post your sexy screens here!

STRONG finally got his MILK of human kindness...

attachicon.gifScreenShot643.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot653.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot654.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot656.jpg

Wow. That chick is totally hot. A little sag makes her so real...and her face is great!

Please, what mods did you use to make her?

Thank you!

thank you, it just used CBBE body with my custom preset settings and beautiful vault girl with some modification from me...also some retexture for the long ponytails and some combination of textures from the cbbe innies

Wow. That chick is totally hot. A little sag makes her so real...and her face is great!

Thank you!

thank you, it just used CBBE body with my custom preset settings and beautiful vault girl with some modification from me...also some retexture for the long ponytails and some combination of textures from the cbbe innies

Could I ask a favor of you. Please make that preset available here or on Nexus. I do not possess the Computer Fu that you so casually wield.

(and please post more pics because she is the best I have seen at LL. Thanks!)

Thank you!

Could I ask a favor of you. Please make that preset available here or on Nexus. I do not possess the Computer Fu that you so casually wield.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56265-sikamikanicos-body/?hl=sikamikanico

i ve allredy have shared it  but i have lost the preset... i have remake the body with the newest cbbe with physics (but it is buggy when wering armors)

Thank you!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56265-sikamikanicos-body/?hl=sikamikanico

i ve allredy have shared it  but i have lost the preset... i have remake the body with the newest cbbe with physics (but it is buggy when wering armors)

Thank you!