Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings (for CBBE)

I am using CBBE with CBBE Innies

unfortunatly the piercings are inside my characters body and not on the nipples.

You have to use BodySlide to build the base CBBE body and the piercings with the exact same preset.

what nif do i use to position it?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "what nif". If you installed BodySlide and CBBE, then when you open BodySlide you will have an Outfit/Body listing for "CBBE Body". Choose the preset for the sliders that you want to use. Then click the Build button. That will save a body with the size you selected via the preset.  Once you've done that you can use the batch build button to build the outfits using the same preset. If you wish to be more advanced you can do the whole body and piercings in one batch build instead.

Once you've built them and the body with the same preset then you should have properly aligned piercings in game.

post-516911-0-16440100-1454583652_thumb.png

post-516911-0-13071800-1454583653_thumb.png

in latest version of crafting workbenches there is no clothing bench.. author has removed it it seems.. so... cant make them at moment..

The makes of crafting workbenches and AWKCR changed some things. So lordescobar's original esp is broke for crafting. Mine http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56034-lordescobars-moddable-piercings-for-cbbe-v03-090116/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1444942 adds them to the Armorsmith community workbench. I didn't change the category keyword back then but I might get around to doing it and posting a new esp.

in latest version of crafting workbenches there is no clothing bench.. author has removed it it seems.. so... cant make them at moment..

The makes of crafting workbenches and AWKCR changed some things. So lordescobar's original esp is broke for crafting. Mine http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56034-lordescobars-moddable-piercings-for-cbbe-v03-090116/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1444942 adds them to the Armorsmith community workbench. I didn't change the category keyword back then but I might get around to doing it and posting a ne

yeh.. just checked esp myself, crafting keywords are returning errors..... needs updating to use new keywords I guess :)

The makes of crafting workbenches and AWKCR changed some things. So lordescobar's original esp is broke for crafting. Mine http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56034-lordescobars-moddable-piercings-for-cbbe-v03-090116/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1444942 adds them to the Armorsmith community workbench. I didn't change the category keyword back then but I might get around to doing it and posting a ne

yeh.. just checked esp myself, crafting keywords are returning errors..... needs updating to use new keywords I guess :)

Not sure if you were still using the original esp or not. But here's a newly modified esp one to put the crafting into the AWKCR Armorsmith workbench under "Accessories". It does not require crafting workbenches, as it no longer supplied the benches. it only supplies recipes to make vanilla pieces.

le666piercings new keywords.rar

I am using CBBE with CBBE Innies

unfortunatly the piercings are inside my characters body and not on the nipples.

You have to use BodySlide to build the base CBBE body and the piercings with the exact same preset.

what nif do i use to position it?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "what nif". If you installed BodySlide and CBBE, then when you open BodySlide you will have an Outfit/Body listing for "CBBE Body". Choose the preset for the sliders that you want to use. Then click the Build button. That will save a body with the size you selected via the preset.  Once you've done that you can use the batch build button to build the outfits using the same preset. If you wish to be more advanced you can do the whole body and piercings in one batch build instead.

Once you've built them and the body with the same preset then you should have properly aligned piercings in game.

Thank you so much! Sorry I never messed with bodyslide before and this video was telling me to mess with .nif files  but now that you told me how it is great and I love your mod!

Thank you so much! Sorry I never messed with bodyslide before and this video was telling me to mess with .nif files  but now that you told me how it is great and I love your mod!

Glad you got it working. Though I didn't make the piercings mod. Lordescobar666 did. I've only made changes to the esp to keep up with AWKCR changes.

Okay I have a question.

I am not new to modding. I have plenty of mods installed for both Skyrim and Fallout 4. All working fine. But this one just wont.

First i can't find them in the crafting workbench. Not really a big problem as i can get them via the console. However, when i take them to the armor workbench for modding it wont show any mods for them. Instead the mod menu gets stuck and wont close. The game is still running but all the buttons stop working.

What am I doing wrong here? Have i missed something essensial??

It's worth noting that i had the same problem with the earlier version as well. Then i was able to craft them but not mod them.

Best regards mate!

Okay I have a question.

I am not new to modding. I have plenty of mods installed for both Skyrim and Fallout 4. All working fine. But this one just wont.

