[sims3guide] Edit cc flags with S3OC (custom underwear OKW and more)

MaryJane

Hello folks,

More then once I noticed that some of us find it difficult to edit the flags of cc. In this guide I’m going to explain an easy way to do this, using S3oc (I find that easier to handle than s3pe). With this ‘skill’ you can do several things to your cc. Add custom underwear for Oniki’s Kinky World, set a clothing type to revealing, set a grannypanny that is somehow flagged as revealing by the creator back to normal and correct cc that is set available for the wrong ages or gender. For example: I once had a hair in game that showed up on babies and corrupted my game. I fixed that with this tool.

Let’s start. Download and install s3oc.

Go to this website: http://www.simlogical.com/

Click on ‘S3oc’ and follow the instructions.

OR click this link, which will guide you directly to the download. The download starts in 5 seconds after you click this link. And yes, you can trust me, I’m not trying to scam anyone  ;)

Once you have the file, run it and the setup will install it for you. Now you’re ready to edit the flags of some cc. 

For now we need an example, let’s download this accessory bra and make them a custom bra for OKW.

Don’t have OKW and still want to edit cc but don’t know how? Don’t worry, the steps are the same. 

Extract the ZIPfile and remember where you keep them. For me just my downloads folder. 

Now open up S3oc. Click file ---> open package, and then browse to the folder you saved the package file.

post-1018818-0-43145400-1452631738_thumb.png

post-1018818-0-31038800-1452632232_thumb.png

Open the file. Click on ‘afAccessoryBras’ so you select it and then click Clone/fix. After this the menu on the right is selectable.

post-1018818-0-44728000-1452631831_thumb.png

What we are going to do now is change the clothing type, and set them from gloves to right garter. That is the slot OKW’s bra’s use (the panties use the left garter).

post-1018818-0-07211000-1452631910_thumb.png

After that I’m going to enable Teens for the bra. With accessory bra’s and panties you can do this, but DON’T do this with tops or other clothing items that are for adults. When you do that it won’t fit the teen body and it will look very weird (cut in the neck, belly, etc..). Also, I’m going to flag the ‘outerwear’ option, since my sim want to wear the bra under her jacket. 

post-1018818-0-49486100-1452631931_thumb.png

Now we have edited the package in such way it is usable as an OKW bra. But you need to save those changes. What I do to make sure that they are saved is create a clone package. You should be able to just press start and save it this way, but in my case that failed a couple of times, and I don't know why. So if you want to be sure, make a clone package. See below. 

post-1018818-0-41109800-1452631981_thumb.png

After this, you’ll have to give it a name. S3oc sets a number behind the package name by itself so you can see easily which is the edited version of the cc. I always save them like this. Save the file in your mods folder.

post-1018818-0-00675900-1452631998_thumb.png

You’ll get a prompt message when the file is ready. 

post-1018818-0-00312400-1452632012_thumb.png

See the code circled in red? If you want the bra for OKW you’ll need this code. There is an easy way to get it. It’s the best to do this right away when opening the package in s3oc, but I didn’t want to make things  confusing. For now let’s just open the file again.

After you’ve opened it, right click ‘afAccessoryBras’ and press Copy Resource Key.

post-1018818-0-74279200-1452632185_thumb.png

Now you have the code under CTRL+V. Paste it in a word file (or whichever program you use) and behind the code, mention for what the code is (for example: bra’s - sexysims). That is what I do and I thanked myself a couple of times when I started a new game and needed to enter the code again. 

Which brings us to the next thing, entering the code in the sims OKW.  If I’m correct, you have copied this code: 0x034AEECB-0x00000000-0xC11D2020BC225E7C

You’ll only need the last part: 0xC11D2020BC225E7C

Copy this, click your sim ---> kinky ----> settings ----> underwears ---> bras ----> add bra

Here you can paste the code. The code will show up in the list after you've done that. 

Done! Now your sim can use this bra as an functional bra for OKW. And that's great since there is a strapless version, so no visible straps anymore! :)

But as I said, you can use s3oc for a lot more stuff. Set a clothing type to revealing? Use s3oc. That cute jacket that isn’t available for outerwear? Enable it for outerwear with s3oc. That disorted top that isn’t ment for teens but is flagged for teens? Fix it with s3oc. And so on.

Do you want more custom underwear for OKW? Follow the same steps with these items:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pfqap5brr7jwr2m/PYXIS_GoldOnTheCeiling_AccessoryBras.rar  (no preview, but these are cute bra’s. Same style as the ones from the link above it)

And for the panties (but remember to set these to LEFT garter, not right)

I love these bra’s too, but as they are sims3pack you need to make them a package file using this awesome tool. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=364038    (It's very easy, just follow what is said on the page) 

Got more accessory underwear? Share them in the thread ‘share your CC finds’. I’ll be happy to have more underwear, my simmetes love to have something to choose from. 

Happy simming! 

Great guide!

If you are like me and you have tons of CC and you can't find the exact package. Here what you can do. 

1. Have Master controller installed.
  2. Right-click on the item in CAS
  3. Write down the number on the top right it should look like this: 0x70698F4F1FF6D412
  4. Add the complete ressource key 0x034AEECB-0x00000000-0x70698F4F1FF6D412 and copy it in your clipboard => First part is to tell that it's a CAS item, second group I don't know and the final group is the number you got in step 3
  5. Search for this with S3OC(Tools -> Find Ressource) and click paste RK
  6. Wait for the search to complete and edit.

