post your sexy screens here!

On 1/4/2019 at 5:05 AM, TheMultiBrony21 said:

Ah.Okay. Do they have something like that for Fallout 4?

Normally I'd suggest to ask this question in the technical support section, but it seems, nobody is interested in anything around here, so who gives a cent.

Fallout 4 uses CBBE bodies (meshes & textures), just like Skyrim did. In fact, they ported it from Oldrim to Newrim and FO4. Meaning the skin texture files for FO4 are comparable to the original ones. The texture blender tool changes the skin files by adding something to it. Back when the HDT vagina become a thing to have, people created an overlay that replaced parts of the original body file so that the new meshes weren't blank / purple anymore.

Meaning in short: you should be able to use areola recplacers for FO4 texture files with the "Skyrim mod Texblend". But this is all just an assumption. I didn't test it, and there is a difference between the files from Skyrim and FO4 - but I am not sure about the technical detail. Nor am I interested in finding out. If you are interested in that look with the large areola, you need to find your own way to create that look, since nobody else (except me) seems to be willing to point you in the right direction. That's what modding is all about: nobody is interested in your ideas unless you start creating something they want. So, get your ass to it and stop asking questions, kid.

4 hours ago, andead said:

How did you get the first pic room ( lookmenu)? What enb and texture do you use?

Test_Room.rar      type COC weaptest  in console

Ever Enb cool preset and custom mix of FSM,Ida,and Standard CBBE textures ... wet specs

femalebhed_s.

DDSfemalebhed_d.dds

basefemalehead_s.dds

BaseFemaleHead_d.dds

basefemalehands_s.dds

basefemalehands_d.dds

femalebody_s.dds

femalebody_d.dds