post your sexy screens here!

On 11/21/2018 at 8:00 PM, Noskars said:

Long time lurker and fan here. I absolutely love your shots.  I hope to emulate the essence you inject in each and everyone of them. But that"s a way off for now. Keep doing what your doing -its great!

Thanks! I really appreciate it. ?

20 hours ago, Kolbalt said:

Super Booty

tumblr_piqj3h0Hyi1wk3i1po2_1280.jpg

Death.....by Snu Snu! The one called Danse will be snu-snued by the large women! The one called Deacon will be snu-snued by the petite women! The one called Sheffield, being the most attractive of the males, will be snu-snued by the most beautiful women of amazonia....then the large women. Then the petite women. ...Then the large women again. Initiate Snu-Snu!

The Red Light Crusade -- bringing the Adult Video Industry back to the Commonwealth, one Holotape at a time.  Do your best, Pup3t.

45185875955_f125d17e0d_o_d.png

There are worse jobs in the Commonwealth than being a training bitch for the Starlight Hellhole Gladiator team ... but not many.  Do your best, Pup3t.  

46097654041_53edb23617_o_d.png

Spoiler

31158401417_d105bea118_h_d.jpg

"This SUCKS."  Here is another Stimpack, Pup3t.  

Spoiler

31158433017_75e0dbed34_o_d.png

"Nice ponytail.  Can I touch it?"  ... do your best, Pup3t.

Spoiler

46047328192_f30f12b010_o_d.png

"Fear not, child.  I will wash away your sins.  Now, open your mouth."

Spoiler

32226195068_d7f949a34f_o_d.png

It's morning already, time to sign us off.  Go get some sleep, Pup3t.  I mean, unless another settlement needs your help.  

45185902215_266d8e7b76_o_d.png

4 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

Fantastic job! I love your settlement. Any notable mods or is it mostly cleverly crafted vanilla assets?

Thank you, I appreciate that a lot.  It took a while to build and lots of trial and error.  Still plenty left to do.  LOTS of mods.  Place Everywhere is absolutely key.  Settlement Objects Expanded (SOE), cVc Dead Wasteland, Settlement_Markers, Prisoner Shackles, and Creative Clutter are important content mods but there are plenty of others.  A bit of Homemaker, too. 

SOE and cVc I used a ton, I can't recommend those enough.  I'd be happy to identify any particular element anyone wants to know about.