First i can't find them in the crafting workbench. Not really a big problem as i can get them via the console. However, when i take them to the armor workbench for modding it wont show any mods for them. Instead the mod menu gets stuck and wont close. The game is still running but all the buttons stop working.

It's worth noting that i had the same problem with the earlier version as well. Then i was able to craft them but not mod them.

Best regards mate!

First issue: If you're using the esp included in the main download file it's old and out dated. Scroll up a few posts to #88 on this thread for a more recent one with the new workbench references.

For the second of the mod window getting stuck. It sounds like it's related to the FormList bug in the game engine. If too many mods add keywords it causes an overflow. Normally it just causes things not to show up but I've heard of people getting stuck in the mod windows, or hacking terminals and such. The only solution is to remove mods that add new keywords.

This mod adds a bunch of keywords that contribute to the problem. I'm not in a position to redo all the keyword references in the mod to fix that problem since I don't actually use this mod anymore or have an issue with the keyword limit myself.

Okay I have a question.

Best regards mate!

First issue: If you're using the esp included in the main download file it's old and out dated. Scroll up a few posts to #88 on this thread for a more recent one with the new workbench references.

For the second of the mod window getting stuck. It sounds like it's related to the FormList bug in the game engine. If too many mods add keywords it causes an overflow. Normally it just causes things not to show up but I've heard of people getting stuck in the mod windows, or hacking terminals and such. The only solution is to remove mods that add new keywords.

This mod adds a bunch of keywords that contribute to the problem. I'm not in a position to redo all the keyword references in the mod to fix that problem since I don't actually use this mod anymore or have an issue with the keyword limit myself.

Okay thank you! That helps alot.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I am an idiot.

So I was going to report a bug that despite disabling every single mod except CBBE, AWKCR, and this one, I was still getting stuck on an empty mod window when I tried to mod the piercings. I was enabling and disabling mods, restarting the game, even loaded up a clean, unmodded save and coc'ed to qasmoke to see if mods were leaving something behind in a save when I disabled them or something...

And then I realized that, while I had installed the new esp from post #88, that was the only thing I'd installed. I totally forgot to install the original mod first. So all I had was an esp. No meshes or textures or materials.

I'm happy to report that the mod worked fine once I fixed that stupid mistake.

This is a nice mod and I got it working, well almost. I was able to craft the piercings, equip and mod them, but they are misplaced for me, not inside the body of in front of it but, going trough it and in a weird angle.

Anyone knows what might be the cause?

This is a nice mod and I got it working, well almost. I was able to craft the piercings, equip and mod them, but they are misplaced for me, not inside the body of in front of it but, going trough it and in a weird angle.

Use BodySlide to build it with the same pre-set you used for your body.

Thats the first thing I do, just like other outfits : /

added a screen cap.

post-730331-0-19251600-1456961481_thumb.png

added a screen cap.

You're using a breast physics body?

added a screen cap.

Yeah, so probably thats the problem, I'll compile the non physics one.

Edit: Now it worked, well I'll have to wait for an update to use this mod with the physics body : /

added a screen cap.

Edit: Now it worked, well I'll have to wait for an update to use this mod with the physics body : /

The "problem" is that the physics body overwrites the left and right breast bones with physics from a different model. It then repositions the bounding spheres to make the breasts look proper. This is fine for the body but then any other meshes loaded that are not modified the same way have the breasts in the wrong place.

There's 2 alternatives.

• Use a different physics body where the bones aren't overwritten. This has an issue with the max 4 bones per vertex limit.
  • Load the physics body into each nif of this mod, copy the cloth data and re-weight. Then edit the nif with NifSkope repositioning the bounding spheres for each each bone. Total pain in the butt.

added a screen cap.

The "problem" is that the physics body overwrites the left and right breast bones with physics from a different model. It then repositions the bounding spheres to make the breasts look proper. This is fine for the body but then any other meshes loaded that are not modified the same way have the breasts in the wrong place.

There's 2 alternatives.

• Use a different physics body where the bones aren't overwritten. This has an issue with the max 4 bones per vertex limit.
  • Load the physics body into each nif of this mod, copy the cloth data and re-weight. Then edit the nif with NifSkope repositioning the bounding spheres for each each bone. Total pain in the butt.

True to that, the one I'm using is bundled with cbbe.

In the end, the game is still too new, there is no geck out there yet..

Anyway, thanks for the help and all the explanation, I really hope this mod continues to grow, its really nice.