[sims3guide] Edit cc flags with S3OC (custom underwear OKW and more)

MaryJane

• 1 month later...

If i use your tutorial on those http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=374490

will it work ?

Because they are not accessories

No, I'm sorry. It must be accessory clothing in order to make it functional for KW.

that's the quickiest answer i got on the internet

:D

Has anyone gotten this pack to work? They are my favorite and I can't seem to get them to go. I've tried all the options I can think of. From the tutorial, and did the re-layering that the fellow on the bottom of page 1 showed.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Perfect, thank you sooooooooooo much! Bonitobonito's post helped a lot as well, thank you both.
Just a very tiny issue though, when I converted my items like this, in CAS all of their thumbnails appeared as shorts. Is there a way to work around this?

And also, how/where can I see if a clothing item is accessory or not?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/8/2016 at 11:20 AM, Bonitobonito said:

Hi, I I would like to share what I found, it might be helpfull to others. Some times you find the perfect underwear but when you try to put it on your sim appears outside the clothes that you already have, even if is already converted to accessory. This ruines the effect for kinky world. 

Explanation and how it works
This happens because the sims 3 have a system that recognizes in what layer the clothes must be placed and because that particular underwear was made to be only use over naked skin as an outfit appears outside other clothes.
The EA system uses layers clothes as follows:  

Accesoires, like necklaces on top of everything else, Tops and Shoes under accesories, Hair and Bottoms under tops and shoes, and so on. It assignes a number. We can change the number to indicate in what layer we want our clothes to be.

So far, the values clothes have in the EA system are:

0x00000008-Accesoires, like necklaces 
0x00000007-Tops and Shoes
0x00000006-Hair and Bottoms
0x00000005-Leg covering shoes(like boots) 
0x00000004-Socks, gloves and Stockings 
0x00000003-Body hair
0x00000002-Make up and Tattoo's
0x00000001-Skin(afface, aftopnaked, afbottomnaked and afshoesnaked)

How to change it: 
To change the layering to put the underwear under the clothes this is what you should do: 

1. Download s3pe
 You can download it here

2. Open it. 

3. In the menu select open
image.png

4. A window must open. Find the package you already converted. 

5. Locate on the left side the "CASP" part of the object and select it.  
6. Press grid
image.png

7. A new window must appear. Look for overlay priority
image.png

8. You can click on the number, now change it to the layer you want to have. For underwear  the number must be 0x00000004. After you finish press commit.

9. Now, click on file and pick save copy as if you want to do a copy of the object. Then select where you want to save it and you're done. 

image.png

If you don't want a copy and just want to make the changes over the package you already have, choose save. Done.

You can use this method to change other clothes to go over or under. :)

Hope this helps :B

After playing and modding ts3 for years, I don't know this trick.

Thanks a lot! 

On 10/8/2016 at 11:20 AM, Bonitobonito said:

Hi, I I would like to share what I found, it might be helpfull to others. Some times you find the perfect underwear but when you try to put it on your sim appears outside the clothes that you already have, even if is already converted to accessory. This ruines the effect for kinky world. 

Explanation and how it works
This happens because the sims 3 have a system that recognizes in what layer the clothes must be placed and because that particular underwear was made to be only use over naked skin as an outfit appears outside other clothes.
The EA system uses layers clothes as follows:  

Accesoires, like necklaces on top of everything else, Tops and Shoes under accesories, Hair and Bottoms under tops and shoes, and so on. It assignes a number. We can change the number to indicate in what layer we want our clothes to be.

So far, the values clothes have in the EA system are:

0x00000008-Accesoires, like necklaces 
0x00000007-Tops and Shoes
0x00000006-Hair and Bottoms
0x00000005-Leg covering shoes(like boots) 
0x00000004-Socks, gloves and Stockings 
0x00000003-Body hair
0x00000002-Make up and Tattoo's
0x00000001-Skin(afface, aftopnaked, afbottomnaked and afshoesnaked)

How to change it: 
To change the layering to put the underwear under the clothes this is what you should do: 

1. Download s3pe
 You can download it here

2. Open it. 

3. In the menu select open
image.png

4. A window must open. Find the package you already converted. 

5. Locate on the left side the "CASP" part of the object and select it.  
6. Press grid
image.png

7. A new window must appear. Look for overlay priority
image.png

8. You can click on the number, now change it to the layer you want to have. For underwear  the number must be 0x00000004. After you finish press commit.

9. Now, click on file and pick save copy as if you want to do a copy of the object. Then select where you want to save it and you're done. 

image.png

If you don't want a copy and just want to make the changes over the package you already have, choose save. Done.

You can use this method to change other clothes to go over or under. :)

Hope this helps :B

After playing and modding ts3 for years, I don't know this trick.

Thanks a lot! 

I still have a Athletic male top that I haven't released it yet. 

The problem is... at the time I created with sims 3 workshop. The mesh information is kinda different from being made using with other tools.

And I can't make it as default replacement. 

Does someone know how to convert TSR workshop file to normal one? 

With separated normal, fit, fat and thin mesh files.

• 3 months later...

Archived