post your sexy screens here!

Making up a new story that doesn't involve concerned parent thanks to Start Me Up...

Managed to escape her Raider Slavers, taking a rest in an abandoned safehouse before attempting to travel to Goodneighbor after hearing that somebody there might have the keys to her restraints.

Photo17.png

It's nice getting clean but will have to shower while restrained for the time being

Photo18.png

The Slavers did a number on her this time out but that's not going to stop her from following the story and becoming a Commonwealth hero.

Finding it strange that I had no problems doing up my gal like this, guess it's because I've played F4 so many ways Nora-My gal-Everything Vanilla and in between that this is a different approach that I'm finding to my liking.

My gal then and now.png

Trying to come up with a new background story for a different playthrough...

So far came up with She's been spending every cap to have her body turned into a lovely tattooed tapestry.

Photo40.png.adbd8916c95e7f6f9723fcf844fd2591.png

Unfortunately she was captured by Raider Slavers who found out about her body after undressing her...

Photo41.png.c0e674007b3923d4ed5d617ed971c375.png

Raiders decide to have some 'fun' at her expense and add tattoo graphitti that cover up much of her original artwork...Photo42.png.cb5241b0cbd9ea778d88d954b640e22a.png

They even graphitti her face and shave her head to further humiliate her...Photo43.png.2a6e5cf357652d4963fc0e71d08e112a.png

The horror of her beautiful tattoos being covered by crude Raider markings would feel like throwing paint onto a Da Vinci and eventually she'll start down the Story Campaign and try to have revenge...however I'm still trying to figure out that part of the new story, so in the meantime she'll have to enjoy captivityPhoto44.png.1e96d22112ab83415538a315fb3cfe7d.png

48463-1614022779-345029290.pngGunner Operator - Gunner Operator 1.3 Armour

Shade Girl Leather Outfits - CBBE - Shade Girl Leather Outfits - SGLO Clothing            
Vtaw Wardrobe 6 - CBBE - BodySlide - Vtaw Wardrobe6 Main Clothing            
Valkyr Female Face and Body Textures - Valkyr Body Texture Models and Textures            
TERA Punk (CBBE - CBBE Physics - BodySlide) - TERA Punk - Core Files              
3 hours ago, poblivion said:

She is perfect ❤️

What ENB or graphic settings do you use?

Your pictures look very good, the colors are so bright and the image is sharp.

Thanks, I use PRC X advanced with Reshade. Although the reshade is somewhat recent and I used to use the old PRC and if you look further back in my post history you'll see that I used The Enhancer way back.

Also thanks.

1 hour ago, CrocWearingCrocs said:

Thanks, I use PRC X advanced with Reshade. Although the reshade is somewhat recent and I used to use the old PRC and if you look further back in my post history you'll see that I used The Enhancer way back.

Also thanks.

Thanks ? I hope my graphics card can handle it.