[DOA5LR] Perry_P Mods (Update 04/30/17) Summer Suit Mod Set

• 2 weeks later...

FALLING TOWEL MOD PACK BY PERRY_P

When the girl is hit heavily the towel falls down and stay on the ground. Based on C3S4RFC mechanics.

To install use Autolink 1.6. Just drag and drop in your Autolink Folder.

attachicon.gifPIC (1).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (2).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (3).jpg

attachicon.gifPIC (4).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (5).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (7).jpg

attachicon.gifPIC (8).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (9).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (10).jpg

Credits to:

-HoldenMcClure for the Nude Mesh and Body Texture.

-C3S4RFC for the discovery of destructible mesh.

-Gallendo for all the PHYD files

-Kasumilove for Ayane's Hair

-bbb for Honoka's Hair

Thanks to Loverslab and ZetaBoards forums for the Tutorials and Xentax, Timmyc, Harry Palmer and Mr. Doutoko for the Tools.

attachicon.gifFALLING_TOWEL_MOD_PACK_BY_PERRY_P.7z

P.S. if someone want to trasform this mod remember to use Timmy's Character Transformer Tool unchecking "Automatic BoneTransfer" and checking "Automatic Collision Transfer" and "Skeleton Patcher".

Good job! How is it doing this?

Thanks to all for the good comments! :-)

Just installed the falling towel mod, costumes are loading fine, but the towels dont seem to fall. What could I be doing wrong? I followed the steps. What should trigger the fall?

You have to use AutoLink 1.6 or higher, and copy all the files, including the files Phyd, in the AutoLink folder of the character, you can not use dlc tool.

The towel falls down when you were strong enough hit.

NAOTORA N NINJA WARRIOR BY PERRY_P

How to get Naotora's hair to display on this mod? ... it is bald on my game, and I cannot select hair.

If you are using AutoLink you need to extract Naotora's hair from the game, rename tmc and TMCL files to NAOTORA_N_NINJA_WARRIOIR.HAIR.TMC/L and put in the same folder of the costume files.

I noticed at this time that I added an "i" in more in the mod's name!

NAOTORA N NINJA WARRIOR BY PERRY_P

How to get Naotora's hair to display on this mod? ... it is bald on my game, and I cannot select hair.

If you are using AutoLink you need to extract Naotora's hair from the game, rename tmc and TMCL files to NAOTORA_N_NINJA_WARRIOIR.HAIR.TMC/L and put in the same folder of the costume files.

I noticed at this time that I added an "i" in more in the mod's name!

Thank You

FALLING TOWEL MOD PACK BY PERRY_P

When the girl is hit heavily the towel falls down and stay on the ground. Based on C3S4RFC mechanics.

To install use Autolink 1.6. Just drag and drop in your Autolink Folder.

attachicon.gifPIC (1).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (2).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (3).jpg

attachicon.gifPIC (4).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (5).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (7).jpg

attachicon.gifPIC (8).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (9).jpg attachicon.gifPIC (10).jpg

Credits to:

-HoldenMcClure for the Nude Mesh and Body Texture.

-C3S4RFC for the discovery of destructible mesh.

-Gallendo for all the PHYD files

-Kasumilove for Ayane's Hair

-bbb for Honoka's Hair

Thanks to Loverslab and ZetaBoards forums for the Tutorials and Xentax, Timmyc, Harry Palmer and Mr. Doutoko for the Tools.

attachicon.gifFALLING_TOWEL_MOD_PACK_BY_PERRY_P.7z

P.S. if someone want to trasform this mod remember to use Timmy's Character Transformer Tool unchecking "Automatic BoneTransfer" and checking "Automatic Collision Transfer" and "Skeleton Patcher".

Hi Perry,

nice work you did there mate!!! but I wanted to replace the body with the original 2.7 nude remix *Nite's.. but after I patched it with timmy's converter tool, I see there's skin problem.. like some white triangle patches on the body.. ass that has different skin contour and so on.. I unchecked "automatic bone transfer" and check all other things..

where did I go wrong?

Hi Perry,

nice work you did there mate!!! but I wanted to replace the body with the original 2.7 nude remix *Nite's.. but after I patched it with timmy's converter tool, I see there's skin problem.. like some white triangle patches on the body.. ass that has different skin contour and so on.. I unchecked "automatic bone transfer" and check all other things..

where did I go wrong?

The nude body of this mod is extracted from Holden's beach paradise mod that have a different uv map: You need to use his texture (extracting with texture tool from his mods and putting in my) or swap the body mesh with the one extracted from nude remix.

If anyone is interested, I was making some of my own icons for a few packs on this site made to match the actual costume icons in game including the Naughty Devil Pack on page two here. Of course, with the permission of Perry P, before I release any of it. Here's a preview for those interested below.

I used LR Photo Studio to create these renders and all credit goes to the maker of this mod, or else I would have nothing to work with c:

post-1290938-0-89379700-1469191862_thumb.png

Edit: I should mention that I'm still making some of the --P files when I took this screenshot, hence the incompletion and copies of Leifang, hehe...

If anyone is interested, I was making some of my own icons for a few packs on this site made to match the actual costume icons in game including the Naughty Devil Pack on page two here. Of course, with the permission of Perry P, before I release any of it. Here's a preview for those interested below.

I used LR Photo Studio to create these renders and all credit goes to the maker of this mod, or else I would have nothing to work with c:

attachicon.gifss (2016-07-22 at 05.48.07).png

Edit: I should mention that I'm still making some of the --P files when I took this screenshot, hence the incompletion and copies of Leifang, hehe...

Seems to be working so far!

post-1290938-0-59870500-1469193284_thumb.png

Hi Perry,

where did I go wrong?

The nude body of this mod is extracted from Holden's beach paradise mod that have a different uv map: You need to use his texture (extracting with texture tool from his mods and putting in my) or swap the body mesh with the one extracted from nude remix.

Hi Perry.. thanks for the answer!

Though, I still have question. Swapping the body mesh can be done using Texture Tool or it requires Polygon Tool.. I am familiar with Texture Tool but Polygon Tool? All Polygon Tools I downloaded are in Japanese and I can't ready any of those characters..

Thanks man!

Hi Perry,

where did I go wrong?

Hi Perry.. thanks for the answer!

Though, I still have question. Swapping the body mesh can be done using Texture Tool or it requires Polygon Tool.. I am familiar with Texture Tool but Polygon Tool? All Polygon Tools I downloaded are in Japanese and I can't ready any of those characters..

Thanks man!

You need Polygon Tool to set it in english you have to rename a file, if i remember it is written also in the readme.

If you don't want to try Polygon Tool you can try with LR photo studio, here is a tutorial:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64357-lr-photo-studio/?do=findComment&comment=1621597