as I type this I realise it was unrealistic to expect a large dick to fit within the Blowjob animation, and so neglected to list that as a distinct Schlong Style you can switch to).

The body model I use had to be adjusted to be more tubular to fit the Schlong in the partner, your mileage may vary. (Obviously skinny models will 100% have clipping issues).

I imagine this would be most useful to folks already doing some minor tweaking with their mods.  Feel free to extend it as you wish, but let me know if you come up with something cooler!

EquippableSchlong.zip

Another pair of pants

It's mainly trial and error with Photoshop. I was going to share the files months ago but my desktop broke and it's been at the repair shop for almost a year now. So i havent been playing FO4 for a while. I'd be happy to give it to you once i get my desktop back maybe in a month or two

Another pair of pants

It's mainly trial and error with Photoshop. I was going to share the files months ago but my desktop broke and it's been at the repair shop for almost a year now. So i havent been playing FO4 for a while. I'd be happy to give it to you once i get my desktop back maybe in a month or two
Your computer has been at the repair shop for a year? I think you need to look for a new shop.

It's just a retexture to the schlong to make it look like there's clothing on it.

Bah, Curse my ineptitude! Thanks for clearing that up :)

Photoshop? Well nonetheless it's rather impressive, but sounded like a hell of a lot of work regardless!

Your computer has been at the repair shop for a year? I think you need to look for a new shop.

Or just get a new computer and transfer the vital files over, Georganic -- we've all had to deal with faulty computers at some point or another, and the good news is, if your HDD is still working, you should at least be able to get someone to recover the files off of it! That, or installing it into a regular tower as a secondary hard drive should do the trick. If you have windows already installed that is; it might try to boot off of the separate disk.

• 3 weeks later...

Another pair of pants

They've managed to fix it a long time ago.. it's just that I don't have enough to pay for the repairs. In other words i tend to spend the money i've been saving up haha.

Bah, Curse my ineptitude! Thanks for clearing that up :)

Photoshop? Well nonetheless it's rather impressive, but sounded like a hell of a lot of work regardless!

Or just get a new computer and transfer the vital files over, Georganic -- we've all had to deal with faulty computers at some point or another, and the good news is, if your HDD is still working, you should at least be able to get someone to recover the files off of it! That, or installing it into a regular tower as a secondary hard drive should do the trick. If you have windows already installed that is; it might try to boot off of the separate disk.

It'd be a waste to scrap my old build.. I'm afraid that with the time it's been at the repair shop they've probably switched some parts out secretly.. third world country repair shops are dodgy.

hey LL. awesome mod here. but i cant figure out where to get this thing(see attachment). the guy says he textured himself, but where did the stubs and laces model came from? plz help. Щ_щ

p.s. also futamagus mod overwrites feathered dress textures for some reason. sad. it has the prettiest model.

post-1046576-0-82718600-1494111926_thumb.png