post your sexy screens here!

Red Rocket Raiders

When Callie woke up in Vault 111, she didn't have the typical experience. She didn't find a gun and a buttload of ammunition. All she found were skeletal remains and a couple radroaches, which she had to fight off with a rusty screwdriver. When she emerged from the vault, she was disoriented by the blasted landscape and took a wrong turn... eventually stumbling to the Red Rocket station. She didn't find a helpful dog and a few ornery mole rats though... she found a group of raiders who had made the Red Rocket their home base. She approached the group, not yet aware of how long it had been or just how much the world had changed. "Oh thank god, people! Please, you have to help me! My husband has been murdered and my baby was kidnapped. Can you call the police?" She pleaded. The raiders jumped into action and trained their guns on her, looking around quickly to make sure it wasn't a distraction. "Well... look what we got here! A little vault girl, come to play! Get on your knees bitch! Don't make me shoot you in that pretty face of yours!"

RedRocketRaiders01.thumb.jpg.da319651bf2a49969e8facbbbb4a3512.jpg

Callie had no weapons and was facing down four armed raiders... she had no choice but to surrender. The leader of the raiders licked his lips and approached, giving the others a nod to cover him in case she tried anything stupid and to keep an eye out for an ambush. "Damn... just look at her! That's some prime vault girl pussy right there, fellas! After we have our fun with her, she's gunna sell for a shitload of caps!" The leader exclaimed with a laugh. Callie was confused by his words but the intent was clear, especially when he tore the vault suit from her body and tossed the shredded rags away. "I ain't never had vaultgirl pussy before... bend over that goddamned pool table, don't make me hurt you! It might lower your value! Heh heh" He had his clothes off quickly and shoved his cock into her without warning and started savagely taking her from behind.

RedRocketRaiders02.thumb.jpg.eb48f600183b78079cdd443946204cb5.jpg

Callie cried and gasped as she was raped, trying desperately to wrap her mind around just what was happening. How could these men get away with what they were doing? Had the world gone this mad? Was there no law and order any more? Were they really going to sell her off like livestock? The questions swirled through her mind as she was jostled to and fro by frantic thrusts and then let out a soft whimper when she felt him stiffen and heard his groan as he spilled his seed inside her. It seemed like just hours ago that she had been making love to her beloved husband... and now he was dead and she was a prize catch for raider scum.  The leader sighed as he pulled out of her and laughed when she slumped down to the dirty ground. He nodded to his second, and so the next one took her where she lay.

(continued under spoiler tag)

RedRocketRaiders03.thumb.jpg.eda29eb91333d3ac6d4f685020d6ce98.jpg

The hours ticked by as the raiders took turns with her, seeming to have a near inexhaustible amount of sexual stamina. The whole time they taunted her, calling her a slut and a whore, telling her how weak and pathetic she was. She was forced to bite back any hostile responses... as they only earned her harsh slaps or even more savage thrusts. If she hoped to survive this, she had to keep her head down and take it... for now.

RedRocketRaiders04.thumb.jpg.a63718551ec37d52c414ec38c88bbdcc.jpg

Finally after a staggering amount of hours she was allowed a short reprieve. She was tossed a hunk of some kind of slimy meat she couldn't identify. It tasted a bit like a mix of ham, tuna and ass... but the only thing in her stomach was a ridiculous amount of raider cum, so she devoured the meat without complaint. After her meal she gingerly touched her pussy, wincing a bit as she found it was still rather sore. By the sounds of it, the raiders were going to use her for another bout of entertainment so she bit back her pride and masturbated gently, making sure she stayed moist... the last thing she needed was to dry out before getting taken again. The raiders noticed and laughed and watched the show for a bit as their loins stirred back into renewed life.

RedRocketRaiders05.thumb.jpg.a3798a44957bb64ce80f34ac8d2de2b6.jpg

One of the raiders lifted her back up onto the pool table and was about to thrust his manhood into her but Callie squirmed, nearly unintentionally. Despite her efforts to remain moist, she had started to dry out and she wasn't looking forward to the sharp pain of an unlubricated penis. "Fuckin' stay still, bitch! You want me to hurt you?!" The raider demanded, starting to get angry. "Please... I need some more time to rest... I've dried out and it hurts too much... please." Callie pleaded, hating how pathetic she sounded. The raider glared at her but decided he didn't much care for getting a raw dick so he knelt down and started licking her. Callie felt disgusted at first, and then doubly so as her body started responding. "F...fuck..." She groaned, her legs opening wider of their own volition. The raider was pretty clumsy at oral ministrations, but despite that it was just what her poor pussy needed to recover.

