• 2 months later...

So, mod is almost dead, as i see. But i've decided to make my own mod, based on this idea. The chance of me finishing this is low(Also i need to ask Author for permission), because i decided to do it alone. So, if my modeling skills are nearly moderate, then my scripting, texturing and other skills that I don’t know (but which will most likely be needed) are nearly zero, then I started with models. After two hours spent in blender, i have this. I'm going to make it for Atomic Beauty, but i don't think it will be problem to make conversion for CBBE.

Spoiler

1 (2).png1 (3).png1 (1).png

I've decided to not precisely follow concept art and made this. There is a lot of work here, but i'm keep going.

Spoiler

3.png.a11a1eb2b9fac1d014575104de7c2646.png

Is there some kind of administrator? I'd be like to start new thread, because an author of original idea will probably not respond, because of his last visit date November 17, 2016. There are a lot of people who wants this mod to see the light and i will include CoolSkelteon95 as author of original idea and if he will ever come back i'll ask him for permission.

There are no other reasons of me making new thread, except the one reason - i need an advice. And, i think, it will be better if i'll have any opinions different from mine.

4 hours ago, LoR1DoK said:

I've decided to not precisely follow concept art and made this. There is a lot of work here, but i'm keep going.

Reveal hidden contents

3.png.a11a1eb2b9fac1d014575104de7c2646.png

Is there some kind of administrator? I'd be like to start new thread, because an author of original idea will probably not respond, because of his last visit date November 17, 2016. There are a lot of people who wants this mod to see the light and i will include CoolSkelteon95 as author of original idea and if he will ever come back i'll ask him for permission.

There are no other reasons of me making new thread, except the one reason - i need an advice. And, i think, it will be better if i'll have any opinions different from mine.

just start one yourself

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And the entire bridge crew of the Enterprise facepalms, instead of just Picard. (Even Spot!)

I'm gonna go off the assumption you're new to oldschool forums, then.

First of all, welcome to the older parts of the internet, let me explain to you why I am upset!

What you did is called a 'thread necro'. It's pretty much digital grave robbing, and it's really, really heavily frowned upon. It bumps long dead threads up to the top for no good reason, and gets people's hopes up that it might not in fact be dead after all. It's really thoughtless, rude and aggravating, and gets otherwise useful archival threads like this one permanently locked if people do it too often.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:57 AM, Smirenka said:

And the entire bridge crew of the Enterprise facepalms, instead of just Picard. (Even Spot!)

I'm gonna go off the assumption you're new to oldschool forums, then.

First of all, welcome to the older parts of the internet, let me explain to you why I am upset!

What you did is called a 'thread necro'. It's pretty much digital grave robbing, and it's really, really heavily frowned upon. It bumps long dead threads up to the top for no good reason, and gets people's hopes up that it might not in fact be dead after all. It's really thoughtless, rude and aggravating, and gets otherwise useful archival threads like this one permanently locked if people do it too often.

i like how you didnt even look above to see other people necro the thread in various months before this and never complained about them, hmmmmmm

On 12/6/2019 at 1:20 AM, Buried_Slut said:

i like how you didnt even look above to see other people necro the thread in various months before this and never complained about them, hmmmmmm

It suits your name tho, and digging up graves isn't always bad, many dead mods got handed out or inspired some new mods that might be another good mod too. It's not bad for people to hope for some good mod isn't it?