post your sexy screens here!

There are some beautiful faces, tits and asses on this thread!  I am using a mod that allows me to fix up Fizztop Mountain so while I fuck Gage (I now have Savoy also) I like to take screenshots of the penthouse and the different room styles I play around with.  If anyone is interested in the mods I use, feel free to ask.  I can't play Nuka World without them.  First of all, I fix Gage's face up a bit. ;)

Spoiler

3-040318113005-24752385.jpeg

3-040318113005-2475680.jpeg

3-040318113004-24732133.jpeg

3-040318113004-24732145.jpeg

3-040318113002-24711534.jpeg

3-040318113002-24712234.jpeg

17 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Thanks man.  The boob size hasn't changed much since 2015, despite the shift from CBBE to AB just recently. In CBBE terms it's roughly size 90 on the sliders (/w 30 as the CBBE standard; was size 80 earlier).  What you see in the image is the sometimes extreme perspective distortion effect, caused by the game machine and good visible in the close ups - things in the foreground are getting disproportionately bigger (here: her boobs) as things in the background are getting smaller. The room isn't perhaps 60 feet long or more, as one might believe at first view. The effect is extreme in profile close ups which offer the strange impression of a stretched face as in ancient skull deformations known from Central America or Egypt.

Unfortunately, the flaws in the perspective figure in FO4 are far worse than they were already before in FO3/NV or Skyrim, let alone Oblivion. Just move the cam slightly up and down in the close ups and you'll get a feeling on what I mean with 'distortion'. We've got to live with it tho. Her face (which is fine by me), however, is still the one of November 2015, I see no good reason to improve it for the worse.

Have a good one!

Paradise

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

[ Tropical House Riddim Bang bang gyal, imma gi yuh wha yuh waan!   ?

LOL,To be honest with you i don't know WTF you just typed (talking about sliders and stuff...as i'm not an expert on the matter of modding and stuff like that..actually i don't know nothing about that but i would love to and also a private place to do this shit for well..you know Obvious reasons...i'm just a pervert that likes this kind of stuff hahaha)

i'll tell you truth: I just come here for saving pics that i like for uh..research purposes lol..

AND YOUR LOVELY GIRL is one of the ones i LOVE the most...she has like the perfect measures (that's how it's said?) that i like on women

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:55 PM, Resdayn said:

Nice tattooes! :smiley: 

Where are they from?

They are not tattoos...Some random Raider used a black marker and started writing a bunch of random Sh*t all over her body (That's what it looks like to me hahaha)

2 hours ago, Edward95 said:

They are not tattoos...Some random Raider used a black marker and started writing a bunch of random Sh*t all over her body (That's what it looks like to me hahaha)

In my defense! It wasn't just some random raider! .......... But yes pretty much xD

10 hours ago, Edward95 said:

LOL,To be honest with you i don't know WTF you just typed (talking about sliders and stuff...as i'm not an expert on the matter of modding and stuff like that..actually i don't know nothing about that but i would love to and also a private place to do this shit for well..you know Obvious reasons...i'm just a pervert that likes this kind of stuff hahaha)

i'll tell you truth: I just come here for saving pics that i like for uh..research purposes lol..

AND YOUR LOVELY GIRL is one of the ones i LOVE the most...she has like the perfect measures (that's how it's said?) that i like on women

No worries, babe! Keep up di good research in the Wet... uh... Wasteland.

:banana:

Release

fallout42018-02-2819-qlkjh.jpg

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz - Grand Emotions -

[ Dancehall Mi waan a champion gyal inna mi arm!   ?

On 3/2/2018 at 10:02 AM, Phelps1247 said:

I really like this bearhug pose and it was difficult to setup so I'm sharing it:

enb2018_3_1_04_59_22.png

hey i am really interested in those kind of poses...first question is were did you get that monster from? second questing were is the pose on you char from? thanks in advance

4 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Release

fallout42018-02-2819-qlkjh.jpg

She is very pretty :blush:

20 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Release

will do SIR!! (I'm a guy...if you were a girl calling me "babe" it would be ok but..i'm not into gay stuff lol)

By the way..i really like your screenshots..GOD i LOVE THOSE TITS so MUCH,she's so sexy

15 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

hey i am really interested in those kind of poses...first question is were did you get that monster from? second questing were is the pose on you char from? thanks in advance

The "monster" is a part of this quest: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27252

and the pose is from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29508

Though you'll have to open that one in the CK to know all the poses since they didn't include the text file in the last update.

8 hours ago, Edward95 said:

will do SIR!! (I'm a guy...if you were a girl calling me "babe" it would be ok but..i'm not into gay stuff lol)

By the way..i really like your screenshots..GOD i LOVE THOSE TITS so MUCH,she's so sexy

Unfortunately, my clit doesn't run under the designation 'small cock' tho, far from it. See, as a lonesome mating cow I'm used to get confused with a bull in what is supposed to be a bull market rally, but thanks nonetheless in regards to mi aging player char, I always give it my best shot *giggles*

Ba-Ba-Ba Ba-Ba-Na-Na

fallout42018-03-0322-yssz4.jpg

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

[ Minion Shuffle Ma banana like-a movie star, oy!   ?