post your sexy screens here!

I have one question:  How do you strip npc's or comapnions?

Give them and equip "One Ring to Nude Them All" from a AWCKR Armorsmith Bench.

OR

Remove items of clothing by console commands. 

Okay thank you, I will try that.

Just FYI : "one ring to soil them" makes them dirty ( like raiders ) and "one ring to ghoul them" ... well you know. 

Here are some more of Raven.  After searching for a new place the raiders stumbled upon a sealed vault (111).  Raven took the time to pose for more pictures.

tumblr_onyr0aW6zL1swzd8to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_onyr0aW6zL1swzd8to2_1280.jpg

tumblr_onyr0aW6zL1swzd8to3_1280.jpg

tumblr_onz1fhq3Ft1swzd8to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_onz1fhq3Ft1swzd8to2_1280.jpg

tumblr_onz1fhq3Ft1swzd8to3_1280.jpg

tumblr_onz1fhq3Ft1swzd8to4_1280.jpg

For the record I am using an alternative start mod, and I made her a raider.  So she doesn't know about vault 111, Nate, or Shaun.

I have one question:  How do you strip npc's or comapnions?

Give them and equip "One Ring to Nude Them All" from a AWCKR Armorsmith Bench.

OR

Remove items of clothing by console commands. 

Okay thank you, I will try that.

Just FYI : "one ring to soil them" makes them dirty ( like raiders ) and "one ring to ghoul them" ... well you know. 

Thank you for the info.

Get a hard on

Dudeee, those titties on Nora are magical. 

Meanwhile in the Wasteland : I decided to give dildo a try... Turned out okay. Gave a good dicking to some random girl in the Wasteland. Place was kinda weird for sex but whatever.. 

hbRHzpBZ.jpgEiLVSbhl.jpgtTCp5ho4.jpg

Get a hard on

RRdgyqQV.jpgXebzzrIk.jpgemxzlint.jpg

Nice!  Look at dat booty. :wub:

I have two questions:  In your previous pics, how did you get close enough to hug her?  Everytime I try she walks away.  Also what pose mod did you use for the hugging poses?  I use Dave's, but I can't get close enough.

Get a hard on

I have two questions:  In your previous pics, how did you get close enough to hug her?  Everytime I try she walks away.  Also what pose mod did you use for the hugging poses?  I use Dave's, but I can't get close enough.

I couldn't agree more  ;) I spend a enormous number of hours in bodyslide to make her a gourgeous dame :D  

You know, I used to struggle with exactly the same problems at the beginning, so i'm glad to offer some help. I'm using console commands; TFC 1 to freeze everything and to roll camera freely. 96 % of all pics i take are in "freeze".  If you want to freeze only one, command TAI, to selected character. Getting close enough, commands, for exampe, modpos x 1, modpos y 1, modpos z 1 to move selected character while in freeze, so that you could create a scene you wish . And if necessary command TCL to toggle clipping. 

Most of those hugging poses are actually from Dave's but they have to be "pose" thru console commands. Playidle rm1 - rm4 and rf1 - rf4 (m=male and f=female) to selected characters. I also use a lot of Mangolia dance-animation to have a sexy position and then freeze everything or her only and create a scene. That is found in Dave's poses Vanilla animations.

And Sun's poses and THPoses in nexusmods have a nice variety of hot poses too  :cool:

I think these helps you to getting started  :)

Get a hard on

I couldn't agree more  ;) I spend a enormous number of hours in bodyslide to make her a gourgeous dame :D  

You know, I used to struggle with exactly the same problems at the beginning, so i'm glad to offer some help. I'm using console commands; TFC 1 to freeze everything and to roll camera freely. 96 % of all pics i take are in "freeze".  If you want to freeze only one, command TAI, to selected character. Getting close enough, commands, for exampe, modpos x 1, modpos y 1, modpos z 1 to move selected character while in freeze, so that you could create a scene you wish . And if necessary command TCL to toggle clipping. 

Most of those hugging poses are actually from Dave's but they have to be "pose" thru console commands. Playidle rm1 - rm4 and rf1 - rf4 (m=male and f=female) to selected characters. I also use a lot of Mangolia dance-animation to have a sexy position and then freeze everything or her only and create a scene. That is found in Dave's poses Vanilla animations.

And Sun's poses and THPoses in nexusmods have a nice variety of hot poses too  :cool:

Thank you for all of the information.  I knew the TFC 1 console commands, but the others are new to me.  I also had the Dave and Sun's poses, but did not know about the THPoses.   The move position commands and freeze target command will come in handy.  I can move her out of the shadowy areas and freeze so she doesn't move away. lol  Once again thank you for the help. :)

Get a hard on

Thank you for all of the information.  I knew the TFC 1 console commands, but the others are new to me.  I also had the Dave and Sun's poses, but did not know about the THPoses.   The move position commands and freeze target command will come in handy.  I can move her out of the shadowy areas and freeze so she doesn't move away. lol  Once again thank you for the help. :)

No problem, keep up the good work  :)

Here are a few more pics of Raven and a PG pic of my version of Nate with Nora.

tumblr_oo1ojzFuHR1swzd8to2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo1ojzFuHR1swzd8to3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo1ojzFuHR1swzd8to4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo1ojzFuHR1swzd8to5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo1ojzFuHR1swzd8to6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo0nd9tCSU1swzd8to1_1280.jpg

Raven is a luscious lady and that nipples close-up looks so yummy. Thumbs up for Nora's quite well sized bosoms from me also  :D

Thanks.  I'll post some Nora shots when I get home.  Instead of looking for Shaun, Nate and Nora decided to take pictures.:P