I don't know I haven't had load game CTD in weeks. I think it's most likely your mod setup has a problem. This mod is intended to be used on top of every countermeasure against crashes. Follow step guide (or the guide in this original post), don't install billion mods, use sensible ordering, make SkyProc / bashed patch, clean ESPs, fix INI tweaks etc.

You can post your crashdump in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/ this thread, but there's no guarantee that I am able to fix it.

If you don't have a "uExterior Cell Buffer" in the [General] section of your Skyrim.ini then you are using the default value (36?), same with bPreemptivelyUnloadCells and other settings.

If I'm not mistaken iPresentInterval should be in SkyrimPrefs.ini.

It says in the name, general. The part :General is the section, not actually part of the name. You don't need to put the first one because if it's missing then it's default value and that's the value you want to change to.

If you don't have a "uExterior Cell Buffer" in the [General] section of your Skyrim.ini then you are using the default value (36?), same with bPreemptivelyUnloadCells and other settings.

Default value is 0 which is equal to 25 if you are using uGridsToLoad set 5 (also default value), but with that value your buffer is nonexistant the game will basically unload cells immediately.

I'm not sure about iPresentInterval, game code reads it from Skyrim.ini

It says in the name, general. The part :General is the section, not actually part of the name. You don't need to put the first one because if it's missing then it's default value and that's the value you want to change to.

Default value is 0 which is equal to 25 if you are using uGridsToLoad set 5 (also default value), but with that value your buffer is nonexistant the game will basically unload cells immediately.

I'm not sure about iPresentInterval, game code reads it from Skyrim.ini

about ugrids to load how will i know what number if im using?

and btw i have tried your fix and i havent get any CTD for 30 mins il try this tommorow to see if this is really effective cause im running skyrim on laptop

Edit:

i just add this on my skyrim ini 

uExterior Cell Buffer = 36
bPreemptivelyUnloadCells = 1
let me know if i did anything wrong

Nothing will change if you pre-emptively unload cells it's same as buffer 0 which was default value before this.

The guide said to put pre-emptively to 0 which is the default value (missing from INI).

You are using uGridsToLoad set to 5 if it's missing from General. This is fine.

Don't think I've ever messed with uGridsToLoad, don't even have it in my INIs. My "uExterior Cell Buffer" value is 36, has always been as far as I remember, but I'm not quite sure if it's the best value to use for smoothest transition between exterior cells. I must have experimented with it before, but that was years ago.

Nothing will change if you pre-emptively unload cells it's same as buffer 0 which was default value before this.

The guide said to put pre-emptively to 0 which is the default value (missing from INI).

You are using uGridsToLoad set to 5 if it's missing from General. This is fine.

tbanks for the fix and also the guide didnt thought stable ugrids to load was the problem for my corrupted saves

is texture optimizer safe to use?

I don't know I haven't had load game CTD in weeks. I think it's most likely your mod setup has a problem. This mod is intended to be used on top of every countermeasure against crashes. Follow step guide (or the guide in this original post), don't install billion mods, use sensible ordering, make SkyProc / bashed patch, clean ESPs, fix INI tweaks etc.

You can post your crashdump in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/ this thread, but there's no guarantee that I am able to fix it.

Found that disabling safety load, fixed all my loading problems...

is it true that using console command sometimes corrupt your saves?

The console warning is because it really doesn't limit what you can do. If you do something like kill ulfric and then spawn a new copy using the wrong ID, you'll likely break critical story quests. If you use it wisely it's really no different than running scripted mods.

is it true that using console command sometimes corrupt your saves?

The console warning is because it really doesn't limit what you can do. If you do something like kill ulfric and then spawn a new copy using the wrong ID, you'll likely break critical story quests. If you use it wisely it's really no different than running scripted mods.

what about teleporting to a new cell  if your lazy to travel  lets say teleporting to a undiscovered cell that doesnt  have a quest on it  or what about using resurrect or recycle actor on a dead npc?

what about teleporting to a new cell  if your lazy to travel  lets say teleporting to a undiscovered cell that has have a quest on it  or what about using resurrect or recycle actor on a dead npc?

Depending on the cell it could have issues (like teleporting to an isolated special quest cell). But most quests have a forced progression so you can't skip stages. A normal cell you could walk to with no quest triggers shouldn't have any problems. It'd be just like fast traveling.

Ressurect/Recycle could have odd effects. It's likely that any quests/special AI packages applied will not be properly restored. If an NPC has an AI package assigned by a quest, it'll likely be reset to the reference and break it. If it's on a basic NPC like a bandit, it shouldn't matter.

These are things that can be fixed in the console, but it's not fun to do. And shouldn't "corrupt" your save. It'll just mess up your progression. IMO you don't want to use anything you can't fully control. If your action is likely to trigger unwanted or unknown additional effects, don't do it.

what about teleporting to a new cell  if your lazy to travel  lets say teleporting to a undiscovered cell that has have a quest on it  or what about using resurrect or recycle actor on a dead npc?

Depending on the cell it could have issues (like teleporting to an isolated special quest cell). But most quests have a forced progression so you can't skip stages. A normal cell you could walk to with no quest triggers shouldn't have any problems. It'd be just like fast traveling.

Ressurect/Recycle could have odd effects. It's likely that any quests/special AI packages applied will not be properly restored. If an NPC has an AI package assigned by a quest, it'll likely be reset to the reference and break it. If it's on a basic NPC like a bandit, it shouldn't matter.

These are things that can be fixed in the console, but it's not fun to do. And shouldn't "corrupt" your save. It'll just mess up your progression. IMO you don't want to use anything you can't fully control. If your action is likely to trigger unwanted or unknown additional effects, don't do it.

ok thanks for all the help

Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini:

• Set DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB:Memory to 768. If you are using a lot of mods or higher uGrid than 5 then set 1024. Helps with CTD during save load, especially if you can load the save after qasmoke. Max value is 1280.
  • Set ScrapHeapSizeMB:Memory to 256. Higher values caused me CTD more often when moving around.

Setting the DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB as 1024 (it was 768 before) indeed seems to help with crashes on save load. I've kept my ScrapHeapSizeMB setting as 512 though.

Have also enabled SafetyLoad again, but it's set to work on loading screens only.

Its funny how people want you to write a description in the mod page on exactly what your mod fixes on the nexus site when all they have to do is read the .ini file XD

I've seen some odd shit happening with SafetyLoad enabled. I don't know if it's indeed the culprit but between area transitions, which are loading screens basically, sometimes the lighting and/or the weather condition becomes bugged, like having a sunny day in Blackreach.