post your sexy screens here!

Some other Time

fallout42018-11-1916-58ire.jpg

Nikita "O"

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

[ Art Rock Could it be that somebody else is looking into my mind?

Dildo Bat

fallout42018-11-2013-4dfnk.jpg

Nikita "O"

[ Break Beat Come, gimme love. Harder! Harder! Mucho macho love...

On 11/20/2018 at 10:57 AM, Jazzman said:

Some other Time

Nikita "O"

[ Art Rock Could it be that somebody else is looking into my mind?

Dildo Bat

fallout42018-11-2013-4dfnk.jpg

Nikita "O"

[ Break Beat Come, gimme love. Harder! Harder! Mucho macho love...

ha..ha ... Did you find that "thing" in Saints Row 4 ????  ?

Richter sucks. This would have been a better way to get the quest:

Spoiler

drugs-orgy.jpg.1fecc29f92e3508384b305dc6b3be06e.jpg

After a big hit of "Spring Water" (coming from under a suspicious mushroom) and a nice nature hike in the woods, Piper and Nora have a religious experience :

Spoiler

After three rounds with that supermutant selling those dogs, Piper was still pretty sore. But the Mother of the Fog kissed her boo-boo and made it better.571182170_mofeatspiper.jpg.10813630b2f5315573d192307bb7d5a8.jpg761471152_motfnora.jpg.87e9d438934b0696ab0471b58dac1cb8.jpgNora, on the other hand, had to get a mouthful of fog-mama. 

On 11/19/2018 at 7:28 PM, LacPs4 said:

Long time lurker and fan here. I absolutely love your shots.  I hope to emulate the essence you inject in each and everyone of them. But that"s a way off for now. Keep doing what your doing -its great!

On 11/21/2018 at 1:28 PM, ceccobeppe said:

ha..ha ... Did you find that "thing" in Saints Row 4 ????  ?

*giggles* No, it's just a side trophy in Outcasts and Remnants, a mod I just love for the attempt to fill the information gaps between Fallout 3 and 4 with some substance, especially for those among us who drove a male Lone Wanderer ten years ago. Unfortunately, the mine was female and never ever touched Sarah Lyons, actually she's touched nobody for being too busy with cocaine parties at Bethesda Ruins or spending all bottle caps on the wrong mole rats in the Raider Mole Rat Racing tournaments in Downtown DC...

A side note.

Fate has it that since 2008 I'm always of the age of the Fallout protagonist. Guess I'm predestined for that shit role... *roflmao*

1 hour ago, Jazzman said:

*giggles* No, it's just a side trophy in Outcasts and Remnants, a mod I just love for the attempt to fill the information gaps between Fallout 3 and 4 with some substance, especially for those among us who drove a male Lone Wanderer ten years ago. Unfortunately, the mine was female and never ever touched Sarah Lyons, actually she touched nobody for being too busy with cocaine parties at Bethesda Ruins or spending all bottle caps on the wrong mole rats in the Raider Mole Rat Racing tournaments in Downtown DC...

A side note.

Fate has it that since 2008 I'm always of the age of the Fallout protagonist. Guess I'm predestined for that shit role... *roflmao*

Thank you for the explanation! However in SaintsRow4 there is an equal weapon ...?

lisa0021.jpg