View File

This is the continuation from THIS THREAD, separated for a matter of practicity.

>Short summary
BodyMorph is a framework which allows to change the aspect of in-game humans (PC and NPCs). The core handles the changes, but it doesn't do anything by itself. So, to see its effects you'll have to install specific plugins for that, which will be located in separated pages (i.e. BodyMorph Selector And RaceBodyMorph)

It was originally developed by Prideslayer and me, then after a while asdasfa joined and we made this update. Here few differencies from the previous version:
- More values to morph (from the original 13 to 20/32)
- Various scripting tweaks.
- New bones. Specifically, two are the main tweaks I wanted to introduce - shoulder smoothness and breast. Shoulders have both the size and the angle. Breast have 4 different bones, which tweak both size and position. So if some body replacer causes high breast, you can lower it as you prefer.
- Character scale: not much useful for players, maybe, but it gives a good variety when you randomize NPCs. As downside, it will cause some slight misalignment with furnitures, which is pretty obvious (i.e. they won't sit exactly on a stool), but it's harmless.
- High Heels: it is not actively used, but it's implemented, if someone will need it in future.
- More MCM options: they are useful to fine tweak and optimize the mod's execution.

Future features I'd like to implement:
- Legs: these are a peculiar thing... they are still not implemented, but I hope soon they will. They require a specific body replacer and I'm awaiting for permissions.
- Layered Tattoos
- Extra bones when/if needed
- Grant the player the possibility to change weapons' holsters (still uncertain on this one)

>Avaiable Plugins:
RaceBodyMorph - A fully configurable plugin to randomize npcs. Requires latest NVSE and MCM
BodyMorph Selector - A basic tool which allows to target a NPC (or PC if noone is targeted) and edit the single bone values via hud. Requires latest NVSE, MCM and UIO

>Skeleton:
The mod comes with custom 1st and 3rd skeleton. It is compatible with the major skeletons (Astymma, Thaunx BnB body, probably BnB extended too). It is *not compatible* with extra peculiar bones (i.e. tail or wings from Deedes' "The skeleton", resize bones of Malos' resizer - or more in general with any extra bone that I don't know, give me a holler if you need some compatibility added).

FOR MODDERS: DO NOT RIG or DO NOT ANIMATE with this skeleton. This is not law, it's just a suggestion, this skeleton's not made to be used in that way. But you probably already know it.

This skeleton is compatible with this mod

>Installation:
Same as for the previous version. It's a FOMOD, so if you use a mod manager like FOMM you should be able to install it with a click (suggested). Alternatively, you can extract the content under Data using 7zip (not suggested)
Requisites:
- Latest NVSE (5+)
- NVSE Extender (NX)
- MCM (maybe not mandatory but strongly recommended)
- Lutana (Optional)

>Compatibility and downsides:
Mods that alter skeleton.nif could not be compatible. It's not always easy to understand if a skeleton is or is not compatible, between 2 mods, so don't forget to ask for advices to the modders who did the mods or to some user who knows about it.
Skeleton's compatible with Sexout, it should be the same one.
It is also compatible with BnB, it shares the same bones.

For example, if you want to install Kicho666's nice Ragdolls mod along with BoMo, you probably have to install first his mod and then BoMo: you'll obtain new ragdolls for creatures but vanilla ragdolls for the humans (and you can't do otherwise).

Except that, there's still a practical matter. This mod is almost entirely based on animations, and the animation engine has its own limitations.
So, for example, when you reload the game and you are in third person, you won't be able to loot a body for the few 4-8 seconds (this time is variable), or crouch, while if you go in first person then everything works. These are very little downsides in my opinion, I play with BoMo and I have not problems, but it's good for the users to know about them.

IMPORTANT NOTE: ACTUALLY THE WHOLE LOWER BODY IS NOT ACTIVE, i.e. you can't morph thighs, or at least you can change values but you won't see any difference. This should be solved in the future, but it requires a pretty heavy patch and the introduction of a custom body replacer.

