Any estimate time? I want to start playing the game with this installed already.

OP says:

Q: When it will be released/complete?

A: I don't know, the lack of an oficial modding tool and my lack of experience with 3D models and animations prevents it to be complete.

Fortuantely, I've got help with the modeling part, and G.E.C.K is close to it's release, so with a bit of luck, we might have it in summer.

Good luck with this project.

In the past, mods like this have historically been built exclusively for female bodies.  It will be very nice to see this mod completely fleshed out for both sexes for a change.

Do not abandon this project or become discouraged, it has great potential if you can stick with it.

Good luck with this project.

In the past, mods like this have historically been built exclusively for female bodies.  It will be very nice to see this mod completely fleshed out for both sexes for a change.

Do not abandon this project or become discouraged, it has great potential if you can stick with it.

I'm sure if someone has the knowledge and desire they can just ask the authors if they have permission to edit and make a male version. I already have ideas how it work work by my messging abilities would need to improve.