Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings (for CBBE)

this is my edited post from another topic  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110115-th3kites-vts-pieces-and-morph-sliders/

this is because LE666 Piercings uses a fairly unique method of armor addon's via the use of object modifications and this bypasses the bodymorph.

(this is also true for niero's mods) 

the method I attempted to use adds new Armor Addon and Armor for each(some or most) of the pieces but I was unable to make adjustable armors and was only able to add a few selections.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would be nice to have the nipple rings work with body physics but they just stay in place and hover in the air. Also hate how when equipping armor or clothing the piercings clip through which isn't the mods fault I understand but it still requires unequipping piercings in the inventory which is a total pain in the ass.

Also, while trying the boob chain, the chain sags inwards towards the chest (between the tits) instead of hanging down/dangling naturally between the tits like shown in the screenshot.

It doesn't matter that much to me anyways. I'm not a huge fan of nipple piercings or vag piercings all that much. They tend to get in the way of my hungry mouth IRL if you know what I'm sayin! lol

BUT, I absolutely love a woman with a naval piercing, so I want to keep the mod for that.  

It'd be great if there was a script that automatically equipped the piercings when undressing and removed them when wearing other armor to give the impression they are always worn and to avoid the clipping through outfit issue. I know there are mods that let you swap outfits with hotkeys real quick so I might resort to that to sort of give the impression my toon is always wearing them even under her outfits but the problem is going to be I'll have to remember to equip them before undressing her which will clip through the outfit about to be removed. or I'll have to apply them after she's already undressed which kills the immersion that they were always worn under her outfit. And running around naked and just wearing piercings isn't an option for me since I like to keep my toon dressed most of the time so the Raiders in the game have a sexy Christmas gift to unwrap and rape. Those lucky bastards! 

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have downloaded this for the Raider Pet mod.  I manually downloaded and manually installed into my folders and activated the esp in NMM.

I go to body slide.  No image.  I have all the meshes in the folders, the materials etc... the LE666 shows up in my Outfit/Body pulldown and the LE group is added to my Preset.

I have no issue in-game.  I can build at chemistry and I can modify with bells etc at armor.  The bells clang as expected … and sometimes when not.  It's great.

However, they are invisible in-game as we as in body slide... I looked through and didn't really see the answer to a few having this issue.

Appreciate the help.

John

@MrCruelJohn: When I was first toying with these, they didn't render in-game until I'd fully built out one of the piercings (e.g. selected the navel slot, added a bell, and selected materials for both the ring and the bell).  I don't think they showed visible in Bodyslide at all - I just had to generate them blind.

The piercing I pre-built in my Raider Pet mod should render correctly as long as the Bodyslide step was done.  If they don't, I'm not sure what to suggest.

9 minutes ago, stobor said:

@MrCruelJohn: When I was first toying with these, they didn't render in-game until I'd fully built out one of the piercings (e.g. selected the navel slot, added a bell, and selected materials for both the ring and the bell).  I don't think they showed visible in Bodyslide at all - I just had to generate them blind.

The piercing I pre-built in my Raider Pet mod should render correctly as long as the Bodyslide step was done.  If they don't, I'm not sure what to suggest.

Oh good... this is in bodyslide and in-game - not during your quest.  Usually I am stuck with Devious Device piercings so all the jingling goes along with them - an extra layer of the devices punishing me for greed.  lol

At least it wasn't just me having visibility issues.

john

EDIT : I usually use Easygirl piercings, but these piercings are same slot as the easygirl, but not same slot as the DD.

15 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Oh good... this is in bodyslide and in-game - not during your quest.  Usually I am stuck with Devious Device piercings so all the jingling goes along with them - an extra layer of the devices punishing me for greed.  lol

At least it wasn't just me having visibility issues.

Just to add more confirmation, I see the same thing here.  The piercings are not visible in Bodyslide.  And when you build the Piercings item and equip it, nothing is visible until you go to the armor workbench and build mods AND materials.  In other words, just building nipple rings is not enough, you also have to specify materials for them.  If you leave the materials as "none" they will not be visible.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Just to add more confirmation, I see the same thing here.  The piercings are not visible in Bodyslide.  And when you build the Piercings item and equip it, nothing is visible until you go to the armor workbench and build mods AND materials.  In other words, just building nipple rings is not enough, you also have to specify materials for them.  If you leave the materials as "none" they will not be visible.

Definitely weird... just tried it... it now works.  Before all I could do is add the bells... now gold or silver... gems... and the nipple chain... sigh... what can one say?

John

• 4 months later...

dunno if this will help anyone ( aka not sure if it was already covered) but I found the only prob is if you make a lady template Busty, in that the nip piercings are hidden inside the breast. On occasion there's a hilarious glitch where the chain is still seen between.

However, even if you do have a bustier lady, HN66s fo4 easygirl clothing mod(specifically the boots for some odd reason), as well as his sirius 12 and 16 amours  when put on automatically scale her down to a more petite size and suddenly all the jewelry lines up beautifully.

I had been using, sed7s piercing mod (nexus) which does work w bigger breasts and as of very recently has physics options... sometimes. a lil glitchy too which is what had me looking for and ultimately finding this one. Glitches are the same as mentioned earlier in this thread, disappearing, or floating away from the nips.

All that being said, being a fan of smaller builds and this mod works BEAUTIFULLY for that.

I am a fan, Sir. Thank you.

Fallout4 7_2_2019 2_43_49 PM.png

4 minutes ago, Aleksi said:

dunno if this will help anyone ( aka not sure if it was already covered) but I found the only prob is if you make a lady template Busty, in that the nip piercings are hidden inside the breast. On occasion there's a hilarious glitch where the chain is still seen between.

It sounds to me like you are not using Bodyslide to build the piercings outfit to your body shape. I suggest you do that, as I've got this working with a way bustier bodytype. 

Another general tip is that the chain will be pushed inwards when using large breats, but that is just because the mesh conforms to the nodes ( or I imagine it has something to do like that) so it has to be solved in Outfit Studio. 

ScreenShot23.png.21d3c29f012410ffc7391679c629e552.png

So, I have come across one issue, namely if you are running a Male char, he can get the piercings through what ever source, but on attempting to give them the mats (gold, steel, sapphire etc) it goes to a neighboring item in your inv., in short making it unavail for male toons wanting to deck out Cait and Piper.

Female chars, no problem at all, just if you start w a male.

7 hours ago, Aleksi said:

So, I have come across one issue, namely if you are running a Male char, he can get the piercings through what ever source, but on attempting to give them the mats (gold, steel, sapphire etc) it goes to a neighboring item in your inv., in short making it unavail for male toons wanting to deck out Cait and Piper.

Female chars, no problem at all, just if you start w a male.

I have this issue if I have more than one raw piercing from the chemistry bench.  Resolved if I have one in inventory, modify at armor bench, give out, then repeat process...

So, as of yet, Fem toon, no problem w both this mod and SED7s piercing mod (even have the 2 working in concert)but... A bloke still can not get the da** things to open correctly in armor shop.

One thing I caught from a random YT vid was making sure ALL attributes you want to use are ported into bodyslide. Not just Calliente's.

• 2 months later...
On 7/20/2019 at 2:59 AM, LDante said:

This definitely needs to happen.  I don't have the skills for it, sadly.

I actually came here looking for information about this after fiddling around with it. The mod is a bit more complicated than a normal outfit conversion, because it includes custom sounds. And it's essentially about ~20 different outfits in a single Outfit Studio Project file, as far as structure is concerned. That means you can't just open one OSP, shift the sliders over to FG using conversion reference, and then be good to go. The OSP is bigger than its individual items. I'm far from an expert, but guessing I could do all the conversion of the actual nifs that I wanted and never end up with something that allows you to select and conform them in Bodyslide based on Fusion Girl presets because all of the files are unique to this individual mod and point to CBBE.

• 1 year later...