>MCM:
MCM has plenty of options, but I'd want to spend few lines about the bones selections. It is strongly suggested that you deselect all the bones that don't interest you. For example, you find that shoulders are useless? then deselect them on MCM. You only want to tweak the arms on the player, while the npcs should be randomized in all the bones? then select only the arms for the player and all the bones for the npcs (options are separated on MCM). Same thing for the bones which are typical for gender (i.e. breast for fems and penis for males), selecting "Both" wouldn't make sense. In game, you won't see the effect anyway, but deselecting them on MCM is important to optimize the performances of the whole mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/02/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    NVSE, MCM

I believe that something in this MOD or the Selector MOD is causing the Blowjob animations to be misaligned.  The penis hits the female in her left cheek.

I did not notice this in the earlier version, before i upgraded and installed the selector MOD.  Uninstalling both fixed the alignment.

the older version installed alone does not have the misalignment.

I believe that something in this MOD or the Selector MOD is causing the Blowjob animations to be misaligned.  The penis hits the female in her left cheek.

I did not notice this in the earlier version, before i upgraded and installed the selector MOD.  Uninstalling both fixed the alignment.

Selector is somewhat passive, it only calls Bodymorph, so I assume there could be something on Bodymorph itself.

Which values were applied on these actors? did you morph something in the female or male actor? if so, did you try with all the values back to zero?

Selector is somewhat passive, it only calls Bodymorph, so I assume there could be something on Bodymorph itself.

Which values were applied on these actors? did you morph something in the female or male actor? if so, did you try with all the values back to zero?

i did not morph the bodies yet,  this was walking out of Dr mitchell's house for the first time.  I then saved the game.  I had just uninstalled SexoutNG 96, sexoutcommon resources, bodymorph, Selector, and racebodymorph.  I basically uninstalled anything sexoutNG asked to overwrite, so I could reinstall them in the correct order.

then i tested the BJ animation and it was good on that save.  Quit the game, installed bodymorph 1.1.0, loaded save, and the misalignment was there. Quit game uninstalled bodymorph and installed the older version.  loaded save and it was all good. i never changed any settings simply installed it. 

I then tested the selector mod, but it will not work with the old bodymorph, it will not scroll thru the part selections with the up/dowm

I then tested the selector mod, but it will not work with the old bodymorph, it will not scroll thru the part selections with the up/dowm

Yes, it's not compatible with older versions due to the substantial changes made on the core (see requirements)

Thank you for the feedback, I'll try to reproduce the issue.

Hmm. Can you try disabling the Scale morph for the PC in the MCM then save and restart? It could be something with the scale morph.

Hmm. Can you try disabling the Scale morph for the PC in the MCM then save and restart? It could be something with the scale morph.

I tried disabling the scale morph bone, but the alignment is still off.  

Did you save and restart the game so that the skeleton resets? I think the scale morph tends to offset the character a bit.

Did you save and restart the game so that the skeleton resets? I think the scale morph tends to offset the character a bit.

That seems to have fixed the problem.  SO, in the new bodymorph disable SCALE.

That seems to have fixed the problem.  SO, in the new bodymorph disable SCALE.

Thanks for the feedback, I've found where the issue was. That was a fault from my part. I'll upload the update soon, it will prevent the misalignment.

Shoulda add the UIO mod as one of the requisite. I was confused at first on why anything isn't happening but resulted in funny looking morphed people but I read back the thread on the old version and it was post 2 that I missed that one mod that adds additional UI display.

Please add that one to make things easier and less confusing for others/newcomers/returners such as myself. :cool:

Shoulda add the UIO mod as one of the requisite. I was confused at first on why anything isn't happening but resulted in funny looking morphed people but I read back the thread on the old version and it was post 2 that I missed that one mod that adds additional UI display.

But... it doesn't require UIO, I'm not sure what you mean :-O

You also shouldn't use the mod on post 2 of the old version. That one was changed with Bodymorph Selector.

Please add that one to make things easier and less confusing for others/newcomers/returners such as myself. :cool:

If you can, please quote the part of description which is not clear, so I can write it better.

But... it doesn't require UIO, I'm not sure what you mean :-O

You also shouldn't use the mod on post 2 of the old version. That one was changed with Bodymorph Selector.

If you can, please quote the part of description which is not clear, so I can write it better.

So how do you use it without UIO? When I use it, it doesn't even display any HUD indicators so I ended up morphing NPCs to bizarre sizes (one with huge shoulders! :o ). Once I installed UIO (with BodyMorph Selector, of course), a HUD appears with Target, Bone and... uh... something like size when I target either the PC or the NPC -  sorry, forgot the third option. It made morphing easier, allowing me to customize female NPCs with huge boobs and butts with wild abandon (and still weird but sexy weird at least)! B)

Just add it under 'Requisites' part under the 'Installation' section or maybe just add in 'recommended mod' or something. Nothing complicated.

"BodyMorph is a framework which allows to change the aspect of in-game humans (PC and NPCs). The core handles the changes, but it doesn't do anything by itself. So, to see its effects you'll have to install specific plugins for that, which will be located in separated pages (i.e. BodyMorph Selector And RaceBodyMorph)"

It doesn't require UIO because it doesn't modify the UI.

Now, let's check BodyMorph Selector, which instead it is a mod that introduces a UI to use BodyMorph. Let's see its requisites:

"Requires latest NVSE, MCM and UIO"

Adding UIO as requisite of Bodymorph wouldn't make sense, because as I said in the previous message you don't need UIO to make it work. For example you could use RaceBodyMorph as plugin.

Right. That's means the description is unclear.

Thus, I think the post needed a bit of polish since it's a bit hard to read; I'll help you out. Like you requested before but this time, the whole OP, just edited for ease-of-reading. Asterisks ( * ) indicate edited portions. Treat this one as an example:

File Name: BodyMorph 1.x [Fallout NV]

File Submitter: A.J.

File Submitted: 02 Jan 2016

File Category: Other

Requires: NVSE, MCM

This is the continuation from THIS THREAD, separated for a matter of practicity.

Short summary * < using size 14 of font, Gold-Yellow text color for clarity, remove > symbol as it is not needed
BodyMorph is a framework which allows to change the aspect of in-game humans (PC and NPCs). The core handles the changes, but it doesn't do anything by itself. So, to see its effects you'll have to install specific plugins* for that, which will be located in separated pages (i.e. BodyMorph Selector And RaceBodyMorph).

* ^ important text bold and underlined

It was originally developed by Prideslayer and me, then after a while asdasfa joined and we made this update. Here few differencies from the previous version:
- More values to morph (from the original 13 to 20/32)
- Various scripting tweaks.
- New bones. Specifically, two are the main tweaks I wanted to introduce - shoulder smoothness and breast. Shoulders have both the size and the angle. Breast have 4 different bones, which tweak both size and position. So if some body replacer causes high breast, you can lower it as you prefer.
- Character scale: not much useful for players, maybe, but it gives a good variety when you randomize NPCs. As downside, it will cause some slight misalignment with furnitures, which is pretty obvious (i.e. they won't sit exactly on a stool), but it's harmless.
- High Heels: it is not actively used, but it's implemented, if someone will need it in future.
- More MCM options: they are useful to fine tweak and optimize the mod's execution.

Future features I'd like to implement:
- Legs: these are a peculiar thing... they are still not implemented, but I hope soon they will. They require a specific body replacer and I'm awaiting for permissions.
- Layered Tattoos
- Extra bones when/if needed
- Grant the player the possibility to change weapons' holsters (still uncertain on this one)

* ^ spoiler description given space as 'breathing room'

Available Plugins: * < double space for 'breathing room'

• RaceBodyMorph - A fully configurable plugin to randomize npcs. Requires latest NVSE and MCM.*
  • BodyMorph Selector - A basic tool which allows to target a NPC (or PC if noone is targeted) and edit the single bone values via hud. Requires latest NVSE, MCM and UIO.*

* ^ Added bullet points, Turquoise text color for the linked mods title

NOTE: If NVSE, MCM and/or UIO is not installed, problems may occur such as missing HUDs, UIs and extra menus.*

* ^ Note added for some extra information

Installation: *

Same as for the previous version. It's a FOMOD, so if you use a mod manager like FOMM you should be able to install it with a click (suggested). Alternatively, you can extract the content under Data using 7zip (not suggested)

Requisites:

• Latest NVSE (5+)*
  • NVSE Extender (NX)*
  • MCM (maybe not mandatory but strongly recommended)*

REMINDER: Be sure to install your preferred BodyMorph plugins mentioned above as well. It is necessary to order to see this mod in action.*

* ^ Bullet points, 'Requisites' bold and underlined, embedded links bold, Reminder added

MCM: *  < Moved from the most bottom part, suitable under 'Installation' as MCM is mentioned last at that section
MCM has plenty of options, but I'd want to spend few lines about the bones selections. It is strongly suggested that you deselect all the bones that don't interest you. For example, you find that shoulders are useless? then deselect them on MCM. You only want to tweak the arms on the player, while the npcs should be randomized in all the bones? then select only the arms for the player and all the bones for the npcs (options are separated on MCM). Same thing for the bones which are typical for gender (i.e. breast for fems and penis for males), selecting "Both" wouldn't make sense. In game, you won't see the effect anyway, but deselecting them on MCM is important to optimize the performances of the whole mod.

Skeleton: * < Moved downwards as it is more regarded as technical notes; maybe 'unfriendly' to average joes and janes
The mod comes with custom 1st and 3rd skeleton. It is compatible* with the major skeletons (Astymma, Thaunx BnB body, probably BnB extended too). It is not compatible* with extra peculiar bones* (i.e. tail or wings from Deedes' "The skeleton", resize bones of Malos' resizer - or more in general with any extra bone that I don't know, give me a holler if you need some compatibility added).

* ^ 'compatible' is given italic to 'stand out', the sentence with 'not compatible' are given bold to show a bit of authority

FOR MODDERS: DO NOT RIG or DO NOT ANIMATE with this skeleton.* This is not law, it's just a suggestion, this skeleton's not made to be used in that way. But you probably already know it.

* ^ 'For Modders' bold, 'Do not rig' sentence are colored red, as a stressing point; 'Do Not Rig' and 'Do Not Animate' bold as well

Compatibility and downsides: *
Mods that alter skeleton.nif could not be compatible. It's not always easy to understand if a skeleton is or is not compatible, between 2 mods, so don't forget to ask for advices to the modders who did the mods or to some user who knows about it.

Skeleton's compatible with Sexout, it should be the same one.*

It is also compatible with BnB, it shares the same bones.*

* ^ Spaces for each sentence

For example, if you want to install Kicho666's nice Ragdolls mod along with BoMo, you probably have to install first his mod and then BoMo: you'll obtain new ragdolls for creatures but vanilla ragdolls for the humans (and you can't do otherwise).

Except that, there's still a practical matter. This mod is almost entirely based on animations, and the animation engine has its own limitations.
So, for example, when you reload the game and you are in third person, you won't be able to loot a body for the few 4-8 seconds (this time is variable), or crouch, while if you go in first person then everything works. These are very little downsides in my opinion, I play with BoMo and I have not problems, but it's good for the users to know about them.

IMPORTANT NOTE: ACTUALLY THE WHOLE LOWER BODY IS NOT ACTIVE, i.e. you can't morph thighs, or at least you can change values but you won't see any difference. This should be solved in the future, but it requires a pretty heavy patch and the introduction of a custom body replacer.

download.png
Click here to download this file

Once again treat this only as an example, a guideline even. It's up to you to 'design' the description. Me? I just want an easy reading & understanding, no confusion... and no further questions.

• 5 weeks later...

Uploaded 1.1.2:

•  Added Import/Export all morphed NPCs morph data when Lutana NVSE plugin is installed (See Data/Config/BodyMorph/NPCDataTransfer.ini).
  •  Added Player morph tracking to avoid unnecessary morphing between game reloads.
  •  Added NPC morph tracking to reset unmorphed NPCs between game reloads.
  •  Time-sliced scanner process for optimization.
  •  Added MCM notifications.