RedRocketRaiders06.thumb.jpg.a5c60935d865ed28ae26aa483b3025d7.jpg

The raider got up onto the table after making sure the "vault girl" was good and wet and slid his length into her, groaning at the feel of her tight wet depths. "Shit... it just keeps getting better and better! You sure we gotta sell her, boss? Maybe we can keep her around..." He suggested hopefully, feeling Callie writhing underneath him as he rutted into her. Such a hot piece of ass she was turning into now that she was getting into it. Forcing her was fun... but it seemed like they had broken her in now... so it got even better. Callie felt bile rise up in her throat when the raider gasped as he shot another load in her... she had lost track of how many times they had done that now.

RedRocketRaiders07.thumb.jpg.3690ae74d93920263a8b239f2bf8d651.jpg

The other two raiders beckoned her over to a ratty old couch and sat her down between them and fondled her, inspecting her skin with their hands and eyes and marveling at how smooth and unblemished it was. Callie forced a smile as their cocks rose to attention and wrapped her hands around them and stroked them gently. She contemplated trying to rip the suckers off, but that would still leave two angry and armed raiders. No... it wasn't yet time to fight.

RedRocketRaiders08.thumb.jpg.78effdcc7c89852f943d3cefc84f1e21.jpg

The raider leader yelled at one of the raiders getting his dick stroked to get his ass over to the campfire to start fixing dinner so he reluctantly left, mentally promising to go back soon to enjoying Callie's sweet touch. "Thought he'd never leave." The other one said, pulling Callie's head down to his crotch and sighing as she took him into her mouth without argument. "Damn, do all the girls in your vault suck cock as good as you?" The raider asked, though he didn't bother letting her up so she could answer.

RedRocketRaiders09.thumb.jpg.641a80fd620c2c9ecf82308b7f0e7b50.jpg

"Alright, enough of that. Get your ass up here." The raider ordered, pulling Callie into position and ramming his shaft into her quite roughly. "Easy..." Callie groaned out as she winced. "Shut the fuck up, bitch!" The raider growled and started thrusting into her harder and faster. His hand moved up to grasp her throat and cut off her air when she tried to protest. "Still learning your place, huh? Don't worry, we'll get you nice and broken in, slut." He growled. He was especially brutal this time, thrusting into her like a jackhammer as he choked her, going a bit overboard without anyone watching to reign him in. He didn't even notice when she went limp as she passed out. "Fuuuuuck that's good..." He groaned as his cock throbbed inside her, spilling another load of fertile cum inside her.

RedRocketRaiders10.thumb.jpg.b858964fcf5e5b72b0e2e7e05e977a8b.jpg

"What the fuck, you better not have killed her, you fuckin' idiot!" The female raider said as she walked into the room carrying a bowl of mole rat stew. "Ah, she's fine." The raider said, getting up and slapping Callie roughly to wake her up. He was relieved when she did in fact wake up... the boss would have ripped his cock off had he accidentally killed her. "See? Good as new." He laughed as he walked away to go get his dinner. Callie slowly collected herself as best she could, feeling the eyes of the female raider on her the entire time. Callie gave her a pleading look, thinking she might be sympathetic. "Please... just let me go. We could run away together..." She suggested, thinking perhaps this woman was a captive as well. The raider woman laughed. "Fuck, bitch... I've just been waiting my turn.  Watching you getting fucked all day has gotten my pussy steaming. Go rinse that cum off your face and then eat me out. Do a good job and maybe I'll let ya bunk with me. The guys would probably just rape you all night so the only chance of gettin' any sleep is with me." Callie sighed and used the indicated bucket of dirty water to rinse the caked sperm off her face and then lay down between the raider woman's legs and started licking her for all she was worth. It had been quite some time since she had last eaten pussy... the last time had been with a sweet little supply tech at her army base in the Alaskan front. She could sit on that girl's face for hours and the bin rat would happily lick her the whole time. Fond memories. It was like riding a bicycle though... and the raider girl seemed happy.

RedRocketRaiders11.thumb.jpg.cf514e1b07a0fb3656bca8bdce2e82f7.jpg

The male raiders watched in excitement as the female raider writhed around as Callie licked her and then finally cried out in pleasure as she came. "Fuck... add my vote to keepin' her, boss." The raider woman gasped. The raider boss wasn't so sure about keeping her... as good a fuck as she was, vault chicks sold for a premium. He'd have to see how good she behaved before he made his final decision. As he was pondering it, one of the other raiders started positioning Callie to take her again, and then the other one was arguing with him wanting to go next instead. "Quit arguing you idiots. She can fuck us all... ain't that right, slut?" They all grinned as they closed in around her. Callie let out a tired sigh... when would this be over? Didn't these assholes ever get tired?

