CBBE Armors ported from Skyrim Mods

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

still having trouble getting this ingame..i tried the console commands but it keeps saying they aren't found..

ì got the mod downloaded and it apears in my outfit studio and everything but for some reason i cant get it to apear in game not even trough console commands when i type in help Ada 4 i get a whole list of things except armors just npc's ammos etc.

ya apparently they know it's broke but won't help anyone..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone wants me to port some clothes/armors from skyrim to fallout 4 i would be happy to

the only restriction i have is giving the clothes translucency and transparency 

and you will needed to import it into the game yourself but that is pretty easy and i'm sure there are some tutorials out there

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15751/?

Would make a good replacement for Grognak

Heres you file :D

just be sure to not copy any bone weights on the clock part of the nif in bodyslide because i needed to do some weight painting

otherwise all you needed to do is convert it to your body and import it into the game

more info in the readme

hey umm.. can you please teach me how to add bone wights on armors? :D

If anyone wants me to port some clothes/armors from skyrim to fallout 4 i would be happy to

the only restriction i have is giving the clothes translucency and transparency 

and you will needed to import it into the game yourself but that is pretty easy and i'm sure there are some tutorials out there

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15751/?

Would make a good replacement for Grognak

Heres you file :D

just be sure to not copy any bone weights on the clock part of the nif in bodyslide because i needed to do some weight painting

otherwise all you needed to do is convert it to your body and import it into the game

more info in the readme

hey umm.. can you please teach me how to add bone weights on armors? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived