Turbosnowy's Fetish Armour Collection

Hai = D I've been a fan your collection when she was still at the Nexus. I followed your collection on this page. *creep* *creep*

A shame that the rogue armor. Your mod is not the only one where I do not understand the moderator decisions.

The Nexus is own fault if people are looking for alternatives.

I wanted to ask: You have the Diano armor equipped with a tasty black gloss texture. And under there is a white or a black Latexsuit.

Could you as a third version of your great mod to add Diano armor without Latexsuit? So with your version of the black texture. Which is much nicer than the original

That would chic for wives or followers.

y2vdk239.jpg

Since I am also uploading to Steam and they have a 100mb limit which I am approaching fast, future variations such as the one you suggest I think will be in a seperate mod, but yes, I can make a skin version, also a few people requested the same with the straps armour so will likely make a 'fetish collection variations mod' which includes them in the nearish future :) Nice pics btw XD

Also new version uploaded with Demon armour, and also demon wings to wear with anything else you fancy (will need human flesh to craft mwahahaha).

Sos to be a pain, but have you tried reinstalling the mod - reason I ask is that noone else has complained yet, and would imagine I would be drowning in people complaining about it on Steam since I think that's probably the most popular item I have in the collection haha - can you see if the other rogue items appear ok, such as the jacket? If so, then is an issue with your installation I would think as the textures are in the same directory. If the rogue jacket is also purple then means I fucked up and will have to create a new version - in that case oops and sorry :(

Hrm weird - removed my working directory with all slick armour meshes and textures so just using BSA & ESP to play, loaded up Skyrim and rogue miniskirt is A-OK. This leads to me believe:

a) it's an installation problem on your end(s) or

B) the ESP I uploaded is wrong somehow or

c) you are not using the most recent ESP uploaded which causes issues?

In the case of B) I have uploaded the ESP again to mediafire so see if that fixes it (in case I uploaded a wonky version somehow).

Hrm weird - removed my working directory with all slick armour meshes and textures so just using BSA & ESP to play' date=' loaded up Skyrim and rogue miniskirt is A-OK. This leads to me believe:

a) it's an installation problem on your end(s) or

B) the ESP I uploaded is wrong somehow or

c) you are not using the most recent ESP uploaded which causes issues?

In the case of B) I have uploaded the ESP again to mediafire so see if that fixes it (in case I uploaded a wonky version somehow).

[/quote']

Work fine with the same mini skirt but from the Fetish Wardrobe.

Speaking of which, I got another problem whit this mod - see pctures bellow.

What i'm doing wrong???

Im using CBBEv3 and HiRes 4k CBBE textures.Is she too fat maybe???

Please help me.

9393c0196089249.jpg 55b947196089268.jpg 8285aa196089295.jpg 063acd196089312.jpg

EDIT.

Nope, it's not the weight problem(checked in setnpcweight and showracemenu). Look better but still incomplete.

c97d27196096558.jpgf1a298196096576.jpg

@burt78

You can't wear just accessories by themselves. You have to use at least one of the body armors.

It's what defines the shape of the body for the accessories to fit.

@TurboSnowy

Sorry to bother you, man, the Slick Rogue Skirt is fixed now, but the Light Diano Stocking Heels texture is missing.

Not a big deal, since there are so many things in the collection to wear.

Now I made the pictures now I put them out too. :P

5bclhc5d.jpg

Normally I only used the mini skirt. The rest of the armor does not interest me.

So to me this is perhaps not noticed before, or because my character always used masks.

6fr8pbr5.jpg

Censored so that the images hoster is not removed.

I use the mod CBBE. The neck does not sit on the neck with the armor. The armor with the nylon, because the skin is discolored over the nylon.

Do not know if the problem is only with me, because of the used skeleton or other mods. Or if the problem is general.

I do not care because I'm only interested in the mini skirt. If I only noticed it so I Poste.

Sorry for my crummy google english.

With the friendly assistance from http://www.bilderhoster.net/

@Lytos: Can only think you have a older/newer version of CBBE which causes the issue i.e. overwriting the skeleton/textures I used for the rogue which causes the seam issue. Which leads me on to...

@knofear: I don't currently but think I will create a new version using the latest CBBE so chances are will sort out Lytos - whether it will be a standalone or just an update to the Fetish Armour Collection mod I dunno yet.

So question as I am now following you both here and the Nexus. Did you ever get around to fixing the pink latex horns being in the crafting list? Most less the arrangement of such, and it's just not hit steam yet? Or is this pretty much in the same status as your 4 steam workshop mods are and I'm A-OK still using those?

what is the mod that the demon armor is from? ive been looking for it for a very long time just cant seem to find it. any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Comes under various names through it's various guises through time - some call it succubus armour, other call it Demon or Dark Lilith armour... First I know of it is from Oblivion, but may predate that.

Thanks Turbo, I hit this up @ nexus earlier today and noticed the invisible feet on one of the armors, so came here looking and found it :) This is a very good set, the textures are very nicely done. You see lots of great armor designs that just don't make the cut(for me at least) cause of low res textures or poorly done specular maps. Not with this set, they look great :) I look forward to more of your work :) Can't wait for the real deal high heels to hit the scene, then this set will rule!!! :P

Thanks :) Yep' date=' looking forward to a high-heels system being invented myself :) Am sure someone clever will do it at some point :)

[/quote']

I'm sure it will happen at some point myself, it's just a matter of time. I wish I had the modding skills to do it myself. I was wondering if you could maybe add some fetish caps to this set, maybe something like these? I think they'd look hot :)

Thanks :) Yep' date=' looking forward to a high-heels system being invented myself :) Am sure someone clever will do it at some point :)

[/quote']

I'm sure it will happen at some point myself, it's just a matter of time. I wish I had the modding skills to do it myself. I was wondering if you could maybe add some fetish caps to this set, maybe something like these? I think they'd look hot :)

Haha, never saw the appeal myself but no reason not to have a go - if I do add something like that would be in the Fetish Wardrobe mod which is a collection of mix and match items to play with, rather than all-in-one outfits, so keep an eye on that mod in the future - there is a thread here or also available on Steam workshop that you can subscribe to.