Someone is working on new hairstyles?

poblivion

Outfit Studio is a fairly capable platform for people who just want to mess around while waiting for the pros. If you look at my first picture you see the vanilla hairstyle. In the next shots you can clearly see I have given the hair more length and body, while maintaining physics. The last pic is a KS Hairdo I stuck in there from an obj file...so the hair lighting is odd and I lost any physics.

For some reason I can't see the OBJ file in Outfit Studio and if I import NIF, I can see it but it's invisible in game. What do I do wrong?

what was the method you used to lengthen the hair style?

Did you load the hair as a outfit and then just edit the nif and export it/ save it as a project?

anything in between?

You got it! I also took the clothphysics from the original hair and stuck it into the modded hair. Some hairs come with additional meshes 'facebone' and for some reason my modded hair wouldn't show up until I copied over that file. SO I basically dragged some verts around in Outfit Studio, exported nif, slapped the physics on it and made a second copy, renaming it the facebone file. Here I did the Agent X, which is FemaleHair15 and Femalehair15faceBones. This may screw up collision....the hair could clip through the face? Haven't seen it happen though. I admit they are kind of lame compared to the awesomeness of Skyrim....I am just waiting for the pros to do the real hairs. ^_^

Oh and that is the Catwoman Suit from Skyrim...I have been testing Skyrim and Fallout 3 outfits in Bodyslide along with hair...it's fun!

dam please update the Catwoman outfit, i would love to have it

Archived