I have all my CC in the CC magic folder, so I added it in Settings -> Game folders.

The key at step 3 is also the key you add to ONIKI so that it register the item as bra/panties.

Great guide!

If you are like me and you have tons of CC and you can't find the exact package. Here what you can do. 

1. Have Master controller installed.
  2. Right-click on the item in CAS
  3. Write down the number on the top right it should look like this: 0x70698F4F1FF6D412
  4. Add the complete ressource key 0x034AEECB-0x00000000-0x70698F4F1FF6D412 and copy it in your clipboard => First part is to tell that it's a CAS item, second group I don't know and the final group is the number you got in step 3
  5. Search for this with S3OC(Tools -> Find Ressource) and click paste RK
  6. Wait for the search to complete and edit.

I have all my CC in the CC magic folder, so I added it in Settings -> Game folders.

The key at step 3 is also the key you add to ONIKI so that it register the item as bra/panties.

Oh great, this will come in very handy if you have lots of cc like I do! Thanks for the tip and explanation. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

what we need now is a list of places to get bras/panties from. they harder to get than u think cause most make them tops and bottomes which makes them unusable for making into kw bras/panties

Depending on the meshes used, I agree.  If the person used base game bikini meshes with separate pieces for top and bottom, it may just be a question of recategorizing them as accessories in the proper slots.  (Emphasis on may.  I haven't actually tried recategorizing something designed as a top into an accessory myself, so proceed with caution.)

what we need now is a list of places to get bras/panties from. they harder to get than u think cause most make them tops and bottomes which makes them unusable for making into kw bras/panties

Depending on the meshes used, I agree.  If the person used base game bikini meshes with separate pieces for top and bottom, it may just be a question of recategorizing them as accessories in the proper slots.  (Emphasis on may.  I haven't actually tried recategorizing something designed as a top into an accessory myself, so proceed with caution.)

fyi ive expmerented and any top can be a bra but it cant have bones of any sort in it.

so when u looking for a bra/panty if it even as a top dont have any bones it can be switched to accesory/garter slot easily.

fyi ive expmerented and any top can be a bra but it cant have bones of any sort in it.

so when u looking for a bra/panty if it even as a top dont have any bones it can be switched to accesory/garter slot easily.

Assuming bones are what we used to refer to as meshes back in TS1 days, that's what I was getting at.  Nice to know :)

i woould play iwth it more but right now trying to figure out this crash i have

type: ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x000003fc

well right now im also taking this chance to convert all my sims3pack into package files comprpess and combine them to use less space. i just love s3oc it can take a 3mb package and sometimes squash it ddown to a few hundred kb.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I I would like to share what I found, it might be helpfull to others. Some times you find the perfect underwear but when you try to put it on your sim appears outside the clothes that you already have, even if is already converted to accessory. This ruines the effect for kinky world. 

Explanation and how it works
This happens because the sims 3 have a system that recognizes in what layer the clothes must be placed and because that particular underwear was made to be only use over naked skin as an outfit appears outside other clothes.
The EA system uses layers clothes as follows:  

Accesoires, like necklaces on top of everything else, Tops and Shoes under accesories, Hair and Bottoms under tops and shoes, and so on. It assignes a number. We can change the number to indicate in what layer we want our clothes to be.

So far, the values clothes have in the EA system are:

0x00000008-Accesoires, like necklaces 
0x00000007-Tops and Shoes
0x00000006-Hair and Bottoms
0x00000005-Leg covering shoes(like boots) 
0x00000004-Socks, gloves and Stockings 
0x00000003-Body hair
0x00000002-Make up and Tattoo's
0x00000001-Skin(afface, aftopnaked, afbottomnaked and afshoesnaked)

How to change it: 
To change the layering to put the underwear under the clothes this is what you should do: 

1. Download s3pe
 You can download it here

2. Open it. 

3. In the menu select open
image.png

4. A window must open. Find the package you already converted. 

5. Locate on the left side the "CASP" part of the object and select it.  
6. Press grid
image.png

7. A new window must appear. Look for overlay priority
image.png

8. You can click on the number, now change it to the layer you want to have. For underwear  the number must be 0x00000004. After you finish press commit.

9. Now, click on file and pick save copy as if you want to do a copy of the object. Then select where you want to save it and you're done. 

image.png

If you don't want a copy and just want to make the changes over the package you already have, choose save. Done.

You can use this method to change other clothes to go over or under. :)

Hope this helps :B

• 3 weeks later...

well right now im also taking this chance to convert all my sims3pack into package files comprpess and combine them to use less space. i just love s3oc it can take a 3mb package and sometimes squash it ddown to a few hundred kb.

Did you ever figure out what was causing that access violation? I'm having the same one right now.

Did you ever figure out what was causing that access violation? I'm having the same one right now.

nope but got new computer now and gonna combine all files i can as they say past 200 packaGe files game has issues so that might be it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am not getting any error from okw when attempting to add the LWE accessories.  I converted both the bra and panty sets as shown, got the correct hex code you show for the bra set, but okw does not ratchet the count of items.  FWIW I have not removed the non-okw versions of those items as I had them well before installing and using okw.  Do I need to delete the LWE versions?  Does OKW have a file path length limitation?  I keep my packages in a fairly deep directory structure, but could easily move these up into a shorter path.  Do I need to drop the cache files?  I have double checked the config of my okw versions for these packages and they seem fine.  The only other issue I can think of is that I have several packages, and a large amount of CC.  I plan on trimming stuff I am not using but it is difficult :)

Archived