RedRocketRaiders12.thumb.jpg.e1924c9e145526d44ae62cc18386d812.jpg

The raiders pierced her pussy and her ass simultaneously, making Callie cry out in both pain and pleasure. She really wasn't into butt stuff, however she didn't have any say in the matter. She hissed in discomfort as they ground their hips into hers, stirring her insides up as they rutted into her. She couldn't stand any longer, even with them all holding her up but they kept thrusting away into her, sliding her down onto the raider leader as the other two took her ass and mouth. Callie faded in and out of consciousness as they relentlessly fucked her, exchanging spots every now and then and blasting loads inside her from every hole.

RedRocketRaiders13.thumb.jpg.8a8586719d1f27f21af8b8361b75dccf.jpg

Despite having passed out, the raiders continued using Callie until their balls were empty and sore. They let her unceremoniously drop to the ground which jostled her awake. Callie couldn't believe how sore her whole body was, especially her pussy and ass. Not only that but she felt like both her stomach and womb were full to bursting with cum. "Please... no more." Callie gasped with a cracked, raspy voice, her throat sore from hours of getting rubbed raw by cock. The raiders laughed at her tauntingly. "Shit... if we could fuck you again, we would... but the jet's run dry and so have our balls. So you get a little time off... make the most of it, slut."

RedRocketRaiders14.thumb.jpg.bc7c7507efcc7274f328d4fd4ff99f6a.jpg

One of the raiders picked Callie up and carried her over to the couch and let her flop down and then wandered off to take a leak and make sure he hadn't broken his dick from too much fucking. Callie lay there in a daze, wondering if it were possible to die from too much sex. She had to figure out a way out of this situation... she didn't think she could stand another day like this one, let alone a lifetime.

RedRocketRaiders15.thumb.jpg.b61f50559aea07a6b8d962c1302f51a7.jpg

Something shiny and metallic caught Callie's eye and she stared at it for several minutes, blinking her eyes clear and wiping the sweat and tears from them to get a better look. Was that... a gun? A bit poorly made... but if she was lucky, serviceable. The raiders had gotten sloppy... this was her chance.

RedRocketRaiders16.thumb.jpg.5e9ec0c410a3e07349675b043df83eaf.jpg

Callie stood up slowly and moved gingerly, testing the sturdiness of her legs as she padded silently across the tiled floor and scooped up the weapon. It was a piece of shit... but it was loaded and it looked like it would fire. She couldn't test it without drawing attention, so she just had to hope for the best. She moved up silently by the door, compartmentalizing away the bad shit she had just gone through and slipping into survival mode as she had been trained to do.

RedRocketRaiders17.thumb.jpg.f24946065815428be2af602c16049f6b.jpg

The raiders thought that Callie was just some helpless vault girl... her only worth being in sex. But she wasn't just a vault girl... she was a goddamned army ranger. These filthy raider assholes didn't know what they were fucking with.

RedRocketRaiders18.thumb.jpg.1b47241b2022bf14ad7937ebb86a103a.jpg

Callie was silent as she peeked around the corner, waiting patiently as she got a fix on every raider's location. She could hear them joking about her and smiled wryly to herself. "Laugh it up, assholes... you'll be dead in sixty seconds." She thought to herself.

RedRocketRaiders19.thumb.jpg.bf180c072c9066818bedc30136f73e03.jpg

It was time to act. Callie dropped down to the ground and from  steady base, she peered down the sights and squeezed the trigger and watched in satisfaction as the raider's blood and brains painted the wall. She turned the gun to the left and sent the next bullet up through the raider bitch's jaw and her brain matter speckled the walls next.

RedRocketRaiders20.thumb.jpg.32be604ebb236ce71d82007d95f342f3.jpg

"What the fuck was that?!" One of the remaining raiders exclaimed, looking around wildly to find the source of the attack. Callie rolled forward into cover behind the pool table and then stilled her breath to hear the footsteps behind her. She popped out and killed the raider that had a gun, leaving only the leader who was wielding a machete. Poor sucker was bringing a blade to a gunfight.

RedRocketRaiders21.thumb.jpg.44d7f2d0a864bf2b33e21d144691fd6e.jpg

Callie stood up and gave the raider leader a smile as he charged at her, seeing the shock in his eyes as he saw who was killing them all. With a squeeze of her finger, a .38 round propelled through the air and shot the fucker's head clean off. "Yeah, fuck you, asshole." Callie gloated smugly as she watched the fucker's head roll away from his body.

RedRocketRaiders22.thumb.jpg.c56b20f97af0350389316e34225735d2.jpg

"You assholes thought you broke me... too bad for you I was trained for this kind of shit." She stated, viciously kicking one of the dead raiders in the balls. Too bad he wasn't alive to feel it... but it did make her feel better.

RedRocketRaiders23.thumb.jpg.fb9fd4b6b5f83d4db5f2d9b2e7fb4b19.jpg

(Last pic is under it's own spoiler tag because it's a bit more... graphic than the others. So you know... fair warning. It involves something yellow and liquid...)

Callie looked down at the raider leader with hatred burning in her guts. He had died too quickly for her to get a real sense of satisfaction. A smile came to her lips as an idea to get some measure of revenge came to mind. She walked over to the raider leader's disembodied head and squatted down over it. "Hey.... you got something in your eye, asshole." Callie stated with devious glee as she started peeing on the motherfucker's head. "I wish you were still alive and died while feeling this, you sick fucker... but at least I get some satisfaction.

RedRocketRaiders24.thumb.jpg.5840f478348324d75c85c0814915cadf.jpg

Callie walked through the Red Rocket station, looking for all the supplies she could find. She looked over at the filthy blood and sweat stained clothes the raiders were wearing and frowned. Would it be better to just go naked then putting them on? She walked out of the station and found the road quickly enough... cracked and old now, but still relatively intact. Now she had her bearings... that meant that Sanctuary Hills was just up the road... and indeed she could see the old minuteman statue that stood near the Old North Bridge. Assuming she didn't run into any trouble, she might find her old combat uniform where she had stashed it... just in case. Then... then she would find someone to help her. Assuming the whole Commonwealth wasn't full of asshole raiders, anyway.

They were going to go to the park...  but didnt quite make it...  guess thats a good thing or there would have been no story to tell <.<  :P

Edit:  Himm thought i had it right I screwed something up LOL  posting pictures from a url always gets me screwed up <.<

Edit # 2:  I figured it out <.<

enb2018_7_8_07_47_44---Copyf0c440cbd7a9aenb2018_7_8_07_49_53.jpgenb2018_7_8_07_50_1550c219156d5334c9.jpgenb2018_7_8_07_51_51---Copya45fe136dff0fenb2018_7_8_07_52_20a5564d5cabd83a35.jpgenb2018_7_8_07_54_081ffcc1b262c7e688.jpgenb2018_7_8_07_55_51a2ff045801588fbc.jpgenb2018_7_8_07_56_260891f7910198e8ba.jpg

Callie's Last Time with Nate - Peeping Vault Tec Rep Edition

Vault Tec Rep: "Hmm... no one's answering the door, but their car is here. Maybe I should peek in the window... make sure everything is okay..."

Peeper01.thumb.jpg.73b6ace8e7a486b5dc936acf249859a8.jpg

(More under spoiler tag)

Vault Tec Rep: "Oh my... are they just getting up, or are they going to be busy a while? I should... stick around a minute to see..."

Peeper02.thumb.jpg.2453665ce6007bec791231124f372ce5.jpg

Rep: "Well, they certainly are busy... hmm. I should probably be leaving..."

Peeper03.thumb.jpg.3b6846859329edf3fa4add3f038dc0ee.jpg

Rep: "Yep... should definitely be leaving..."

Peeper04.thumb.jpg.f38f2b4a57239e4c94852e14b888f566.jpg

Rep: "I should probably try one of the other houses and come back in a bit..."

Peeper05.thumb.jpg.663a10dd7729d17ce7bfc2573c62600b.jpg

Rep: "Ok, here I go... hmm one last peek won't hurt..."

Peeper06.thumb.jpg.b6c474c2a8b3dd24e1d47f93e3a89a61.jpg

Rep: "Well I should be... hmm... well maybe I should stick around for a minute to get a better idea of when they might be done... yes... that's a good idea."

Peeper07.thumb.jpg.977e11f5caffe07ebece4318fe189fbe.jpg

Rep: "They've been at this a while now... surely they're about finished?"

Peeper08.thumb.jpg.eb9f67eb2e927684fa105f4446e2afe5.jpg

Rep: "Hmm, that reminds me, I should really buy a camera..."

Peeper09.thumb.jpg.3c6d042c5feb5750b7fdd914f50f6c16.jpg

Rep: "Looks like they're about finished and so.... AAAAAH!!!! am I. Oh bother... I've made a mess. Phew... well that put a smile on my face. Today's looking to be a great day!"

Peeper10.thumb.jpg.3d003e5c1768361ccac22ec164352003.jpg

And the rest, as they say, is history.

vault_tec_guy_c3_by_soularch-d9qqa0r.png.15fd1b5daaa3d0f0b3a54ea42a980454.png

Tales of the Sands of Time

fallout42018-07-1015-p3u6w.jpg

âš  Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

[ Progressive Oriental Metal ]  │ Every passing day you taste the woe...

Flesh and Blood

fallout42018-07-1100-69z4m.jpg

âš  Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

[ Krautrock ]  │ ... means flesh and blood. And you're the one, the one I need